Arent you sick of hearing about this marriage crap?

lightbear

Arent you sick of hearing about this marriage crap?

Postby lightbear » Wed May 02, 2001 1:54 pm

Arent you sick of hearing about this marriage crap? I know Iam!! Express you feelings in this thread. Dont hold back!!!

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Wed May 02, 2001 11:19 pm

right behind you girl! i am sick of this marriage crap myself. i wish we could just find out what the he$$ is going to happen! i am sick of it. do you know anything new about it yet? all there have been is just talk about giseles ring and it being on the wrong finger and all that. i want to know the truth i want to know it now! i am and i am sure all of you are sick of it to. I am just sick of it. i want to know the truth! so if anyone knows about this weding please tell me! i really want to know. i hope noone gets offended by what i have to say but that is how i feel.

thanx,

amy16

Postby amy16 » Thu May 03, 2001 7:31 am

Were all wid u, if there soo incredibly in love and need to prove it by getting married, then dont u think they would b telling every1 bout it by now?/ i think that there happy, but just taking things 1 steep at a time. No need to rush into anythink.

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Sat May 05, 2001 1:07 am

yeah like it saiud in the thing iposted she thibks they are to young. and i think that that is true. i just want leo to find happiness no matter where he is.

thanx,

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”