gisele left before leo even got to maxim party

ladydawson

gisele left before leo even got to maxim party

Postby ladydawson » Thu May 10, 2001 9:42 pm

according to the acticle when you first get into leos site for abstracts, you see that gisele left before leo even got there. from what i got from this she didn't even want to be seen with leo. that little ooooooooo......... i can't even say what she is. please correct me if i am wrong or i misread it. please that is awful.

thanx,

gm

Postby gm » Fri May 11, 2001 5:56 am

I guess you're referring to the Maxim Magazine party. Just found this on cinema.com :

Leo And Gisele Split?

Hollywood heart-throb Leonardo DiCaprio and
                           supermodel GISELE BUNDCHEN seem to have gone their
                           separate ways. The couple were in attendance at
                           American magazine's MAXIM HOT 100 party last week
                           (3MAY01), which celebrated the 100 sexiest women in the
                           public eye, which included Mena Suvari and Rachael
                           Leigh Cook. According to E! ONLINE website, the Titanic
                           (1997) actor spent the evening with his best friend TOBEY
                           MAGUIRE, while his reported fiancee spent her time away
                           from him with a group of girlfriends at trendy MOOMBA in
                           Los Angeles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a picture of Leo at the Maxim Magazine party:

maximonline.com/parties/hot100/photos/large/25.jpghttp://www.maximonline.com/parties/hot100/...os/large/25.jpg

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Fri May 11, 2001 6:46 am

I hope and pray that Leohas left Gisele. That m***********g b***h! Gisele's a s****y w***e ! Does neone know why Leo only dates models? Leo if ya read this there r plentymor girls that are much better than that THING Gisele and other models.

ShadeauxGirl

Postby ShadeauxGirl » Fri May 11, 2001 10:40 am

he doesn't, he has dated a few no names and quite a few actresses

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Mon May 14, 2001 6:46 am

Thanks 4 telling me.

ShadeauxGirl

Postby ShadeauxGirl » Mon May 14, 2001 11:25 am

My pleasure :-)

Mariesarg

Postby Mariesarg » Mon May 14, 2001 3:02 pm

Hey, I'm new on this thread. Just wanted to let you guys know that I read that Leo was in Brazil for a few days. I guess he came home for Mother's Day. I got this info on the OmniLeonardo site.
Mariesarg

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Mon May 14, 2001 5:02 pm

yes i am aware of that. i looked at it last night. i still think she is rude for doing that to leo. i also know that she was hanging all over him at the shopping market.

thanx,

Mariesarg

Postby Mariesarg » Mon May 14, 2001 5:36 pm

The reason why I mentioned that Leo was in Brazil is because the latest scoop is that they may have broken up. And I think that rumor started because they missed each other at the party. Do you think they missed each other purposely, or do you think they were just not spending time with each other that night?
Mariesarg

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Tue May 15, 2001 6:49 am

I hope that Leo and Gisele have broken up.

amy16

Postby amy16 » Tue May 15, 2001 7:45 am

i think they want to be seen as individuals too. i meen, they always say leo and gisele and u gotta remember that there both only people. there is such a thing of spending too much time together. they prob just dont want that to happen. although i dont c y they have to blank eachother out to do that, y dont they just go 2 different bars instead??

Mariesarg

Postby Mariesarg » Tue May 15, 2001 2:41 pm

Ya, Amy, I think you made a good point. I agree. When two famous people, who are a couple, are constantly in the spotlight, they tend to be treated as non-individuals.
Mariesarg

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Tue May 15, 2001 6:53 pm

you may be right. i mean in the article it stated that leo and gisele are they married broke up or are they fighting and it never said if they were. this whole thing is just confusing. but if they are still on they have 2 months to decide before they take the plunge.

thanx,

yelloweore

Postby yelloweore » Wed May 16, 2001 2:08 pm

where is the OmniLeonardo site everyone talks about? thanks

Mariesarg

Postby Mariesarg » Wed May 16, 2001 2:48 pm

Yelloweore,
The site is:http://www.geocities.com/pitssymoon/Indexl.html
ladydawson,
I know all these rumors are too much. I read a lot of articles that the media writes and to tell you honestly, I never once read that Leo actuaaly proposed to her. And then there's the issue of the ring. Nobody is certain that he even ever gave it to her. There were some reports that she bought it herself. And then there's the issue of some of her interviews. Not that I want to beat a dead horse, but on occasion, she doesn't talk very nicely at times. I get a bad feeling from her, but it could also be that she's sick of the rumors that the media spreads. Who knows! We'll never know until something happens. I agree with whoever said that as long as Leo is happy. I think we all have a great respect for him and know that he will make the right decision regarding her.
Mariesarg

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Wed May 16, 2001 7:29 pm

marie,

i believe i was the one who said as long as leo is happy. i am so glad that you agree. and you are totaly right, i have not heard leo say anything. all i ever hear out of leo is and i quote 'i don't like to talk about my love life.' that is all he says. it is so strange so we don't know what is going on. they are suppodsly getting married in july. so we'll see.

thanx,

littleyellowstars

Postby littleyellowstars » Wed May 16, 2001 10:43 pm

like who, Shadeaux Girl?  Just curious, if you don't wanna spill it- it's totally fine.  :)  If not, can ya do me a fave and email me?  littleyellowstars@hotmail.com

Thanks

ShadeauxGirl

Postby ShadeauxGirl » Thu May 17, 2001 2:55 pm

Little I do want him to be happy. But, I have seeen alot of pics w/him and her and he doesn't look happy to me. I have had a few friends that have been in the modling buisnesss. I know that they were probably thrown together by thier agents. even if her agent is only a model agent, they still know every other agent.

Mariesarg

Postby Mariesarg » Thu May 17, 2001 3:04 pm

Ya, ladydawson, I heard that Leo wants to get married in Venice. But correct me if I'm wrong, I heard that they were getting married at the end of the summer. I remember hearing August/September.
Marie

ShadeauxGirl

Postby ShadeauxGirl » Thu May 17, 2001 3:15 pm

And also, don't believe everything you hear. Espeacially from the UK!!!!

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”