'ding ding ding' are those the sounds of wedding bells?

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Thu May 17, 2001 5:39 pm

hi everyone it is me ladydawson again. I was wondering do you think they should get married and do you think there are going to be wedding bells? please tell me what you think and everything you know.

thanx,

Mariesarg

Postby Mariesarg » Thu May 17, 2001 7:01 pm

Ladydawson, like everyone else I heard they were and they weren't. The PR people say they're not. But personally, I think Leo wouldn't tell even if they were and they could very well be getting married. Here's my personal belief- Leo is a nontraditionalist. He definitely does not conform to the mainstream, so he may not give her an engagement ring, or maybe he would give her something different, besides a ring. And second, I think that when they finalize plans, Leo won't divulge any info. I don't think he;ll announce it or give the wedding location.
Talk to ya soon,
MArie

ShadeauxGirl

Postby ShadeauxGirl » Fri May 18, 2001 2:39 am

I agree that HE wouldn't tell. But SHE is a different story, and she strikes me as being verry traditional. I don't think they are getting married because he is the sort of person who would live with his girlfriend for a long time befor he got married to her. He does not strike me as the sort of person to just get married, he is to intellagent for that eventhough I can't spell worth anything.
So, in conclusion, no they are not getting married and this has been cleared up by both him and her. I think it was so long scence anything was written about him that the papers just made it up and it just got bigger and bigger.

yelloweore

Postby yelloweore » Fri May 18, 2001 9:34 am

my guess is they get married in the summer or next fall. I dont say I agree with it but that's what I think :( I also think it wont last very long, just my thoughts not trying to start a fight, thanks!!

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Fri May 18, 2001 11:09 pm

I have to agree with all you guys!,

i honstly don't know what to think. If they get married they get married we can't stop them from doing what they want. if they don't than they don't. so what ever they decide to do i am with them 100% .

thanx,

Mariesarg

Postby Mariesarg » Sat May 19, 2001 5:51 am

Yelloweore,
You don't have to apologize. You're entitled to your opinion. Everyone adds something to the discussion. I like to hear everyone's opinions. Keep them coming!
Marie

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”