Gisele was wearing a ring on Leno

ShadeauxGirl

Gisele was wearing a ring on Leno

Postby ShadeauxGirl » Sat May 19, 2001 7:03 am

last night on jay leno Gisele was wearing a ring, but it was just a band. YAY!! She is sweet, but they are most likeliy split up with they way billi idol was flirting with her.
just to let you people know I don't think we should talk about it anymore. You know, getting kinda old. Like I said b-4, They both said they were not marrieing one and other right now.

Leslie

amy16

Postby amy16 » Sat May 19, 2001 2:31 pm

im in england so we dont get his show, even tho i hear he's a big of a twat, but did she say ne think bout leo?

i dont think there getting married either, i think i can just about like her if ashe goes out wid him, but i think there both stupid if they get married coz they have so much time to do that.

im really pissed of wid my mate, shesthe same age as me (17) and she got engaged to her b/f only after 3 months, now after a yr shes having big doubts and is more or less with him because she feels compfortable with him and doesnt want to get hurt or have 2 find sum1 else who might reject her (hes really clingy), but its so stupid if she doesnt end it!!

Im sticking by her and were going out a lot again (havent seen her since she got engaged) and im going to show her the single life so she can see what shes missing, and then make her mind up!!

I just hope there not going to do the same, u know what leo was like when he split with kristen, that effected him!

ShadeauxGirl

Postby ShadeauxGirl » Sat May 19, 2001 2:44 pm

Amy,
She had quite a few chances to talk about him, discussion wise and didn't. On top of that Billy Idol was flirting with her horably. He actually sat on her lap. In other words that mostlikely spelled out that she and Leo are not dateing anymore. She also jumped and looked to see were Billy was when Jay said his name thinking he was already comming out.
Leo's Girl,
Leslie
P.S. hehehehe

Mariesarg

Postby Mariesarg » Sat May 19, 2001 4:57 pm

Wow, I can't believe that I missed Leno! I would of liked to have seen that. I agree that we shouldn't talk about it anymore, especially when I hear things like that (The flirting thing). It will only irk me more. Ya, I think the ring thing is settled. It seems like he didn't buy her one. Was she flirting back???
Marie

ShadeauxGirl

Postby ShadeauxGirl » Sat May 19, 2001 6:45 pm

no she was giggleing too much. so in a scence......yes.
isn't that how us girl are supposed to let the guys know.
Leo's girl,
Leslie
P.S. hahaha <----- hehe it changed (cough) sorry about that don't know were it came from

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Sat May 19, 2001 9:40 pm

there not getting married where have i heard that before? anywho david bowie! gross! she can do alot better than that! gross! anyway it is good news. that really made my day.

thanx,

ShadeauxGirl

Postby ShadeauxGirl » Sun May 20, 2001 12:59 am

it was Billy Idol. David Bowie is already married, and verry happy

Mariesarg

Postby Mariesarg » Sun May 20, 2001 6:44 am

Go to the Omni site. There are some pictures of Leo and Gisele in Brazil.
Marie

ShadeauxGirl

Postby ShadeauxGirl » Sun May 20, 2001 2:37 pm

I don't know about you. But, I only saw one pic even resimleing that they were together. Its was two different pics one with him getting off the plane, and the other with her getting off a plane. evey other pic was him alone. They could just be friends going to Brazil. For all we know they have never dated. I have hung all over a couple of my male friends befor and even kissed them without going with them.
Loe's Girl,
Leslie

Mariesarg

Postby Mariesarg » Mon May 21, 2001 4:26 pm

ShadeauxGirl,
I'll have to look at those Brazil pics again. If I remember correctly, there were not any pictures of them together in Brazil. But that doesn't mean anything either. They still could of been together in Brazil. Who knows? Pictures are funny. They don't give a clear view ever about what's going on.
Marie

ShadeauxGirl

Postby ShadeauxGirl » Mon May 21, 2001 6:15 pm

They could be together but one other thing I saw is that Leon had someone else coming out of the plane with him, a guy , so,I doubt verry much that it was just them. Another thing, Leo lived with his mom until he was 23 years old. I don't think he would leave his mom alone on mom's day. She seems to be verry important to him.

Mariesarg

Postby Mariesarg » Tue May 22, 2001 2:37 pm

I think that he came home for Mother's Day. I remember reading that somewhere. And yes, the picture shows a guy being with Leo. However, I think Leo met her in Brazil, because she was doing some work there. Also, look at the plane in both the pictures; it's the same airplane. He probably hired that man in the picture to fly him over. I don't know. That's just a guess. She's pictured at the same plane, or what appears to be the same plane.
Marie

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Fri May 25, 2001 12:34 pm

now i think they are getting married. I honstly thought they broke up but i guess i was wrong. this doesn' tmake sense to me. o well. anyway if you go to omni they always have new info just like this site does.

thanx,

ShadeauxGirl

Postby ShadeauxGirl » Fri May 25, 2001 10:49 pm

Ladydawson,
Leo and Gisele are not getting MARRIED. Sorry for yelling, but they have said it twice. An,d I have looked on omni leonardo and I have sceen nothing except the pics of them in Brazil and they look like good friends to me. I have dated a few friends for a while and then had to go back to being friends, because it wasn't right.
There are an infenint number of reason for anything don't chose one over the other. They could be dateing,brokin up but still hanging out, trying to work out problems, or just friends, no one except them knows. He is too smart to get married this soon, and has gone on to omni chat a while back, and said he didn't want to get married. Drop the subject. that is why no one leaves rumors alon and notice I said RUMOR they don't go away because people bring them up too much.She has even said that they weren't and I don't think he would marrie someone so ditdy. He strikes me and fooling around with girls like that but marrieing someone with good taste and opinions in art, I don't think he would marrie a model. Sorry it was so long .... The letter I meen

Leo's Girl
Leslie

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Sat May 26, 2001 9:50 am

it's all good,

I understand what you are saying. I don't think they are getting married. the thing that gets me annoughed is they keep going back and forth about it. it drives ya nuts. I just hope this doesn't go on forever. well thank you for clearing that up with me.! :)

thanx,

Mariesarg

Postby Mariesarg » Sat May 26, 2001 11:46 am

ShadeauxGirl,
Why do you think that they're only friends? Do you have specific information that supports that they're only friends? I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything; I just want to see what everyone thinks. I myself believe that they are involved because they have been pictured holding hands, and at times kissing. Now, how extensively they are involved, I have no clue, and don't even wish to comment. However, I agree with you that there is no conclusive evidence that supports the RUMORS that they are getting married. And I hear you Ladydawson - this is annoying and aggravating, but unfortunately the press doesn't always report things accurately.
Marie

(Edited by Mariesarg at 5:53 pm on May 26, 2001)

ShadeauxGirl

Postby ShadeauxGirl » Sat May 26, 2001 2:01 pm

They could verry well be together. But, I have noticed that the pics. or most of them are slim, they are big enough to show him and her. not anyone else, I personaly think they are together, but I don't think it is intense enough for them to get married. Look at the other pics of Leo and his girlfriends. he acts the same way with them as he does with her. Just look at the picture not make accusations. Logic rules the real world but dreams and lies rule the actors world, and as I said befor I am not a big one but I am an actress.
Leo's girl
Leslie

ShadeauxGirl

Postby ShadeauxGirl » Sat May 26, 2001 2:11 pm

Oh, and that peoplenews.com thing its a lie because it said they missed each other in N.Y. when the report i US magazine said that Leo was at a party in L.A. and that IS were they MISSED each other. So, unless they missed each other twice. its a lie

Mariesarg

Postby Mariesarg » Sat May 26, 2001 4:12 pm

I've been a Leo fan only since 97 but remember his relationship with Kristen Zang. I heard that he was truly heart broken when they split, and wasn't he upset when Gisele broke off with him last year? If those reports are accurate, I believe that he cares for her, but I don't think they have immediate marriage plans. Like I said before to LadyDawson, I think that they won't ever announce their plans. So, if they get married, we'll find out after the fact. Oh, and by the way, The Man In The Iron Mask is on tonight on the USA network.
Marie

ShadeauxGirl

Postby ShadeauxGirl » Sat May 26, 2001 10:27 pm

He wasn't hurt when they broke up! I heard he was out on the town lookin for new girls to show her.

ShadeauxGirl

Postby ShadeauxGirl » Sat May 26, 2001 10:35 pm

One last thing is they don't have any plans to get married at all. there is no ring and so far the only things that have been true is that they are together and he likes her alot, but when I look at the whole picture, I notice that they have shown people more of his relationship with her because they are both really high on the popularity meter. there arn't near as many pics of his other girlfriends. I have seen pics of them together and the look in there eyes is love but it doesn't look like true love, it looks like puppy love. It could bloom but for right now I don't think it is that sierious. Defenintally not marage sierious. I think the reason everyone is so 'up in arms' about the whole thing is that they are scared he will. But he is verry intellagent and wouldn't marrie someone until he was with them for a long time.
Leo's Girl
Leslie

gm

Postby gm » Sun May 27, 2001 8:15 am

I don't think we as fans are in the position to tell whether it's true love between them or not. Or whether Gisele is the right woman/wife for Leo or not. Why can't we just wait and see what will happen???

ShadeauxGirl

Postby ShadeauxGirl » Sun May 27, 2001 9:56 am

You guys,
I wasn't saying that Gisele isn't the right girl I just said that when they looked at each other, they seem to lust for each other. Alot of people confuse the two, and we are talking about a guy that dates alot of models. And we are waiting:-) other people bring it up and I just talk. But, I do agree GM
Leslie

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Sun May 27, 2001 3:11 pm

i agree with gm to,

But i am sick of hearing the same stories over and over again. it's like this yes they are getting married and no there not and it keeps going on and on and ya kinda get sick of it. if you guys think i am crazy just tell me. i really want to know opinions.

thanx,

Mariesarg

Postby Mariesarg » Mon May 28, 2001 7:41 am

Hey Everybody,
Then let's just not talk about Leo and Gisele in the context of their personal relationship anymore. We all seem to agree that these media reports are not meaningful, nor are they relevant to Leo's acting career. That's why I started the thread about your favorite Leo movie. But notice there were only 13 replies. I hope more people comment.
Marie

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Mon May 28, 2001 3:02 pm

i have to agree with you marie,

I don't mean to sound rude or nothin, but we all love leo at least i do anyway and we only want what is best for him. we don't want him to get hurt like he was when kristen zang dumped his a$$. He was really bumed about that. he wouldn't date for like a year. I myself think this whole relationship is just a hollywood scam, because the reporters have nothing better to do with their lives so they go and but into leo's life. I understand why he is hiding all the time he wants to be left alone but can't because he always has those dang poparatze following him around. I personally at first would be like cool i am being loved but after a while i would be like hey anough already! i want to be alone. I bet that is how leo feels. I feel real bad for him. I mean I love to like many other fans would love to know what goes on in leos life but i think the papers and reporters are going to far with it. It is pathetic! headlines would be like ' ladys and gentleman today leonardo dicaprio has sneezed!' lets all have a momment of silence for that. don't get me wrong I love to hear about him but they have to go to a certain level. Leo is a normal person like us. maybe he did a movie where alot of girls loved him and he makes alot of money just like any other rich person in this world. but he is a person not a god! so i think the poparatze should cut the bull crap and let the man breath and if he wants the public to know about certain things that go on with his life than let him tell us, not the newspaper's with all rumors. I feel this way about all actresses and actors leave them alone. I only say this because i care. when i first liked leo it was because he was dang hot and omg i want him so bad!!!!!!! , but now it is different, i care for him. it used to be o no he cut his hair o no !!!!!! it's not like that anymore i don't care what he does or how he does it i love him for him and that is all. i know this post is long and probably boring, but i just had to get some things staight. thank ya all for taking time to read this and listening to all i have to say.

thanx,

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Mon May 28, 2001 3:03 pm

i have to agree with you marie,

I don't mean to sound rude or nothin, but we all love leo at least i do anyway and we only want what is best for him. we don't want him to get hurt like he was when kristen zang dumped his a$$. He was really bumed about that. he wouldn't date for like a year. I myself think this whole relationship is just a hollywood scam, because the reporters have nothing better to do with their lives so they go and but into leo's life. I understand why he is hiding all the time he wants to be left alone but can't because he always has those dang poparatze following him around. I personally at first would be like cool i am being loved but after a while i would be like hey anough already! i want to be alone. I bet that is how leo feels. I feel real bad for him. I mean I love to like many other fans would love to know what goes on in leos life but i think the papers and reporters are going to far with it. It is pathetic! headlines would be like ' ladys and gentleman today leonardo dicaprio has sneezed!' lets all have a momment of silence for that. don't get me wrong I love to hear about him but they have to go to a certain level. Leo is a normal person like us. maybe he did a movie where alot of girls loved him and he makes alot of money just like any other rich person in this world. but he is a person not a god! so i think the poparatze should cut the bull crap and let the man breath and if he wants the public to know about certain things that go on with his life than let him tell us, not the newspaper's with all rumors. I feel this way about all actresses and actors leave them alone. I only say this because i care. when i first liked leo it was because he was dang hot and omg i want him so bad!!!!!!! , but now it is different, i care for him. it used to be o no he cut his hair o no !!!!!! it's not like that anymore i don't care what he does or how he does it i love him for him and that is all. i know this post is long and probably boring, but i just had to get some things staight. thank ya all for taking time to read this and listening to all i have to say.

thanx,

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”