is gisele trying to get leo's hair to look like hers

amy16

is gisele trying to get leo's hair to look like hers

Postby amy16 » Thu Jun 07, 2001 1:40 pm

ok, hes lovely, but is gisele trying to get leo's hair to look like hers or somethink???

(Edited by amy16 at 7:42 pm on June 7, 2001)

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Fri Jun 08, 2001 1:07 am

ha ha! that was a good one.
do you think that is the only reason he is growing it out because of gisele? did ya allknow that leo and gisele were in malbiu searching for a house togther?if you goto omni's website it says it. so i think they are really going to do it.

thanx,

amy16

Postby amy16 » Fri Jun 08, 2001 6:13 am

i thought they already had a house together there? oh well, it doesnt matter, just coz they live together doesnt mean there getting married, and even if they do, its not like were ever get with him is it?

remember he said he wants to LIVE with sum1 for bout 10 yrs b4 getting married, i know his opinions can change but not to drastically!

ShadeauxGirl

Postby ShadeauxGirl » Fri Jun 08, 2001 8:02 am

You guys, they never baught a house together, and another thing is that HELLO is another tabloid. I saw the pic and didn't see anything resimbling proof that they were even looking for a house, and who say they will live in it together? I mean there are so many reasons, they just tell you guys that to keep her in the headlines cause her supermodle stat is less than a year old
Leo's Girl
Leslie

amy16

Postby amy16 » Fri Jun 08, 2001 8:09 am

ur prob right, but what im saying is whats up wid our babies hair??

his body looks a lot better and more muscly then chubby :) but what with the pony tail??

Mariesarg

Postby Mariesarg » Fri Jun 08, 2001 3:43 pm

Ya know what, I kind of like the long hair on him. What I don't care for is the facial hair. As far as buying a house together - I mean ya, the pic doesn't show a lot, but if they do, I agree, it still doesn't mean they're getting married. I think Leo is the kind of person that is true to his word. If he says he's not getting married for awhile, then I believe it!
Marie

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Fri Jun 08, 2001 7:07 pm

yeah,

if you look on the omni site it shows them looking at this house and some relastate lady is trying to sell them this house. you know i have noticed that leo is getting replaced with many girls with this josh hartendt or something like that from perl harbor? no matter what i willl stay true to my leo and never go and change with some other guy. my friend told me today that if i don't like this josh guy i am crazy! i told her call me crazy i am a dicaprio fan all the way! GO LEO!

thanx,

Mariesarg

Postby Mariesarg » Sat Jun 09, 2001 6:12 pm

Oh for sure LadyDawson! There's no way you can compare Josh to Leo. Leo is beautiful in every respect. And Josh isn't receiving half the attention that Leo received after Titanic. And I agree with you in regard to the pictures. It's hard to tell but that lady does appear to be a real estate agent. However, they didn't buy anything yet. I believe they're just looking.
Marie

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Sun Jun 10, 2001 1:28 pm

yeah i so even know it,

you know that they might just be friends because she wasn't even walking with leo half of the time. they walked seperate. maybe leo was looking for a house and gisele was just with him or viseversa. ya know. who knows?

thanx,

amy16

Postby amy16 » Sun Jun 10, 2001 1:38 pm

y r people picturing them buying a house ne way?? r they that sad?? have they nothink better to do??

it could well b there looking for only 1 of them but whatever happends will happen. i agree wid u Mariesarg, the hair is better on his head then the facial hair, i like stubble, but not beards unless its shaped like Craig davids, i let him off coz he's cute.

that josh bloke is no way cute!!! hes been around 4 ages! and i have never once paid any attention 2 him, leo's still my number1 babe. i like others, eminem, mark walhberg and craig david to be exact, and i prefer it that way, because when one is taken, u dont get sooooo depressed, coz u got others to go after. (even tho were never have them, when there single theres always that 'maybe 1 day').

c ya.

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Mon Jun 11, 2001 9:25 am

I agree wid ya all. what's up wid the hair? I like the stubble but the hair looks weird esp. in a ponytail.

HotStuff113
Advanced Member

Postby HotStuff113 » Thu Jun 14, 2001 6:55 pm

OMG his hair looks like a girls! eww!! thats so ugly!!!

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Fri Jun 15, 2001 2:17 am

what are you talking about? where did britney spears and justin timberlake come from? this is a leo site where we only talk about what goes on in leo's life. but like i always say you are entitled to your own opinion.

thanx,

Mariesarg

Postby Mariesarg » Fri Jun 15, 2001 2:31 pm

I don't think Leo could ever look ugly. Just my opinion. And it sounds like a joke, but I don't get it.
Mariesarg

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Fri Jun 15, 2001 11:19 pm

thats because leo can't be ugly. it is a proven fact from me and many other leo fans.

ha ha
thanx,

Chicklet216

Postby Chicklet216 » Thu Jun 21, 2001 6:16 pm

OMG! WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH HIS HAIR?! THATS HOW I WEAR MY HAIR!!!!

gilly

Postby gilly » Mon Jun 25, 2001 2:20 am

I'm a guest in your site and message board...I'm not a fan of anybody. I'v been reading all this stuff u r writing about 'r they or r they not...' or 'does she have implants?' or 'maybe they were just looking for a house together but they r not together'... u know this all is a bullsh** ...(sorry). Coz they r fitting each other...he likes her a lot (no doubts, she is beautiful), maybe even loves her, she is the coolest model in the world as i know, she loves him, he is an A-list actor getting 20 mln dollars per film, good looking...u know no girl would refuse him. They r hanging out together, looking for home together, very possibly for each other. U got nothing to do with this. The jealousy won't help. The only thing u can do is go and find yourself a guy or a girl ... and try to do the same. Or if u r more ambitious go and become a star! Who knows maybe one day u r gonna be on one set with Leo, or meet gisele at a party. What i'm trying to say is 'live your own life!', like they do... coz they don't pretty much care about ya...
Do your own life, make yourself happy not getting mad on someone's happiness.
Thanx for your time.
bye-bye kids.

amy16

Postby amy16 » Mon Jun 25, 2001 4:18 am

gilly, ive got 1 thing to say to u - piss off!

Were not sad or jelous, and yes, belive it or not, we all have a life!

The whole point in message bgoards and sites like this to put our opinion across to other FANS! We disscuss what there up to or what film there doing ect, and with that, comes there private life. We DONT want to now about there sex life, and i dont think ne1 has ever brought up the topic, and probably never will. The whole part of being a 'star' is having a hight paid job, doing sumthink u love and being FAMOUS, therefore, having people look, admire, hate and love you. Its all part of the job, if the actors/models didnt like us talkning about them that much, dont u think they would quit? I meen, come on, there rich enought to never work another day in there life, they love the attention! The good always rules out the bad when they have a cheaque placed in the palm of there hand!

The whole point about Gisele and Leo, its a point WE AS FANS like to discuss, if u dont want to discuss it, then u dont, but dont knock the people who do! All we want is for them to just tell us whats going on, but with them keeping it quite it gets us all wanting more, and thats what they want, we are giving them what they want!

if they were getting married, they got the money, seem to have the time at the moment (lakers games, trips abroud - if they have time for that im sure they can a wedding), so why wouldnt they do it now? i meen, they apparently have been engagged for how long?? bloody ages! If they were that serious aboyut eachother they wouldnt wait so long to do it.

So, i ask u, what the F*** is ur problem girl?

gilly

Postby gilly » Mon Jun 25, 2001 5:27 am

Amy... U seem to be a very agressive person. I didn't mean to get u so sick about this, to reply me all this. I'm not offended or something. The fact is that i know what u all r doing here. I know that's entertaining u. But the only thing i wanted is just to make u think about that but not to impose my opinion to u. I'm not getting anything from it. It's just one opinion. U should calm down. I'm not trying to offend u by saying that u r not doing your business. That's what is interesting to u and that's fine. I just wanted u to read it.

P.S. Yeah by the way u lie when u say u don't want to know about their sex life...lol (that's not a real fan-thing).

Saying it again for those who don't understand: I'm a member of it all just as u r. We r discussing, and I am giving my opinion on the whole thing around. It doesn't mean u must take it so close to your heart, if u don't want to, and NOBODY has problems.

P.S. thanx for the post Amy.

amy16

Postby amy16 » Mon Jun 25, 2001 9:32 am

im not an agressive person, but it sounded like because we are interested in him, that were asd and have no life. that offended me because i know it is not true. When u look at every day life, people are always involved in other peoples business, its just a way of life, being sociable etc. (This time next year i can tell u y, coz i would have done my A level in sociology). i meen, we watch programmes, soaps, news etc because we want to know more about people, thats just what were doing.

gilly

Postby gilly » Mon Jun 25, 2001 12:32 pm

Why d u think i'm here? Because i'm also interested in it. I like Leo...and his gf...I really admire him. I just don't like (actually hate) when people r saying bad things whether about him or gisele or whatever just because they'r mad at something or they r jealous. They r not saying it but it's obvious that they r. They wish to be on their place and that's normal. But it's not normal to do all this just because u don't like him or her...Don't ya agree?

I'd like u to know that i'm not saying that being interested in someone is bad but it has limits...

Personally me... I got such an amount of friends coming up with different stories everyday, constantly we r discussing other people's lifes... coz we r all involved in each other's life. That of course doesn't mean that we don't have our own and private life... But what i hate is people saying ugly, false things about each other just becoz of the jealousy, they'd like to be what they r not...so they try to compensate it by something. Of course it helps for some time, but it does even worse to them. I'd like to hope that u r not that kind of person.

P.S. Ammy u r not asd. I didn't mean to hurt exactly u.

amy16

Postby amy16 » Mon Jun 25, 2001 2:55 pm

i know i aint sad.

Most of us on here get at gisele because of the things we have heard she has said bout leo in the past or recently, the bad things we hear bout her ect. All we can go on is what we hear coz we dont know them personnaly. It annoys us when ne1 says sumthink bout leo, so we dont just get at gisele. but at the moment no 1 has got at leo recently (what we have heard.) We all want leo to b happy of course, but we dont want ne1 to hurt him, coz we know that girls like kristen have in the past. he may also have done bad things in the relationship, but hay, its leo! :)

also, we get at the fact that Gisele has got alot of publicity from being with Leo. Personnaly, i never heard of her before she got with Leo. I dont know where ur from, but over hear in England, the only time i hear of her is when its about Leo. And the fact her previous b/f's she suposidly went back and forth to are all older and VERY rich, which we get the impression that she is a bit of a gold digger! Cant see y she needs to, since she has her own money, but we all know models cant b models forever!, but actors can remain actors. Get it?

Also, i just hate models in general, they make young girls who arent skinny and underweight think that they are abnormal and wrong, they dont eat much to stay slim, but they should just b themself. if u ask me, and we have said b4, gisele is horrible thin, especially her so called thighs!

B4 u ask, im not jelous, i only weight 7 stone, (bout 100 bls), but i do have an arse!

Mariesarg

Postby Mariesarg » Mon Jun 25, 2001 4:09 pm

Okay Everybody,
When last I checked, America was a free country. I think that everyone is entitled to their own opinions. If people want to talk about Gisele, they can. We have a choice to accept what they say, or argue about it. Some people on this site feel that Gisele wronged Leo more than once. I can't comment on this because I feel less informed. I'm not sure what Gisele said, if she said anything. I think it's okay for people to say what they want. We're all adults here. We have the good sense to take what we want and then leave the rest. You know what I mean girls???
Mariesarg

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Mon Jun 25, 2001 9:42 pm

i totaly agree with you all! ,

this is america and we have a say. i don't care if he marries gisele because 1 i can't do anything about it and 2 if it makes leo happy than heck it makes me happy! i only want whats best for him. i only want whats best for everyone. i mean gisele may be the nicest woman in the world but i have heard some things about her that i don't like. like her sleeping around and being a pot head just to get where she is. she is very pretty and all that but just those things bother me. but i hope all things go well for the two of them. i personaly am not jelous. i am so happy for leo.

thanx,

gilly

Postby gilly » Tue Jun 26, 2001 3:23 am

It doesn't matter where i'm from... Do u read any fashion magasines or watch fashion shows? Coz if u were a little more into fashion u would know her. She is really popular in that world. Honestly the close on her looks pretty good, that's what makes her a good model. But u know, u r right saying that they make us feel a little abnormal. That's the fashion world. All the girls r trying to get something of it, because it seems so beautiful to be a part of it. So they stick to different diets, hang out in gyms...most of their daytime, do yoga... or whatever. It seems stupid. Especially when they r doing it to copy a model or classmate..., neighbor or whomever from showbiz... Or trying to impress them all. That is what makes it all stupid and senseless. But when u r doing it for yourself, just becoz u admire it, and u r not doing it for fashion it starts having sense. U enjoy yourself, enjoy the beauty around. It makes u feel better when u know that the only person u wanna impress is yourself. U feel more confortable and everybody around starts feeling comfortable with u. If u feel so, if u look after yourself...even when u have invisible eyes, don't have lips at all, enormous nose, short legs, a bum like a truck everyone is thinking that this the way it must be, u r the fashion.

Personally, I also attend gyms, think before eating something... and i feel great. I do what i like. I see what i want to see. I don't wanna be skinny, honestly i don't even like skinny bodies. (my best friend is even trying to eat more to have girly forms and a big ass). By the way Ammy, don't ya think it's great to have a big bum?... if u have it, it's great!

Talking about Gisele, yeah she's getting a dose of publicity being with Leo, but do u think Leo's that bad to be with him only for a free promotion?... I guess not. It's just to her advantage to be with him. But that's not the reason. I think he's a cool person in life, so she must find a lot of reasons to stick to him, pretty smart girl. But on the other hand, i read an interview with her on the night show... she's been saying such stupid things...I was giggling for about an hour...I even sent the transcript to my friend...

About her ex boyfriends: yes they were rich... If u were a pretty good looking supermodel and there would be a billionaire looking after u... besides he might be a good person... would u refuse? So what, that he is older, a lot of girls like men who r capable to take care of them... it's not so weird. So from all that i can make a conclusion she is not with him for money... though he's pretty wealthy but doesn't have a billion...but he's younger...and....ummm..u got me...

So Ammy and all the members of this community...keep in touch.

P.S. By the way i like your attitude about ... having your own opinion and having a right to discuss it with others. I respect ya all for this. Thanx.

amy16

Postby amy16 » Tue Jun 26, 2001 5:38 am

for 1, no, i dont read alot of fashion magazines, and to be honest, cant remember the last time i saw 1 in the shops. I dont think were so caught up in the 'perfect look' over here. We also dont get many fashion shows, the only 1 we get is sometimes on mtv, but i pay no attention to them coz, i dont find them interesting! i can pick out my own clothes and dont need a stick model showing me what to wear, coz its just gunna put me off buying them. Singers, soap stars, most other tv stars and film actors are popular over here and regularly in magazines or on tv but not modls. The only models who r on tv are niomi camble and kate moss! (or how ever u spell them), i dont think people pay much attention to them over here, its like alot of things are different. Nsync are not very popular, but seem to b over in america. R&B, rap, UK garage and Dance r more popular over here. Even tho personnaly, dance gets on my nerves.

gilly, im tying to give u a bit of info bout me, coz it seems like u have miss judged me. Leo isnt the only person i admire. There is people like Joe (purely for his music, no attraction), Mya (yes, she is female, she is 1 person who i would b very happy to see leo with, seems very natural and nice), mark walhberg (think hes fine and a good actor), Eminem (excellent artist and i love the way he expresses himself and doesnt care what people think of him), and last, but definitly NOT least, the gorgous and VERY talented Craig David, i love his music, hes British and only lives 30 mins away from me, and is just soooo lovely!

U c, leo isnt the only person i like, i like Eminem, but also didnt mind Kim, I think Jordana Brewster is a good actrress and i like her work, and had no problem when she is/was with mark. Craig David is single as far as i know, been put recently with Willa ford but said live on the radio that it was all untre, i dont like willa, again i heard shes a bitch, and used her ex b/f Nick from the BSB's. But what im saying is i dont just dislike people because there with sum1 i find attractive, i just dont like hearing bad things bout how they treat the person that there with or what kind of person there like. do u get what i meen??

the only thing i can go by, is what i hear about people, so that is what i go by. Its like every1, i cannot stand Marier Carrie (or whatever) because she just sounds such a spoilt little bitch! I dont admire her in any way, and dont like her vioce either. See, its not only people who r with people i like.

the thing is u cant like every1, and gisele is just sum1 who for now, i dont like! And probably wont unless i meet her and she changes my mind. Ur right, she could b lovely, but at the moment i dont think she is. Thats just my opinon.

gilly

Postby gilly » Tue Jun 26, 2001 9:35 am

U r right we can't like everyone. It's definitly a true statement... We should have a reason to hate someone... The fact that she is a model is not a sufficient one...U know, u shouldn't judge a person by the buzz around him. The gossip is true only on 25%... there r always a lot of details missed... But u r right saying that that's the only way we can judge them, as we don't know them personally. Still there's another trick: inner antipathy: u dislike the person and can't explain why... It happens with all of us. Me, there's a girl ... we should be friends, as she is my friend's friend and everyone sais that she's a darling person, but i don't like her, i can't even explain it, I don't even know her... but i can't do anything about it. what i wanna say is that u can dislike one person without a reason but u can't impose your antipathy to anyone. It's your personal opinion, u gotta keep it to yours and everybody should respect it.

Fashion shows r not that bad, u know. It's beutiful. Personally me, I'm not watching it to pick up something for myself... i don't need it, i live in another world...I'd rather go shopping with best/f and choose somehting by my own, coz i respect my own taste. People r watching them, coz they r beautiful (as u understand fashionistas r in exceptions...). Models r there exactly for that: to intertain us (guys especially...).

U r wrong to think that i considered Leo the only love and interest of your life. I got from your previous letter that u fancied mark and slim...they r great. But personally me, I like MYA (just for her music) from all the guys that u mentioned. Mark is not bad too.

P.S. Do u really live 30 mins away from Craig...If yes my classmate will get a heart attack. Please say no. I'm kiddin'...she just loves him so much...and wants to get to uk this summer to seek her only love... r u gonna help her with the add...

amy16

Postby amy16 » Tue Jun 26, 2001 10:26 am

I think were finally starting to understand eachother. Its true, i just dont like gisele, im not saying nobody should like her, but its just my opionion that i dont. ya know?

Just to let u know, leo isnt the 'love' of my life, neither are the others, but they more of somethink u 'lust' over, you know? i dont belive u can 'love' sum1 before you know them personnaly.

Sorry to say bout ur friend. I do live 30 mins away. Hes in Southampton and im in Basingstoke. Next year im probably going to southampton university, or southampton college which does university courses, and that is the same college that craig went to. Im more than likely going to the university tho because thats were the course i want to do is. Another thingg which im really excited about is southampton has a studio, like a media studio where filming takes place and....radio! And we all know Craig visites that place!!! So hopefully while in doing my thing, he will b doing his :)

Im doing a film and video production coures, and hopefully a IT course aswell but i need to see the uni and write off and get info first. So, who knows, might see my baby craig. He is lovely, r u from america?? Coz if u , ur love when his album comes out, or if ur ne where else it prob already has.

Craigs, Em and leo are all on the same level of admirriation to me. Mark is very close tho. But i couldnt choose out of the 3. Even tho leo has been the longest, then craig, then slim.

PS - Has ur mate seen craig is concert. I did in feb, he was sooooo fine and it was such a brilliant show, he is so good live!

gilly

Postby gilly » Tue Jun 26, 2001 11:11 am

Starting with your P.S.: no she hasn't seen him live. I guess that's why she wanted to go to uk... at least to go to his concert if she doesn't meet him in person...u know. I have one question for u: if u live so close to him, can't ya just go and knock his door...and like have a personal contact with him? (don't take it too serious please, that's a joke-question)

By the way, reading your future plans i can make a conclusion that u also wanna sweat in showbiz world. what means that we have something in common. One thing i can't understand is what film r u gonna be filming at the radio...(just curious).

U know... one thing i like about ya is that u admire 3 (or how many) absolutly different guys like mark, eminem and leo...it means that u value different qualities in people and u r not stuck at one character. I respect it.

amy16

Postby amy16 » Tue Jun 26, 2001 11:41 am

belive me if i knew which house he was in id be spying on him all day and night! (joke- im not a psycho!).

The studio has different parts to it, its all to do with the media but it has a radio station and a fim studio so it depends which part u r in. But if i heard craig was there i would fly to the radio section!

Yer my hope is to be backstage in the media, prefrably in film. I would love to be a film editor or even a director! But i know it is very stiff compation so i want to further my a level in ICT and do thatso i have a good fall back plan. Also working with computers, if ur qualified of course, pays alot of money!

Yer like a variety of people, i like black or white, tall or short. I think they all have different attitudes in like and above all there own personnalities! there not suger coated as em puts it! I dont like all these pop stars coz they seem so forced to b somethink there not. Thats what gets me abbout models, there keeping themselfs a certain way so they can b 'accepted' in the job they are doing. What happends when they get older? they get thrown to the side! But the actors/singers who have a natural talent from within will keep doing what they love, because i belive some are good enough. Some wont, because again, there success is based MOSTLY on there looks.

gilly

Postby gilly » Tue Jun 26, 2001 2:25 pm

I liked your quote about spying on mr David...I would have joined u maybe, if i was there, in england. (kiddin' im' not a psycho either).

By the way: I hate people without their own attitude to things, who r trying to be 'accepted' as u said. And that's not only in showbiz that it happens. In my life I see it every day. U see i have a certain amount of friends i feel mostly close to, i hang out with them coz i want to and coz i appreciate them for what they r, but there r spots where i have to be, like school, and people whom i have to deal with (somehow). Some of them r trying to be someone they r not to prove something to us (class folk), do u get me?... and all for not being set apart from the crowd. That's the way a person loses his personality, individuality. Even if u have some talent u must accept that your opinion is the most important one, coz it's yours. A lot of talented people got awash with the stream of public opinion, that they trusted more than themselves. It's pretty sad. That's why i admire people who'r doing their job not to impress somebody and be accepted by someone, but to do really a first-class job.

P.S. Something about me: I hate stupid people. Even those who pretend to be stupid. That's why I feel a huge dislike for miss brit*** and chris***... I hope u r not one of their fans...coz wouldn't want to hurt ya...u know...I'm just expressing my opinion...

amy16

Postby amy16 » Tue Jun 26, 2001 3:53 pm

yer thats like me, i have my string of friends who have there own personnalitys, never try and impress people or try and b excepted, there just themself. i had a problem when i was back in school bout 3 yrs ago, when i was bout 14, these girls i was hanging around with tryed to change me, its like they couldnt except that i wasnt like them, didnt want to sleep wid every guy i met, so i got out of that group, and then was very picky with the people i could trust. Get what i meen?

I couldnt understand ur PS coz it was stared out, but if it was britney spears or cristina agulara (or whatever), i TOTALLY AGREE! they try and make out like there dippy girls and do nothing wrong, yer right!

gilly

Postby gilly » Wed Jun 27, 2001 3:47 am

Ammy, I meant exactly them: Brit and chris...

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”