I think that they are actually getting married

ladydawson

I think that they are actually getting married

Postby ladydawson » Thu Jun 14, 2001 8:58 am

you guys I think that they are actually getting married. Yesterday as usual I went to the other leo website omni and it said that gisele was getting her weding dress maid and they don't quite know when the wedding is going to be maybe in july or august. But I really think that they are.

thanx,

ShadeauxGirl

Postby ShadeauxGirl » Thu Jun 14, 2001 9:48 pm

I just wanted to say, that I don't know if you will agree. But, everything on omni seems to come from tabloids. They are not getting married. We have all agreed to that. I don't know were they make that stuff up from.
Leo's Girl
Leslie

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Fri Jun 15, 2001 2:15 am

you do have a point. i just don't understand it. it is always the same exact thing. they said the weding dress thing from brazil rumors

thanx,

Mariesarg

Postby Mariesarg » Fri Jun 15, 2001 2:28 pm

Ya, I'm not too sure that I believe the latest gossip. It's the same s_ _ _ different day!
Mariesarg

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Fri Jun 15, 2001 11:21 pm

i guess your right. i am just paranoid. sorry about all this you guys.

thanx,

amy16

Postby amy16 » Wed Jun 20, 2001 2:13 pm

there is always rumours bout then, but girl dont let it bother you! just remember, there is nothing u can do! It used to really bother me but i finially told myself, why?

hes just a bloke, i admire him, i think hes cute and probably always will but he has his own life. i do think they should both say whats happening, but then again, would ne1 belive it?? Gisele said that there not getting married, but do we ever belive her?? no, we dont, we prefer hearing what the tabliods write! but we all know there lieing!!!

Its like we want to hear lies and we like confusing ourself, i really dont want it to bother me any more so i am just gunna wait and see what happends, coz there is absalutly nothing else i can do, unless go and kill gisele, but im not that crazy!

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Wed Jun 20, 2001 11:23 pm

i guess your right. i keep telling myself the same thing but whenever i actually read it i get upset. t is pethatic. ya know what i mean. thanx for understanding.

thanx,

amy16

Postby amy16 » Thu Jun 21, 2001 1:44 pm

its not pathetic, its just the way of life. when u build up this image of sum1 being so perfect all you want to do is be with them, ur gunna belive what u read coz its the only thing which u know to belive. but dont! Its probably 99% untrue in the papers. if sumthink is true, ur soon know about it.

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Thu Jun 21, 2001 3:33 pm

true, because i guess that is the only way they make money out there. if they see fans buying their papers than they will think waht the heck why not put a whole bunch of lies to sell.

thanx,

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”