he is fat, messy, and a bludget

andreja

he is fat, messy, and a bludget

Postby andreja » Fri Jul 06, 2001 5:47 am

omg i cant belive what leo looks like. he is fat, messy, and a bludget(austrlian saying). all he does is embaress himself and the people around him. leo get a clue. why cant he go back to looking good eg titanic. any way hes just another self indulged movie star. cao andreja

amy16

Postby amy16 » Fri Jul 06, 2001 10:37 am

if u new ne think about him u would know that he needs to have facial hair, longer hair and look chubby for his movie role! So piss off..Biatch!

andreja

Postby andreja » Fri Jul 06, 2001 9:26 pm

u piss of slut. i have the right for an opinion. and leo does look like an ape movie or no movie. amy youll never get him u fat arse

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Sat Jul 07, 2001 3:05 am

well,
umm.......... leo did gain all that weight for the gangs of new york. and he practially lost it already. there are pics of him recent ones and he doesn't look bad at all. most importantly what the hell does it matter what leo lookes like? i mean i don't care if he was like 500 pounds! he is still the same person just a different look. why do people have to be so uptight with looks? what is wrong with being chubeshes? i don't mean to sound rude but what is wrong with it?

thanx,

andreja

Postby andreja » Sun Jul 08, 2001 6:58 am

nothing wrong with it, but he looked much better before. hopefully he will tone up (no offence). i liked his personality the same but why not have a bonus like amm eg looks

amy16

Postby amy16 » Sun Jul 08, 2001 2:02 pm

F*** u andreja! Slut, really?? Hummm. I have a good arse thanks, better then urs!

Mariesarg

Postby Mariesarg » Sun Jul 08, 2001 3:48 pm

Hi Girls,
We have to remember that he's entering his late 20's and that's when some men will start to gain weight, if they're going to. I don't think he'll gain that much because of his body type. I like his body now. He doesn't have that boyish, skinny look anymore. There's more to love!
Mariesarg

andreja

Postby andreja » Mon Jul 09, 2001 12:20 am

u r such a try hard amy !!!! gosh and wake up u will never have a better arse or body than me loser. anyways every one is on my side loner. he simply needs to trim up a little and shave!!!!!!

amy16

Postby amy16 » Mon Jul 09, 2001 7:33 am

evWhat!! U sad biatch! Every1 is on ur side?? Yer, even un-regular member of this site, if ur werent so blind and dumb u will see that us lot, LadyDawson, GM, Mariesarg, lightbear, are all admires of his work for who he is, not what he looks like!! U must be such a low life to not be able to see past looks, maybe he could look a little better at times, but not as bad s u make out him to be!

Oh and girl, ur arse aint better then mine!!!!

Mariesarg

Postby Mariesarg » Mon Jul 09, 2001 4:41 pm

Amy,
I agree with you. I think that people should definitely look past his looks. After all, he's a supreme talent. Look at the roles he's chosen. They were most definitely broad and challenging. And I don't know, but I don't think that he's gained too much weight. I look at the pics and what I see is more muscle weight. I mean maybe he did gain a little on the tummy, but I don't think that much. I don't see why the press is making such a big deal about it, and as someone else said, I think it was LadyDawson, he had to gain weight for the GONY role. I think his appearance is changed so because of the long hair and facial hair. But truly, I'm able to look past that and still see and appreciate those beautiful eyes and full lips. Ahhhh yes!
Marie

Mariesarg

Postby Mariesarg » Mon Jul 09, 2001 4:44 pm

Oh, and another thing - why does the press get on Leo's case when there are a ton of different actors that had to gain weight for roles?
Marie

andreja

Postby andreja » Tue Jul 10, 2001 5:54 am

listen mate ( amy the loser). i have the right to say what i feel and its true he looks like an ape. people like u make me SICK. u r ugly fatso

amy16

Postby amy16 » Tue Jul 10, 2001 6:07 am

stating ur opinion is fine, but not when its on a FAN site, and u diss him, the whole point in fan site is for people who like him, not just wanna talk sh** about him!

And shut the F*** up u fat slag, i look alot better then u, oh, and by the way, i better im alot thinnner then u!

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Tue Jul 10, 2001 2:24 pm

listen you guys,

i don't mean to be rude but why the hell are you guys putting eachother down? you are all right for having your own opinion about leo but what does putting eachother down have to do with anything? and as for me i am sure i am fatter than all of you. so someone top that. :)

thanx,

Mariesarg

Postby Mariesarg » Tue Jul 10, 2001 2:35 pm

LadyDawson, you're too funny!!! I bet I'm bigger than you! You go girl! Ya, I agree. You girls are putting each other down and you don't even know each other. And what's probably funny is that you're both probably really nice people.
Marie

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Tue Jul 10, 2001 11:57 pm

see what i mean? i mean who cares what the hell you look like. no matter what leo can be like 30000000 pounds and i would still luv the guy! until he comes to my door and brakes it down and like kills my family or does anything to me that is bad than i think he is aswome and so cute and sweet!!!!!! luv ya leo!!!!!

thanx,

amy16

Postby amy16 » Wed Jul 11, 2001 3:01 pm

all the stuff i am sayin about her fat are is sacastically, i dont really hate her, i dont even know her, and im sure she knows that.

as for the stuff about leo, my opionion against hers is true.

andreja

Postby andreja » Thu Jul 12, 2001 6:35 am

ok well i dont really care if u r fat or not but i just think i have the right for an opinion and i am not gonna change it. any ways i ve got fat frends and it does not bother me. besides there r the ones that make me laugh. love andreja

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”