Is Leo losing his touch????

dreamrose89

Postby dreamrose89 » Mon Jul 09, 2001 1:46 am

Ok people are starting to say stuff, like Leo is losing his touch. I cant believe that they are saying stuff like that. Its really pissing me off. People are saying like, 'Oh Leo is getting all washed up and his movies are starting to suck really bad' But also what really pisses me off is people are saying,' Oh Leo is still seeing Gisele and also another girl that was supposedly unnamed, and he is turning into a whore, and stuff like that.' They are starting to say stuff like that and its really bugging me. I heard one person say that hes probably standing on the street corner looking for girls. That really made me mad. Can all of you believe that people are saying stuff like that! I dont know why they are but they do! Are all of you with me to stop all of these people from saying that crap! I want to make them stop. I bet hes not at all like that. Its so sad the way people are starting to feel about him. I dont think my point of view will ever change, and I dont want it to. Do you guys really think that hes changing??

Tara

Mariesarg

Postby Mariesarg » Mon Jul 09, 2001 6:27 am

Tara,
I think that he's changing, but he's changing in a more positive way. I think that he is growing as an actor and a person. People don't like the fact that he is settling down with Gisele and he's not partying as much. His whole persona is changing, as it should, I mean he's 26 years old. He's not 19 anymore. Let's face it, Leo alwats got a bad rap. It's jealousy and nothing more. He's multi-talented and that's an envious trait. I think that no matter what he says or does, it's always going to be taken out of context and misrepresented.
Marie

dreamrose89

Postby dreamrose89 » Mon Jul 09, 2001 2:20 pm

I totally agree with you Marie. I think hes growing in a positive way. And I admit that because they are saying that stuff it is probably jealousy. I dont see why people just take him for his looks too. I mean he could look better but I dont really like him just for that. He is a very talented actor as someone said. I really like his movies and just the way he is. I hope that you all agree with me. Thanks everyone.

Tara

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Mon Jul 09, 2001 4:16 pm

who ever says all that bull crap about leo should stop being so jeleous! he has done nothing to anyone so they should just shut their freckin trap because i know leo would never do anything like that. and even if he did he is human! let the man live his life for once. leo is a big boy now can you believe it he can even tie his own shoes! so anything you want to do to stop all this bull crap i am with you 100%!

thanx,

dreamrose89

Postby dreamrose89 » Mon Jul 09, 2001 4:56 pm

I totally agree with you Ladydawson. I mean he is a big boy now and as you said he can do things for himself now and not have everyone in the whole world know about it, ( although thats hard to do being a movie star and all) He is a great actor and I dont know what Id do if he wasnt here. I mean its so sad the way peopel feel about him now, he used to be the greatest some people say but to me he still is and he always will be no matter what happens to him. I dont want anything bad to happen to him and even if he doesnt have a few fans that have betrayed him because of the way he looks he still has the people at this site.

Tara

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Tue Jul 10, 2001 2:20 pm

totaly!,

i agree with you. i mean leo is leo he is not trying to impress anyone. he is hisself. unlike other actors and actresses. look at all those other people they are trying to look good and be #1 leo doesn't have to try hard but he doesn't care what people think of him he lives his life with no probs. from his point of view if you can't except him forthe way he is than don't even bother. i am with him all the way! go leo!,

thanx,

Mariesarg

Postby Mariesarg » Tue Jul 10, 2001 2:44 pm

I agree with you both. I like to think of Leo in this way - He's the perfect person to emulate. He has a lot of class, good looks, intelligence, and a great sense of sensitivity especially for a guy. Gisele is totally lucky! He's changed so much recently that I think some people out there are having a hard time accepting the changes. I think also that he's been pretty low key as of late and the press are pissed because they don't have anything to write about. Let's face it, they followed him everywhere, always wanting to get some dirt on him. I love him totally and I know all the girls on this site love him too!
Marie

dreamrose89

Postby dreamrose89 » Tue Jul 10, 2001 5:16 pm

I dont know about you guys but I love Leo's acting and not just for that but for just being him. I agree that he should cut his hair a little bit but he has the right to his own style and his own life, I just wish some people would leave him alone for a little while. I dont like people saying stuff bad about him just because he changed a little bit. Thats just not right! I like Leo for him and his acting not just for his good looks. Also because he has talent and seems like a really nice guy. I admit that he does look a little weird in this stage of his life but you never know he could cut his hair and get the way he used to be and all of a sudden the people that put him down will love him again. Dont you realize that thats just wrong. I dont know about you people but dont you think it is too???? Its really sad to me. But Leo is Leo he has a right to doing what he wants and no matter what he does I'll love him forever!!!

Tara

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”