Which Profession Should Mandy Stick To ?

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Mon Aug 12, 2002 2:57 am

She should do both. Great singer & a great actress. I can see her making a bigger impact in films though.

jc<3crack
Supreme Member

Postby jc<3crack » Mon Aug 19, 2002 9:44 pm

I think she's a good performer in general, and multi-talented with acting and singing and it's awesome she got to do both in A Walk to Remember and The Princess Diaries. I think she's really cool.

awesomegenie

Postby awesomegenie » Tue Aug 20, 2002 5:01 am

Both. She's good at both acting and singing. B)

GirlInterrupted

Postby GirlInterrupted » Tue Aug 20, 2002 9:01 pm

no offense to Britney Spear fans but i didnt think she acted well in her movie Crossroad..or it could of been the crappy script.. but britney can sing but as for mandy moore i was very impressed with her walk to remember..i think she should do both..she is a talented singer and she proved to be a talented actress too. :D

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Wed Sep 18, 2002 12:46 am

<span style='color:blue'>The difference between Mandy and Britney's movies are that Britney was set to make a movie and picked a script, even "helped write it." So it was kind of a project.

Mandy's movie was already set to be made and she got the part. It was an opportunity that ended up being great.

Do you see what I'm saying? ;) Britney's roll was basically made for her, while Mandy's was made for an actor.

I think Mandy is a great singer and actor. She should keep up both!! </span>

renee
Abstracts Royalty

Postby renee » Tue Sep 24, 2002 12:57 pm

she's someone who can do both well and doesn't push it in your face....i don't think she gets enough credit for her singing or her songs :(

Kick-a$$
Ultra Member

Postby Kick-a$$ » Sun Oct 20, 2002 7:56 am

Ever since.... Candy I havent really been impressed by mandy's singing career but she can do both!! shes great both ways

cheryleVLawson
Advanced Member

Postby cheryleVLawson » Sun Nov 03, 2002 12:11 am

i never paid any attention to her but i saw a walk to remember(she's great). she can do both-good singer and actress(i cry while watching that movies). she is a natural beauty too and very underrated in every way. her voice puts britney's to shame. she is very balanced also can do both.

Return to “Mandy Moore”