what do you think of her

lyna

Postby lyna » Wed Nov 01, 2000 11:17 pm

mandy's pretty talented. her songs are pretty good, but i don't think she'll last very long in the music business. she'll probably end up being a vj on mtv or something. what do y'all think?

Rain2

Postby Rain2 » Thu Nov 02, 2000 4:04 pm

I don't like Mandy Moore. I don't think her songs are very good, just regular cheesy pop songs. What bothers me about her is how they try to make her look sexy. She is only 16 and she is not sexy. Maybe is 10 years she will be, but not now.

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Thu Nov 02, 2000 8:00 pm

i think mandy is beautiful ! her voice is great & she looks very very nice but she might last long if she gets better writers for her music !

ghettochick

Postby ghettochick » Sun Dec 03, 2000 10:23 pm

I think Mandy is okay. I think the problem with her is she is so young and like innocent. SHe has no like UMPH! That is what makes Jessica christina and britney stand out. SHe should be a model I mean she is just to young looking and her music is the same

baby timberlake
Ultra Member

Postby baby timberlake » Fri Dec 08, 2000 5:41 am

I agree that she probaly won't go to far if she stays in the music biz. She came out way to late in the game now she looks like some cabon copy of all the big pop singers combined. I don't know anyone who's 16 that is that sweet. ***kinda makes you wonder***

JustinsMusicBizGal
Supreme Member

Postby JustinsMusicBizGal » Thu Dec 21, 2000 4:37 pm

I like Mandy Moore! she is cute! I like her songs they are cool, I do not think that she will last very long either in the music business either! she will be better off being a MTV VJ or something!

JustinsMusicBizGal
Supreme Member

Postby JustinsMusicBizGal » Sun Dec 24, 2000 9:58 pm

I like Mandy Moore. she is one of my fave singers. she is a pretty good singer for a 16 (no almost 17 year old) girl!

Crave
Ultra Member

Postby Crave » Sun Dec 24, 2000 11:15 pm

Actually Mandy came out before Jessica, and Jessica's album's style proves it. I love Mandy's songs the problem is that Epic tends to release all of the crappy ones. When I bought her album and took a listen I notice all of the dumb songs (the 1st 3) were on her sticker! I thought 'If they release those her career is over.'

I think Mandy's lyrics are simple but very meaningful, take 'Walk Me Home' for example to me the song says lets get married, and 'walk me home' is a metaphor for come with me thru the gates of heaven.

I like Adams Rickett's version of 'Everything Mt Heart Desires' better, but she's OK with covers I liked her rendition of Expose's 'Let Me Be The One.' I like her style of singing on 'Lock Me In Your Heart' and 'Not Too Young' even though some of the lyrics sound dumb 'I'm not gonna fall for you, so please just go away' -NTY, are stolen 'take me baby, take me away' -LMIYH, or are just 'remixes' of other songs 'Quit Breakin' My Heart'

But I don't like her views towards others, the way she over lip-synchs during her videos, tries too hard physically, sounds squeaky live, lies about the status of her appearance (hair, etc.) and she doesn't have the body for most those outfits!

ATXGIRL

Postby ATXGIRL » Mon Dec 25, 2000 5:53 pm

Mandy moore, ummmm, I think she has a soft, yet pretty voice. And she never dresses skimpy to get attention, she just be's herself. And that's always good.

Return to “Mandy Moore”