Look out for Mandy in the New Year:

Teen - January 2001 Cover
Nylon - February 2001 - Major feature
YM - April 2001- MTV Feature
YM - May 2001 Cover
Cosmo Girl - August 2001 Cover

News

12.29.00 |

It's rumored that that Princess Diaries will be released on July 10th, 2001. I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

This is what Mandy had to say about getting her tonsils out...
wow...ur well wishes really helped me brave it today guys! i know it sounds cheesy, but it's true. i am in a lot of pain, but i am alive and that's one thing i couldn't beleive lol. i crie of courtse when they put the IV in....only 2 minutes after, once i realized it was in my hand. i only remember saying goodbye to everyone within a 5 mile radius to me as i was wheeled out. then i remember the doctor (anesthesioligist ?? spelling sorry) saying 'ur gonna feel a little drowsy...' and boom.....next thing i was in my room with my mom and jon and my doctor (he rocks)!!! hahahah funny. i am surviving, but man does it kill to swallow. all the painkillers are not helping....and my parents r making me drink ensure.....lol. all is well, but thanx again for the vote of confidence guys! <3 ya!!! xoxo, mm

Time to make the first note on your 2001 calendar! Mandy will be appearing in an upcoming CBS special, 'Most Fascinating Women to Watch' that will air on January 1st at 10PM!

Mandy won a European award for 'Best Dance New Artist Clip Of The Year'

Return to “Mandy Moore”