Mandy talks about boyfriend

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Thu Jan 25, 2001 8:54 pm

without revealing his name:
i am sorry, but it's true. i have never been happier then i am now. my parents always tell me i am glowing...hehe it's fun to be in love.
xoxox,
mm

wonder who?

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Wed Jan 31, 2001 4:32 pm

Welcome to the board and thanks for the info. That sounds believable since she's been rumored to be linked to him anyways and just last week, she made interesting comments about dating a guy who was 21 also. While denying it, she sounded like she was justifying it:

http://ultimate.infopop.com/~mandy/ubb/Forum13/HTML/005785.htmlhttp://ultimate.infopop.com/~mandy/ubb/For...TML/005785.html

Question about Noah Bastian.

Noahluver
I heard that you and Noah have become really close. I just wanted to say that he is 21 and you are 16. Gross. Don't get me wrong your a nice person, but that is kinda gross. You should date someone your own age. Or else what would people think? Your reputation might be trashed. Anyway, I am totally in love with Noah and would hope that you and him would not go out. It would make me sooooo sad. Please don't think anything of this because I am a fan, kinda sorta. I just think a lot of the teen pop girls aren't being themselves and are just doing and being what everyone else wants them to be. I also think that this applies to you. Thanx for listening.

MANDYMOORE
ahhh. i answered this question such a long time ago. noah and i are just friends. we always have been, and always will be. he's a great guy and i love him. but as far as me not being myself, hmmmm i am sorry you feel this way. i just don't get why people say that, because maybe, just maybe, this is me. i don't put on a show or some facade. and i disagree about the age thing. if u love someone within a reasonable age range.....it's not a bad thing. maybe someone my age isn't as right for me or maybe we don't have as much in common....maybe they are.

JustinsNSYNCPrincess
Advanced Member

Postby JustinsNSYNCPrincess » Wed Feb 07, 2001 5:28 pm

well actually it is true Mandy does have a boyfriend and he is a few years older than her his name is Wilmer Valderama and they are definitely dating they have been an item for quit seme time now from what I have heard!~*

Return to “Mandy Moore”