Mandy responds to Bishop Moore & being 'stuck-up'

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Thu Jan 25, 2001 8:56 pm

http://ultimate.infopop.com/~mandy/ubb/Forum10/HTML/002739.htmlhttp://ultimate.infopop.com/~mandy/ubb/For...TML/002739.html

orlando_16_mandy_fan

my girl friend and i were chilling out yesterday and she goes to Bishop Moore catholic school and she pulled out some of her pictures from school and she has pics of mandy really young and before she was famous and it is hard to beleive till she told me and it is her but as i heard from some of her friends who went to school with her not alot of people liked her for certain reasons like (stuck up in there own words, like but only by the really popular people but one thing was hard to beleive was that they all agreed on one thing she is a ***** so hope you guys like the info oh ya that new band good charolette has mandy on it and it suites her part

peace out
Thomas

POSTS LIKE THESE REALLY UPSET ME. I AM SORRY THAT YOUR GF AND HER FRIENDS FELT THIS WAY. THE TRUTH IS, I WENT TO BMHS FOR HALF OF A YEAR....AND HALF OF THAT TIME I WAS ABSENT, MOSTLY DUE TO SINGING AND SUCH. I DIDN'T TELL PEOPLE WHAT I DID, BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT PEOPLE TO THINK I WAS BRAGGY, SO I KEPT THAT PART OF MY LIFE VERY SEPRATE. I NEVER FELT LIKE PEOPLE THOUGHT I WAS STUCK-UP BECAUSE, TO BE HONEST, I DON'T THINK I AM. PEOPLE TREAT ME THE SAME WAY NOW, AS THEY DID 5, 10 YEARS AGO. POSTS LIKE THESE BOTHER ME YES, BECAUSE THEY ARE UNTRUE, HURTFUL, AND RUDE....BUT I GUESS AT THE END OF THE DAY I, ALONG WITH PEOPLE THAT LOVE ME FOR ME, KNOW THAT STUFF LIKE THIS DOESN'T MATTER. THERE ARE ALWAYS GOING TO BE PEOPLE THAT DON'T WANT OTHERS TO SUCCEED. IT MAKES THEM FEEL GOOD TO BRING OTHERS DOWN, AND IT'S SAD. BUT WHAT'S MOST UPSETTING, IS THE FACT THAT SOME PEOPLE BELEIVE STUPID RUMORS.

baby timberlake
Ultra Member

Postby baby timberlake » Fri Feb 02, 2001 11:30 pm

I'm cinfused Does Mandy Morre go on a message board and post?

JustinsNSYNCPrincess
Advanced Member

Postby JustinsNSYNCPrincess » Wed Feb 07, 2001 5:25 pm

baby timberlake, Mandy goes online all the time on hr website that is she answers e-mail and checks stuff on her official site!

Return to “Mandy Moore”