I've noticed something

justins bubbles
Abstracts Royalty

Postby justins bubbles » Tue Jun 12, 2001 1:08 am

Am I the only one who has noticed that Mandy Moore has been the only 'Pop Princess' who has:
[*] Changed her appearance
[*] Changed her music style or gone to the 'next level' or 'matured'
which are things these others claim to do, but fail to do *coughBritneycoughJessica*

She has her own TV show, a like 5 year contract w/ MTV, a movie, 3 albums, Neutragena contracts, a cute boyfriend, and she's only 17!! Someone *Britney* didn't have close to half of this when she was 17 and people were like 'you must be so busy blah, blah, blah!' Mandy does all of this and is still cool!! I have to give props to the girl for doin all of this and stayin sane!

I wouldn't be surprised if Mandy was the one that came out on top--well, by Christina.

PlayTheHarlots

Postby PlayTheHarlots » Tue Jun 12, 2001 2:44 am

Not that i think mandy totally sucks, but maybe if she stopped being so busy with the neutrogena ads, mtv shows, and other stuff, and concentrated more on her music, she'd probably be a greater musician. Well, hey, if it doesn't work out in the music industry, she'll have TV. Plus, she should stop puckering up her lips when she talks, that is so annoying, it's like she afraid of annunciating.......

lala2

Postby lala2 » Fri Jun 15, 2001 12:33 am

justins bubbles...i actually think mandy moore looks basically the same as she did when she first came out but different hair color. if someone changed their appearance i would have to say that was christina aguilera. i mean she has tried soooo many different hairstyles and makeup ways. also britney looks nothing like she did when she first started. christina also has totally gone to a r&b sound so i think if anything christina is the most changed. if it weren't for britney and christina, mandy would have never been able to be so successful at such a young age.

Return to “Mandy Moore”