Mandy Moore Mature

Kris
Advanced Member

Mandy Moore Mature

Postby Kris » Fri Jun 15, 2001 9:55 am

June 15, 2001

MANDY MOORE MATURE
By DAN AQUILANTE

IT may be hard to believe, but Mandy Moore, the kid who dished the saccharine 'Candy' a couple of years ago, ain't a baby anymore.The 17-year-old singer, who grew up in Orlando (but wasn't part of the Mouse House), is hot.  

more..
http://www.teenhollywood.com/2001/06/15/mandy-moore-mature

Becky

Postby Becky » Sat Jun 16, 2001 10:01 pm

Thanks Kris!

I thought she co-written 'Cry.'

bobbilicious

Postby bobbilicious » Sat Jun 30, 2001 3:09 am

I'm not easily impressed, but Mandy has caught my attention from the minute I heard Candy and successfully held onto throughout her career thus far. 'So Real' was definately childish but it got Mandy's foot in the door and set her up for a real chance to shine. I've been pretty out of it lately and had planned on buying Mandy's new cd the day it came out but I got sidetracked and missed it. I got it not soon after and my sister, who hates all pop stars, has practically stolen it from me. My sister's approval is hard to come by, because she's a mean little bitch, therefore I am very, VERY proud of Mandy. 'Mandy Moore' shows incredible growth and maturity. Yay Mandy!

Just to show how much I like Mandy, I would like to draw attention to the fact that I hate almost every pop star on the face of this planet. I couldn't stand Mandy when she first came out (before I had even heard of Candy) simply because someone told me she sucked. Candy came out and I was like 'damn.' She needed time and she proved me right (what a shocking turn of events for me!) not every pop blonde is a complete, talentless moron. She's got herself a place in my musical little heart, next to SlipKnot, Staind, Marilyn Manson, Jack Off Jill, Madonna, BSB, Christina Aguilera, No Doubt, Disturbed, Nirvana, KiTTiE, Cradle of Filth, Lords of Acid, DRAINsth, Bloodhound Gang, The Union Underground, Fuel and Godsmack. Is my gothic ass diverse enough for you yet, didn't think so, but I've run out of pointless things to say and if I stay long enough I might actually say something intelligent, so I leave you now!

*MWAH* If anyone wants to email me, its FlyingMonkeyofOz@aol.com, k!

-Bobbi

Return to “Mandy Moore”