Couch Tomato

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Fri Jul 05, 2002 11:46 am

Couch Tomato
Now, let's switch (stripped?) gears to a gal who's freshly getting herself unhitched. That, of course, would be the suddenly single spitfire, the roamin' Roman Candle o' the moment, J.Lo.

Funny thing: You know how when you get a fresh significant sweetie, you run out and buy new underwear? Well, celebs do everything bigger. But of course you know that by now.

After all, I'm sure Jen already has a plethora of lacy thongs from which to choose. Instead, Ms. L. is busy searching for, say, that certain 14th-century Venetian blown-glass chandelier she absolutely must have. For her newly acquired Miami mansion, bien sûr.

Since the $9.5 million South Beach digs reportedly aren't fully furnished to pop-movie-stah standards, Jen-doll is currently making the chichi Delano Hotel her home base, according to pillow-chocolate types in the know. And between filming Uptown Girl in New Yawk, Cris Judd's missing missus has been busy shopping, add anti-Pottery Barn snobs who say they've seen the spicy star sniffing around.

For furniture, among other things.

As for whether Ben Affleck will be joining La Lopez on her hunt for the perfect love seat, I don't know. Ms. L.'s official flackers are quite mum on the subject. The traditionally peachy Camp Lopez is now clamming up on everything concerning her "private life." Decor included.

"She's in New York filming Uptown Girl," a rep insisted. Seems to be the answer to everything Lopez these days, regardless of the question.

And despite the fact J.Lo's peeps shot down the rumored P. Diddy-reunion theory, it's interesting to note he has been tooling around the same steamy seaside town at the same sudsy time.

I'm sure they have designing tips to share now and then.

source: E!

Return to “Jennifer Lopez”