About P.diddy

Camy

Postby Camy » Sun Jul 07, 2002 11:55 pm

hey people

hey its my first time here>>> I love jlos music and her, but i think the

reason why jlo broke up w/ p.diddy because she doesnt want the press to

do with the court, my sis think that she did it to support him because if they

were togerther who knows he might have been guilty>>..thats just my opinion peace

NaysFavKid

Postby NaysFavKid » Mon Jul 08, 2002 6:10 pm

i also heard that he was fooling around with other girls but i have no idea if that was true or not :)

Camy

Postby Camy » Tue Jul 09, 2002 7:34 pm

They need to stop blaming Jlo> i hate it when they
blame her for everything
:rolleyes:

pinkGLAM
Ultra Member

Postby pinkGLAM » Wed Jul 10, 2002 1:29 am

i heard the same thing and that later he admitted to not appreciating what he had. :(

but i also think that jennifer moved way too fast with chris and now is paying the price for it (literally).

lil_ma_jas

Postby lil_ma_jas » Wed Jul 10, 2002 10:47 am

Well I hate to tell you, but it was her fault to some degree. She didn't think about anyone but herself. The day that she announces that she and Puff aren't together again, there's photos of her with Cris. There was also a photo of her and Cris long time before she wasn't together with him. She was even kissing him. The Sun reported that Puffy called and she just totally ignored him.

Camy

Postby Camy » Wed Jul 10, 2002 10:59 am

I agree w/ you Lil Mas >>>>>> That was when I started thinking >she went too fast>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

lil_ma_jas

Postby lil_ma_jas » Wed Jul 10, 2002 8:06 pm

Thank you. Here's my theory on the whole thing. Jennifer doesn't know what it means to be with just one man and to give allow herself to be loved or to give love to someone. I think that she gets scared and doesn't know what to do when she's in a relationship with a man that loves her and is willing to give his all to make her happy. Now as far as Puff was concerned, he didn't know how to say "I'm sorry for hurting you" the verbal way. Instead he bought her valuable and expensive things. That would be where that song, "Love Don't Cost A Thing" came from. Now he felt bad and everyone else felt bad for him when she left him during his trial, which was a very bad choice on her part. Besides the fact that that very day she's seen with this other guy while the man that she just dumped is standing trial hoping that he doesn't get 15 years in jail.

Ojani wasn't nothing but a money hungry sleeze bag. He pretty much used her to try and get modeling deals, and to become a star himself. Now she's got this man as the manager of her new resturant alongside her father. Get real here people. :rolleyes:

And as for Cris. It wasn't going to work out and he knew this. I think that he was just hoping that someone would feel sorry for him AFTER we all told him that it wasn't going to work out because she was and still is in love with Puffy. That and the fact that she loves to jump from one guy to the next. She'd make a real good basketball player when it would come to rebounding because she does it so well. I mean she hasn't even gotten her divorce yet and she's already hopping in the bed with her co-stars. You tell me that that isn't nothing but a real bad denial stage for someone.

And the one guy that everyone seems to miss is David Cruz. He was the one man that stood by her when she was nothing. He was her high school sweetheart and the man that loved her the most. But everyone that knew them as a couple said that they saw it all coming. They said that they knew that there was noway that she'd be able to have David and do what she wanted to do. David wasn't the type of man that could stick around for things like that because he had his own thing going on.

Anything else that you want me to show you why it is that she should be blamed for a lot of the breakups that she's involved with. Because there's other men that I could tell you about that you didn't even know she was with.....maybe. :P B)

<!--EDIT|lil_ma_jas|Jul 11 2002, 02:10 AM-->

vixious

Postby vixious » Fri Jul 12, 2002 11:35 am

well whatever reason she broke up with him is long gone cause last night on AMC they reporter said she ADMITTED to being back with him.
:( . i liked the ben rumor.

thugpoet

Postby thugpoet » Fri Jul 12, 2002 12:14 pm

Being back with who?
Puffy

thugpoet

Postby thugpoet » Fri Jul 12, 2002 12:16 pm

Being back with who?
Puffy[FONT=Times][SIZE=7] :unsure:

krystel
Ultra Member

Postby krystel » Sat Jul 13, 2002 11:21 am

good question,who? what is AMC all my children ? uhhh anyway J.Lo said that they broke up even though they still did love each other but she said everything was really to much and puffy even said that it was the best thing to do at the time because of the tril. I guess it was too much pain and puffy's past long term girls have said that it they broke up because he had problems being in a relationship that got to serious. I think they broke up for a legit reason and Cris was obviously a rebound and everyone has a right to rebound the thing about that is when you do you honestly feel that you want to be with the person you are rebounding with.

vixious

Postby vixious » Mon Jul 15, 2002 10:54 am

amc is the american movie classics. the host says that she admitted to them dating again and she never stopped loving puffy. i am still waiting to see her say it with my own eyes.

BrazilianMamiNYC

Postby BrazilianMamiNYC » Mon Jul 15, 2002 12:06 pm

Okay,so here's what I know: I used to work at this store called Paragon in Manhattan and this gay Puerto Rican dude worked there too, he's a designer something (i dont know the name, but he's the one who buy the clothes for the store to sell).

Anywayzzz...He's known J.Lo since forever and he said the reason why she broke up with Puffy was cuz she's tired of his party-hard life style, he used to cheat on her constantly and after the gun incident she just got fed up cuz she didnt want to go to that club in the first place and she just realized the whole realtionship thing wouldnt work out. But then he (this guy i know) said she's broken hearted for a whole long time, but according to him she's this kind of strong person who just make a decision and go for it, no matter how much it may hurt and she just kept focused on her career and theeeeeeen she found Chris.

*shrugs* Who knows.... I still think she and Puffy look cute togheter. :)

lil_ma_jas

Postby lil_ma_jas » Tue Jul 16, 2002 7:09 pm

;) I don't think that she's going back out with Puffy. I've been hearing about how he's been going to different places and everytime he goes, he always takes Kim Porter (his ex-fiancee and mother of Christian) with him. Just last week I heard that he took Naomi Campbell to her room on his shoulder. So I don't know what's going on. Plus I thought that she was going out with Ben Affleck?

thugpoet

Postby thugpoet » Wed Jul 17, 2002 12:17 am

Jennifer Lopez is seening Puffy
privately. and i saw in a magazine
that ben is trying to get with this
white girl named Jennifer. B)

Return to “Jennifer Lopez”