J.lo Vs. Adrienne

HeyBaby102

Postby HeyBaby102 » Fri Nov 22, 2002 4:24 am

Most Hated wrote:But I think Adrienne needs to have the fire slapped out of her ass. As I remember correctly there was a certain somebody who was on MTV Cribs and had a big ass poster of J.LO on her wall sayin how she loved and looked up to J.LO because she was representing for the Boricuas. Then that same person breaks her neck to try to be like J.LO and now she wanna wear a damn shirt that says "J.HO" on it. Honestly, I think Adrienne is no better thatn J.LO, right now she`s just smellin her own ass since she`s been gettin f***ed in the industry. And I really don't think she's latin they just took her ass to Taco Bell and she got a little besides herself.
She knew what she was doin now she wants to play innocent. She's lucky I'm not J.LO, cause she woulda got a South Bronx ass whippin with the quickness.

Adrienne is not obligated to like Jho forever! I mean come on..we can like people and then stop liking them for many reasons! I myself used to like Jho, but not anymore. Another thing, Adrienne is continuely growing up..maybe she has finally realized that Jho can't represent a whole race!

So what if she dissed Jho. Have you read the infamous 1998 Movieline interview where Jho dissed 9 celebrities in one damn interview?? I hear now that Jho wants the record label to drop Adrienne. So childish and stupid of Jho that she can't take a diss, yet disses on other people! As far as I'm concerned...Jho can take that tank top and stick it up her azz! :lol:

P.s. I'm not sure if you were saying you are from south bronx or jho. But the truth is, Jho isn't from south bronx.

Hawaiian

Postby Hawaiian » Fri Nov 29, 2002 1:24 am

Almond eyes...you post here like you have true facts...give it a rest girl. JLo never claimed to be a "triple threat"...others have said that she is. She wouldn't be successful today..if she didn't have some kind of talent. So don't hate...............APPRECIATE!!!

HeyBaby102

Postby HeyBaby102 » Sat Nov 30, 2002 6:15 am

Hawaiian wrote:Almond eyes...you post here like you have true facts...give it a rest girl. JLo never claimed to be a "triple threat"...others have said that she is. She wouldn't be successful today..if she didn't have some kind of talent. So don't hate...............APPRECIATE!!!

Who is hating on Jho? Just b/c we don't like the woman does not mean we hate her! Thats all you fans say, "You hate Jennifer", "Oh you just jalous of Jennifer Lopez". Yes, half of the fans don't even know how to spell the word, "jealous"! Jho has said many times that she wanted to: act, sing, dance and design clothes! So yes she has claimed to do all of this crap. Her problem is, she is trying to be something she will never be. So you have no right to tell Almond eyes to apprectiate someone whom she believes is a F A K E !! :lol:

Return to “Jennifer Lopez”