Lopez Shows Kindness To Hotel Employees

Gisele
Supreme Member

Postby Gisele » Tue Dec 10, 2002 9:21 pm

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/ap/20021210/ap_en_ce/jennifer_lopez&e=5HERE

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Wed Dec 11, 2002 7:39 pm

Wow,
she actually showed understanding...
Maybe love has changed her (*again*) :lol:

no, I'm kidding she's really nice sometimes...

Gisele
Supreme Member

Postby Gisele » Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:51 pm

Yap, she´s cool. I always thought she was a humble person, now I know she´s :) :) :)

Kisses B)

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Feb 03, 2003 3:03 pm

see i tend to think that the reason that she did it was probably b.c her pr person thought it would make her look really good- at least in my opinion i think 90% of the things that i personally have seen and heard other celebs say about her is that she is the most demanding and unthankful people out there- she is getting that b****y stereotype so now her pr people are trying to get her some good press- i personally cant stand her i find her to be so shallow and artificial. now, i openly admit that i do like some of her songs- but as a person she seems lacking to me.

DarkSyne
Advanced Member

Postby DarkSyne » Mon Feb 03, 2003 6:02 pm

AngelOfMusic wrote: see i tend to think that the reason that she did it was probably b.c her pr person thought it would make her look really good- at least in my opinion i think 90% of the things that i personally have seen and heard other celebs say about her is that she is the most demanding and unthankful people out there- she is getting that b****y stereotype so now her pr people are trying to get her some good press- i personally cant stand her i find her to be so shallow and artificial. now, i openly admit that i do like some of her songs- but as a person she seems lacking to me.

agreed

Those ones who repeat all the time they're humble and know where they came from are the worst.. And J Lo is the perfect example.

Lucy4Lance
Supreme Member

Postby Lucy4Lance » Wed Feb 26, 2003 10:24 am

maybye she dosent want 2 be like a celeb all the time

Return to “Jennifer Lopez”