Ben And Jen Fighting Again

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Feb 24, 2003 2:09 pm

this is from msn.com gossip pages:

Celebrity Bits and Pieces
An angry Jennifer Lopez recently stormed out of what was supposed to be a surprise lunch meeting with fiancé Ben Affleck. So what's the beef this time? According to IMDB.com, Affleck was rehearsing a scene for his latest flick Surviving Christmas with sexy co-star Christina Applegate when the two started chatting about her role in the celebrity burlesque revue The Pussycat Dolls. But get this -- just as Christina was giving Ben a sneak preview of her sexy dance routine, jealous J.Lo walked in on the couple. Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall of that trailer? The next best thing is sources who were actually on the set, who said that Affleck chased after Lopez and managed to calm her down. I may not be a huge fan of Ben's acting ability -- but you've got to admit, he sure deserves an Oscar nod just for sheer bravery!

he is freaking retarded if he is going to repeatedly take her immature out bursts. it seems like she demands his attention 100% of the time and that is just rediculous! she has fully managed to irritate me to the enth degree!

Hawaiian

Postby Hawaiian » Mon Feb 24, 2003 3:32 pm

Why the heck do you believe the stickin' tabloids! As if they speak truth??? Read Vanity Fair w/Ben on the cover....and get the facts from the horse's mouth!!!

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Feb 24, 2003 3:46 pm

the fact that it was on msn leads me to believe that it is from a reliable source.

WhiteTrash

Postby WhiteTrash » Sun Mar 23, 2003 9:01 pm

AngelOfMusic wrote: this is from msn.com gossip pages:

Celebrity Bits and Pieces
An angry Jennifer Lopez recently stormed out of what was supposed to be a surprise lunch meeting with fiancé Ben Affleck. So what's the beef this time? According to IMDB.com, Affleck was rehearsing a scene for his latest flick Surviving Christmas with sexy co-star Christina Applegate when the two started chatting about her role in the celebrity burlesque revue The Pussycat Dolls. But get this -- just as Christina was giving Ben a sneak preview of her sexy dance routine, jealous J.Lo walked in on the couple. Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall of that trailer? The next best thing is sources who were actually on the set, who said that Affleck chased after Lopez and managed to calm her down. I may not be a huge fan of Ben's acting ability -- but you've got to admit, he sure deserves an Oscar nod just for sheer bravery!

he is freaking retarded if he is going to repeatedly take her immature out bursts. it seems like she demands his attention 100% of the time and that is just rediculous! she has fully managed to irritate me to the enth degree!

he is freaking retarded if he is going to repeatedly take her immature out bursts

:handshake: :thumbup:

sblw69

Postby sblw69 » Sat Mar 29, 2003 1:59 pm

Neither one of them are my favorite people ( not that it matters) but Everyone and everything in Hollywood is bullsh**. You can't believe everything everyone says about anyone and you can't believe evrything that comes out of the stars mouths either because most of them are full of sh** and are all about their images ( some I'm sure are genuine people ) but some celebrities lie so damn much that it is really sad. I know I'm not perfect but the reality is no one is. So J.Lo could be a b**** but that is her problem but if she is demanding then she should just get the balls to say this is who I am and if you don't like it tough.

I have witnessed first hand some messed up stuff done by so- called famous people and when someone comfronted them they totally made up sh** just to make them look good.
NO I have never seen J.lo do anything but just because you like her music or acting or what not DOES NOT mean that she can't and/or doesn't do some messed up things.

Their JOB is to get rich from FANS so they are going to tell you WHATEVER makes them look good because I'm sure that they know, without fans they would be broke as hell because fans are the ones who make them rich. I don't respect people who act like they don't do anything wrong ever because I bet you anything that if someone asks her about that day she will give them some bullsh** answer about how it isn't true and it was just a rumor Blah blah blah but I guess the point is no ones knows the truth except those who were their and they are going to tell you what they want to tell you.

Sorry, I am board and this was a good topic to respond to. I didn't mean to make it so long and no offence to any of J.Lo's fans but DON'T believe in anything or anyone but yourself!

peace

sblw69

Postby sblw69 » Sat Mar 29, 2003 2:05 pm

Sorry I meant that I was bored.

Return to “Jennifer Lopez”