J.lo Suffering From Alzheimer?

goshawty

Postby goshawty » Thu Mar 27, 2003 10:54 pm

From the Daily News:

"Comic Robert Schimmel was a writer in 1990 for "In Living Color"m the hilarious show that starred the Wayans Brothers, Jim Carrey and Jennifer Lopez as a Fly Girl dancer. Schimmel wasn't laughing, though when he recently ran into J.Lo.

He revealed the humbling encounter on WHFS' morning "Junkies" radio show in Washington, D.C. last week. "The writers used to eat with the dancers and the crew every day" said Schimmel. "Lunch and dinner for like, a year. SO I used to eat with Jennifer Lopez every night. And we'd crack jokes togheter, I mean, all the writers and her and the girls."

"So I see her in a restaurant in LA and I said "Hey Jennifer, how ya doin?"And she said "Who are you?"

"I said Robert Schimmel" the comic recounted. "And she said 'Do I know you?'?"

"I said "Do you know me? You ate, like, lunch and dinner with me for a year during 'In Living Colors'.And she said I dont remember anybody from In Living Colors."

Schimmel not to be dissed for dismissed replied "Well, I'd get a checkup if I were you, because that wasn't too long ago, and if you can't remember that it could be the beginning of Alzheimer's disease".

<span style='color:purple'>LOL I'd do the same thing she did, these people used to be mean to her and now that she made it they wanna kiss her a$$?? Hell, no! They deserve it! </span>

Rachel80

Postby Rachel80 » Fri Mar 28, 2003 12:04 pm

hey, how were they mean to her? i never heard about that. can you tell me what they did to her? thx.

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Mar 28, 2003 3:21 pm

I think jho was just being her regular diva, b****y, i am better than eveyone attitude. i dont know what it is about her but she just rubs me the wrong way! i was a big fan of hers back in the day when she was in selena but since then i dont know what it is but whenever i see her its like finger nails on a chalk board!

goshawty

Postby goshawty » Fri Mar 28, 2003 9:03 pm

hey, how were they mean to her? i never heard about that. can you tell me what they did to her? thx.

I dont know if this particular guy was mean to her, but Jen always says that people in "In Living Color" used to give her a hard time, that they're a very closed group and that's definetely not one of the happiest times in her life.

However, she said she still remains friends with one of the dancers, the one who introduced her to Janet Jackson and persuaded her to leave "In Living Color' and joing Janet on tour.

goshawty

Postby goshawty » Sat Mar 29, 2003 12:18 am

goshawty wrote:

I dont know if this particular guy was mean to her, but Jen always says that people in "In Living Color" used to give her a hard time, that they're a very closed clique and that's definetely not one of the happiest times in her life.

However, she said she still remains friends with one of the dancers, the one who introduced her to Janet Jackson and persuaded her to leave "In Living Color' and join Janet on tour.

Return to “Jennifer Lopez”