Jen And Ben Selling Wedding Photos?

AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby AngelOfMusic » Thu May 29, 2003 11:54 am

from msnbc.com:
If Ben Affleck and J. Lo do make it down the wedding aisle, they’re hoping to pick up a little extra pocket money for their efforts, says a source.

A spokesman for OK! says the story is true.

AN INSIDER TELLS The Scoop that the love birds are in negotiations to sell exclusive rights to their wedding photos. The most likely buyer, says the source, is the British tab OK!

“It’s a very risky thing to do in terms of public image,â€￾ says the source. “But we’re talking a lot of cash. My understanding is that it’s a seven-figure price, and then OK! would re-sell it to U.S. publications.â€￾ The source says that the couple, already a lightning rod for controversy, could get hit with the same charges of greed that were hurled against Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones when they sold their wedding photos. “The tasteful thing to do is release one lovely picture to the media, like Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston did. But they’re not interested in taking that route.â€￾
Lopez’s spokesman couldn’t be reached for comment. A spokesman for Affleck denied the story, saying “Not true. There’s nothing like that being discussed.â€￾
A spokesman for OK!, however, says the story is true. “I can confirm that OK! magazine is currently negotiating and bidding on the exclusive pictures of the Jennifer Lopez, Ben Affleck wedding,â€￾ he tells The Scoop. “I am not prepared at this point to discuss amounts.â€￾

Isied
Supreme Member

Postby Isied » Mon Jun 02, 2003 9:01 pm

hahaha... porbably they don´t have money enought o pay the bills :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Jennifer Lopez”