J.lo's Bum Deal

BeccaUK
Advanced Member

Postby BeccaUK » Fri Jul 18, 2003 1:18 pm

MyKindaPlace.com:

BUM DEAL

Who would deliberately downsize Jennifer Lopez’s famous butt?

The makers of 'Gigli', the movie in which she met Ben Affleck, have released the promotional poster, and something doesn’t look altogether right about Jen. The photos show Jen and Ben gazing into each other’s eyes, but Jen’s butt has been reduced and her chest has been inflated. "[Columbia's] marketing division airbrushed her butt to make it smaller and pumped up her chest," said a Hollywood insider. Gossip website Page Six reports that a spokesman for Lopez joked: "I'm absolutely shocked. Who would ever think this could possibly happen in Hollywood?" A Columbia insider said: "Jennifer was unhappy with the photo. She felt the way she was posed diminished her curvature, so she had graphics retouch her [bottom]. But nothing was done to her chest." Hmm. Something tells us we need to get to the bottom of this. Boom boom.

desi baby

Postby desi baby » Fri Jul 18, 2003 1:32 pm

more on the topic....

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/story.asp?j=75132520&p=75y33zz6http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/s...2520&p=75y33zz6

prettyporcelain1880

Postby prettyporcelain1880 » Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:18 pm

LOL, I saw it and her butt looks just as big as ever. But I did notice that her chest was really wierd looking.

PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:18 pm

so is it true that after Selena, J.Lo. went through surgery to make her bum bigger...or was it always like that :unsure:

i never read an article bout the truth

Return to “Jennifer Lopez”