Jlo And Animal Abuse?

Postby AngelOfMusic » Fri Sep 12, 2003 12:51 pm

Meanwhile, it's just come to light that La Lopez was once evicted from a Los Angeles condo after her dog defiled the posh pad.

The story goes that when J.Lo briefly rented a sixth-floor condo at the Colonial House in West Hollywood in the late '90s, she was asked to leave after her perturbed pooch went berserk.

A source who served on the Colonial House Homeowner Association at the time claims that Lopez ran afoul of management after leaving her dog unattended in the building for three days.

"She was off somewhere with Puff Daddy, and the dog was scratching and barking and whining the whole time," sniped our source.

"This dog apparently had no food or water and wasn't walked for three days. The neighbors complained about the noise, and management got into her apartment and found that it was covered with dog urine and feces, and the dog had scratched up the wood floors . . . The owner evicted her."

A spokesman for Colonial House, the historic residence on North Havenhurst Drive that has been home to Julia Roberts, Ellen DeGeneres and Anne Heche, and Bette Davis, could not be reached.

And J.Lo's spokesman, Dan Klores, was evidently too busy explaining why the Bennifer wedding supposedly planned for Sunday was canceled to ask her about the alleged canine calamity.
AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby zozon3 » Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:53 pm

A spokesman for Colonial House, the historic residence on North Havenhurst Drive that has been home to Julia Roberts, Ellen DeGeneres and Anne Heche, and Bette Davis, could not be reached.

I doubt thats true

I dunno I used to not like her but Ive been seeing her in interviews lately and she isnt that bad anymore
she comes across as genuine lately
maybe cuz of Ben
and the reason also why my opinion has changed is cuz Bens a good guy hes down to earth
and I dont believe he would marry a girl that the media claims Jlo to be
zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby aprilbaby » Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:52 pm

Jen also practices santeria and in that religion they do animal sacrifices
aprilbaby

Postby beftek » Mon Oct 20, 2003 3:33 pm

She bought a chinchilla fur coat. I had a chinchilla when I was a kid. They are beautiful animals, very timid and sweet. They do not threaten anyone. Anyway, I’m not a PETA freak or anything like that but I do know that it takes a lot of chinchillas to make a full fur coat. And it’s not like you kill the animal and eat the meat.
beftek

Return to Jennifer Lopez