J-lo And Bent Split

Postby WildOneBartender » Sun Sep 14, 2003 11:50 am

People is reporting that Jen and Ben have split up and thats why she was calling everyone crying telling them the wedding was post poned, supposebly it was Bens idea to split he was having second thoughts on the wedding. If you ask me I think it was a whole publicity stunt and then when there Jersey Girl movie comes out theyll get back togeather for a while. If it wasnt a publicity stunt and they were actually going out he probably didnt want to marry someone who has been married 2 times already I wouldnt blame him. I didnt like Ben with her anyways. But sorry to the couple best of luck in the future.
WildOneBartender
Supreme Member

Postby Reece » Sun Sep 14, 2003 1:28 pm

I think if he had a problem with her previous marriages, they wouldn't have gotten as far as they did. They don't seem to quite jive with each other though, something doesn't click. For one, jumping into another marriage so quickly would be a mistake, if it's true love, patience would be a factor, no need to rush.
Reece

Postby NYC_MOST_FABULOUS » Mon Sep 15, 2003 11:27 pm

:rolleyes: :unsure: Here's how I feel about it. I smell something bad about the whole thing. I can see the whole publicity stunt thing as a good possibility, but maybe it was just a bad match, and cold feet. This was always a very strange relationship to me in the first place. He, seems like a complete humble and down to earth type of guy. Very laid back, and silly. She, is an uptight, demanding diva, and the two just don't match. I had a wedding called off before, and I was the one who called it off. Given, it was not three days before the ceremony but four months before. Still, when you are in a reltionship, you tend to look past the other's faults and when you finally come to the realization that this is a life long commitment, you tend to choke up when you know t's not right.
She's not one for making clear and mature decision's when it comes to marriage, so it's good to see that he did it for her. Hopefully, we'll see the "old-school" Ben again, and not the J.Lo creation they did of a white P.Diddy. The way he was dressing and his new found love for Bentley's and all the designer dud's was not Ben at all. It was quite silly to be honest!
NYC_MOST_FABULOUS

Postby WildOneBartender » Tue Sep 16, 2003 12:59 am

I agree nyc I like Ben always has, he is funny and down to earth and adorable. I do think though that it was a publicity stunt I used to work with someone and she was in the umm whats that thing publicist stuff and said it was publicity. I didnt like them both togeather either I dont see Ben with someone like that. I did like her second husband though Chris Judd I feel bad for him. I just think Jen needs to be single for a while cause all she does is jump from one relationship to another and its like she doeznt think of the guys feelings. Who knows she may get back with P-Diddy now.
WildOneBartender
Supreme Member

Postby NYC_MOST_FABULOUS » Tue Sep 16, 2003 4:47 pm

:D :unsure: Hello! Thanks for agreeing! I don't really like J.Lo at all. The only reason I came on here is, because unfortuately, like the rest of the world, I am a bit interested in this whole Ben.Lo thing, lol. The thing that I've noticed about Jen is the fact that when she is looking for an upgrade in her career, she always finds a guy who is compatible in that area of her career.
Her cd, On the six, did not do well, and then she was with P.Diddy. After he bumped up her career with not only street credit, but also by getting in there and helping produce and get the best producers for her second cd, it went to #1. Then she dumped him. After she got to the top of the charts and was popular in music, P.Diddy was gone.
Then she gets married to Cris Judd for god only know what reason. The moment I heard they were marrying, I knew it wouldn't last. It's not that I don't like Cris, I think he's a great guy, but she was the bred winner and the celebrity, and men have big ego's over being the top in the relationship, so I knew there'd be huge conflict there.
Now she wants to be the highest paid atress in Hollywood, so who better then to get with an Oscar winning, huge actor. She created the buzz she needed and now she's on top!
NYC_MOST_FABULOUS

Postby WildOneBartender » Tue Sep 16, 2003 5:33 pm

I dont agree with you thinking that the guys need to have the upper hand chris wasnt like that they interviewed his dad and he even said when he would go with her to premiers he would stand in the back while she was getting interviewed because he didnt want to be part of it. Heck ill marry chris judd ill treat him good and i wouldnt cheat on him.
WildOneBartender
Supreme Member

Postby porcelain845 » Tue Sep 16, 2003 8:25 pm

Did anyone see the thing about Ben's mom? He always seemed down to earth to me too, a really nice normal person. I guess she was telling him to really think about what he was getting into, it's fun to be dating a big star but did he really want to live with all the scrutinizing permanently, and have kids with this person? And the reason I think J-Lo is a flake is because she started dating Ben before she even divorced Chris, that should have been a red flag right there. If anyone saw that Dateline thing, I wanted to puke! She is all about publicity, I think she doesn't know what she wants and I think that she couldn't survive without it.
porcelain845

Postby zozon3 » Wed Sep 17, 2003 1:39 pm

umm does anyone find it weird
that MTV.com is like reporting on this

I mean its their personal lives they didnt do that with other big couples have they?
zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby sblw69 » Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:53 am

It's hard to say what the hell is going on with them because the both of them were just here in Savannah getting some sort of gun License(sp) and HE was shopping she was just sitting in the car (or so I was told). but I don't care who you are, you just don't throw away over 3 million dollars just for some publicity stunt So something has got to serious btween them. For 3 million dollars somebody better get damn married if not "Jen and Ben" then they need to let Casey Affleck and Summer Phoenix get married and SLOWLEY pay them back or something. I'm sorry that is way to much damn money to be giving away. Rich or not no wonder her ass was crying. ;) :unsure: :blink:
sblw69

Postby WildOneBartender » Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:32 pm

When you are a star you get alot of things given to you. They might not have spent that much money. I think they are publicity so does alot of other people I talk to. This type of stuff goes on in the "star world"
WildOneBartender
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Thu Sep 25, 2003 3:19 pm

In the radio, they said JLo & Ben broke up, when I heard the news I was estatic. They're the 2 most unlikely people.

On the radio today, Cris Judd was apparently quoted to be saying that "it was karma" for JLo, that Ben cheated on JLo with strippers.

i dont kno if that story is true but...hmm :thinking:
PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby WildOneBartender » Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:30 pm

Ben didnt cheat on Jen with Strippers how lame thats a tabloid story. Anytime two stars get togeather the relationship doesnt last. Its so hard now adays to even believe anything that goes on with stars except for like Faith Hill and Tim and other couples that actually dont go out just to get pictures taken of them. I wish I was an insider to see what goes on in these peoples heads.
WildOneBartender
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:42 pm

i dont know whats going on, i keep hearing stuff about their wedding. Is it postponed, or are they over-done with?
PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby WildOneBartender » Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:46 pm

I think there wedding is just postponed cause they have ben seen togeather since then get it ben lol instead of been lol bahahahhahaha
WildOneBartender
Supreme Member

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:56 am

man... :(

dump the baggage Ben!
PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Return to Jennifer Lopez