J Lobo Is A Hoe!

Postby WildOneBartender » Tue Sep 16, 2003 1:00 am

umm ok someone sounds a bit over zelous.
WildOneBartender
Supreme Member

Postby zozon3 » Tue Sep 16, 2003 1:04 pm

haha no kidding
im not really a fan of here
but the girl IS gorgeous
I suggest you accept it.......
zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby AngelOfMusic » Wed Sep 17, 2003 12:44 pm

while i am one of the major front runners of the resident jho haters i still think that was wee bit o'er the top.
AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby PreCiouSbAbY » Thu Sep 25, 2003 3:21 pm

JHo, hell no. I don't like her either...i had madd respect for her during Selena, & then it all came tumbling down. She & Ben are over...i'm quite pleased :nod:
PreCiouSbAbY
Supreme Member

Postby DarkSyne » Sun Dec 21, 2003 6:33 pm

J LO can t sing, she sounds like a chicken. Her acting is horrible, really bad. It s true she can dance but there are a lot of people that do it fine too, and better. A lot better. She is no the big thing. The only big thing she has is her ass, and it is nasty.
And Oh, please! J Ho needs a lot of make to look acceptable. And her ass is full of cellulite, she has a flat chest and she is chubby so WTF are you talking about? And that jelousy thing is so lame! If you have bad taste, it doesn t mean everyone should have it too. I m latin, I m from south America and there are a lot of really beautiful girls here with better proportioned bodies. A descomunal flabby ass in a small pudgy unchested bodyis not attractive at all.
DarkSyne
Advanced Member

Postby Christinas Amazing » Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:41 pm

maybe ur looking in a mirror cause she aint fat and her ass is smaller now then it used to be and she has more tits than britney (and britneys are fake) she obviosly isnt all the sh** ur saying cause she sings, acts, dances and was a model so obviously shes beutiful and talented

by the way i heard shes back with ben but she laid down the law and is getting a pre nup so if he every touches another chick hes f***ed
Christinas Amazing
Advanced Member

Postby princessluvsjrt » Tue Dec 23, 2003 8:16 pm

she's just doing her damn thing and if ya don't like too bad, it's life...get over it.
princessluvsjrt
Supreme Member

Postby DarkSyne » Sun Jan 11, 2004 7:08 pm

Christinas Amazing wrote: maybe ur looking in a mirror cause she aint fat and her ass is smaller now then it used to be and she has more tits than britney (and britneys are fake) she obviosly isnt all the sh** ur saying cause she sings, acts, dances and was a model so obviously shes beutiful and talented

by the way i heard shes back with ben but she laid down the law and is getting a pre nup so if he every touches another chick hes f***ed

Hahaha! Model of what? Of oversized underwear? Sure, she probably shared the catwalk with Linda Evangelista and Naomi Campbell.

So her ass is smaller? lol. What did she do? Liposuction? :lol:

Her tits are bigger than Britney s? Did she get implants?WTF? WTF are you talking about? :blink:

You re delusional, girl.
DarkSyne
Advanced Member

Postby zozon3 » Sun Jan 11, 2004 9:12 pm

Hahaha! Model of what? Of oversized underwear? Sure, she probably shared the catwalk with Linda Evangelista and Naomi Campbell.

So her ass is smaller? lol. What did she do? Liposuction?  

Her tits are bigger than Britney s? Did she get implants?WTF? WTF are you talking about?  

You re delusional, girl

damnn :rolleyes:

why do guys find her attractive then?

i suggest you look in the mirror first before judging everythin
zozon3
Supreme Member

Postby AngelOfMusic » Mon Jan 12, 2004 10:54 am

this chick makes my skin crawl!!!!! but to each their own...
AngelOfMusic
Abstracts Royalty

Postby MissyChrissy86 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:01 am

I think that she has a great butt....
MissyChrissy86

Postby sexyirishgurl » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:57 am

i like jlo cuz she is not a stik figure and she has a bit of an ass and she looks great,jlo is a gorgeous woman.i sense jealousy.
sexyirishgurl
Supreme Member

Postby Supermodelangela » Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:23 am

Queen-why do you waste your time coming up into a forum insulting J-lo when you know all her fans converse here?! stop being a cochina! Gracias!
Supermodelangela

Postby Crystalbelle19 » Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:36 pm

I didn't care what the hell anyone thinks of her. Shes a heartless b****. She wears the skin of helpless animals after watching them be brutally skinned alive. go to http://www.PETA.com to see
Crystalbelle19

Postby MorelliBabe » Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:11 pm

I dislike J.Lo aswell but I still respect her. And her ass is unsexy and so not good looking but she is ok. She can sing but she cant act very well. She was much better before Love Don't Cost A Thing, then she was a latino. I mean, she looked like one, and she WAS one. Now she's just like Britney, Christina and all the other chicks. And what have she done to her nose?? It's horrible. ... Gosh! But I still respect her, her privacy and what she does. But I don't buy her stuff.
MorelliBabe

Return to Jennifer Lopez