new single is called 'Love Don't Cost A Thing'

Stefano

new single is called 'Love Don't Cost A Thing'

Postby Stefano » Thu Nov 02, 2000 11:32 am

:motormouth:
I can confirm that Jennifer Lopez's new single is called 'Love Don't Cost A Thing'. It will be released in Australia in December. My guess earlier in the US. This is the first single of her 2nd album 'JLO' set to drop on January 30th, 2001.

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Thu Nov 02, 2000 11:48 am

Thanks Stefano, the US release may be during the same period as her Europe MTV music award performance...

shevone

Postby shevone » Thu Nov 02, 2000 4:27 pm

what is the name of the album?

Stefano

Postby Stefano » Tue Nov 14, 2000 11:23 am

The name of the album is JLO. It was supposed to be 'A passionate Journey', but I think they realized it sounded corny....not a street as she'd like it to be.

Stefano

Postby Stefano » Thu Nov 16, 2000 4:38 pm

Hey just saw on mtv.co.ukhttp://www.mtv.co.uk that Jennifer won on the Euro MTV Video Awards
:dance:
Best R'n'B:
Jennifer Lopez

Watching it live ....Yeah! The internet is krunk!

Oh yeah Madonna won for Best Dance Video 'Music'.

(Edited by Stefano at 8:39 am on Nov. 17, 2000)

niyom

Postby niyom » Fri Nov 17, 2000 7:55 pm

Oh no!! Another sorry album. I bet this one will go on sale under a buck again.

lynny

Postby lynny » Fri Nov 17, 2000 8:06 pm

Is Jennifer Lopez trying to be like Mariah? First Mariah's image, now trying to sing like Mariah. She can try, but she can't top my gal, Mariah.

Stefano

Postby Stefano » Mon Nov 20, 2000 10:21 am

:)
Okay.... let me gather myself first...

First and foremost, Jennifer does not and will never sing like Mariah. She will never sell as many albums as Mariah, but as far as Jennifer stealing Mariah's image! Jennifer has always been sexy, and is naturally sexy. Mariah comes across as just trying too hard.
You know what? Some Music artists can sing but it doesn't matter how good they sing when they just bore the hell out of you. Mariah is boring. Jennifer isn't.
Yeah her album will probably sell for $1.00 in 1 year but she's got her Movie career. She's got it all...
Mariah has singing...Watch Mariah's movie 'All that glitters' BOMB! You read it here first.

lynny

Postby lynny » Tue Nov 21, 2000 4:51 pm

First of all,
Mariah is not boring. She does'nt try hard to look good. She looks good no matter what. When she tries, she looks even gorgeous. I think Jennifer is the one who is trying too hard. I've seen her in front page of a couple of magazines and her nose is covered with foundation, I guess that is just to hide her deformed nose. She should thank God that there's make up!!! It's okay though, cause it's not the face that they're looking at. It's her ass!

Stefano

Postby Stefano » Sat Nov 25, 2000 10:39 am

You wanna talk about an ugly nose? Damn....Mariah looks like she needs a nose job. Yes she is Boring. She can't dance, she has not hutzbah! She's as boring as watching paint dry.
Now Jennifer does have a ghetto onion, but Mariah only wishes she had a nice body......her and her fake boobs.
Jennifer is real, Mariah is BORING.

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sun Nov 26, 2000 8:14 pm

Ok i'll say this that Mariah does try to hard to look preatier but her music isn't boring ! if it was so broing as you say it is why would everyone go buy her singles to make them #1 ! both look like they have the b**** attitude just a little bit to much or should I say teh Diva atttitude more then they can handle !

lynny

Postby lynny » Mon Nov 27, 2000 1:43 pm

True that Mariah has fake boobs, which she should'nt have gotten them. Her natural boobs was fine. Who cares if it's fake. Most celebrities and singers has fake boobs anyway. Jennifer herself can use some fake ones. I saw her on MTV wearing a JLO (J-E-L-L-O HEHEHEH!!) shirt and she got even flatter boobs. Not only that, it looks like she is loosing her ass. And what's up with her corn rolls? It only looks cool on snoop. I'm sorry, JLO is annoying. I think she tries too hard to be R&B, or hip hop. She is better off with her glamorous movie life style than trying to be a hip hop, or R&B babe. It just does'nt fit her. She is getting too corney.

lynny

Postby lynny » Mon Nov 27, 2000 1:46 pm

True that Mariah has fake boobs, which she should'nt have gotten them. Her natural boobs was fine. Who cares if it's fake. Most celebrities and singers has fake boobs anyway. Jennifer herself can use some fake ones. I saw her on MTV wearing a JLO (J-E-L-L-O HEHEHEH!!) shirt and she got even flatter boobs. Not only that, it looks like she is loosing her ass. And what's up with her corn rolls? It only looks cool on snoop. I'm sorry, JLO is annoying. I think she tries too hard to be R&B, or hip hop. She is better off with her glamorous movie life style than trying to be a hip hop, or R&B babe. It just does'nt fit her. She is getting too corney.

lynny

Postby lynny » Mon Nov 27, 2000 1:53 pm

Return to “Jennifer Lopez”