Favorite Jennifer

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Favorite Jennifer

Postby Anthony A » Sat Oct 28, 2000 9:32 am

HOLLYWOOD HAS HAD THERE SHARE OF JENNIFER'S BUT WHEN YOU SAW THE NAME JENNIFER, YOU'LL MOST LIKELY THINK OF JENNIFER ANISTON ( BRAD'S NEW WIFE & STAR OF THE HIT SHOW FRIENDS ), JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT ( GIRLFRIEND OF ENRIQUE IGLASIAS & PLAYED AMERICA'S SWEETHEART ON PARTY OF FIVE ) & LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST IS JENNIFER LOPEZ ( GIRLFRIEND OF SEAN PUFFY COMBS & SHE IS KNOWN FOR WEARING OUTGOING OUTFITS EX. GRAMMY'S ) ! NOW ALL THESE WOMEN HAVE ALOT IN COMMON BUT EVERYONE ALWAYS LOOKS AT THE ACTING, THE LOOKS, & PERSONALITY. NOW WHEN IT COMES TO ACTING EVERYONE HAS THIER FLAWS BUT WHEN IT COMES TO BOX OFFICE FAILIURES JENNIFER ANISTON WINS THAT ONE ! WHEN IT COMES TO LOOKS THATS A HARD ONE BUT I HONESTLY HAVE TO SAY A TIE BETWEEN JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT & JENNIFER LOPEZ ! JENNIFER DIDN'T MAKE THE VUT FOR THIS BECAUSE OF HER HAIR . . . SHE CHOPED IT OFF ! HER HAIR MADE HER LOOK BEAUTIFUL . WHEN IT COMES TO PERSONALITY LETS LOOK AT THE EXAMPLES ; JENNIFER LOPEZ WAS ARRESTED WIH HER BOYFRIEND, SHE'S BEEN CALLED A SNOB, & A SELLOUT ! JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT HAS BEEN HATED FROM AUDREY HEPBURN FANS FOR HER PORTRAYAL OF THE LEGENDARY ACTRESS, SHE IS ALWAYS LAUGHING OR HAPPY , SHE'S BEEN THREW HEARTBREAKS ALL HER LIFE ( EXAMPLES : CARSON DALY ) & SHE IS LOVED BY TEENS AROUND THE WORLD ! JENNIFER ANISTON IS MARRIED TO BRAD PITT MAKING HER THE MOST HATED GIRL IN THE WORLD ( EXAMPLE : MY MOM HATES HER ) AND SHE'S ON AMERICA'S FAV. TELEVISION SHOW ! SO YOU CAN SEE THEY ALL HAVE FLAWS BUT OVER ALL MY CHOICE IS JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT !

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Mon Oct 30, 2000 2:22 pm

Currently it's Lopez, but longer term, I'd bet JLH because she got off to an earlier start and is quite a bit younger...

jennifer

Postby jennifer » Fri Nov 03, 2000 10:18 pm

Speaking as a Jennifer myself, I would have to pick Jennifer Aniston as my favorite. Although Love Hewitt seems like she is the sweetest.

Rain2

Postby Rain2 » Tue Nov 07, 2000 8:04 pm

I like Jennifer Aniston and Jennifer Lopez. I can't pick one because they both are so different. They are both really pretty. Jennifer Love Hewitt is pretty too, but I don't like her that much. She is just to happy all the time for me. She is a very good actress.

shevone

Postby shevone » Wed Nov 08, 2000 10:24 pm

i think that jl is the best then fallos jennifer aniston and then jlh

Rachel

Postby Rachel » Mon Nov 13, 2000 8:45 pm

Jennifer Aniston is my favorite...and then Love Hewitt.

lynny

Postby lynny » Fri Nov 17, 2000 5:54 pm

I think Jennifer Love Hewitt is prettier than Jennifer Lopez. Not only that, she's also younger. Lopez is just known as her ass. And she needs a nose job. And so does Jennifer Aniston.

niyom

Postby niyom » Fri Nov 17, 2000 7:51 pm

I think Love Hewitt and Lopez are both annoying. Especially Lopez. Shooting at a night club with your boyfriend is uncool. She's setting a bad example to her young fans. As for Love Hewitt, I think she is too cheerful. My favorite is Jennifer Anniston. She looks like the type of person with a sense of humor and not so into herself. And she is really funny in 'Friends'.

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Fri Nov 17, 2000 8:39 pm

by you sayin that you think both Love Hewitt & Lopez are to in to eachother's body's ! What's wrong to be cheerful like Love Hewitt, she might love her life enough not to take it for granted. . . shoot, I'd me cheerful to if I had all the stuff she had going for her !

niyom

Postby niyom » Tue Nov 21, 2000 3:55 pm

I don't care who Jennifer Love Hewit is. I still think she has an annoying smile. I have not seen her on T.V. or even have I seen her movies. But she comes out in some of the magazines, and I just notice her annoying smile.

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Tue Nov 21, 2000 10:09 pm

If you haven't seen her alot on tv then you must not watch alot of tv !

Justine

Postby Justine » Sun Dec 10, 2000 7:56 pm

I like jennifer lopez 1st, then aniston.....I think that hewitt needs to take that coat hanger outta her mouth and stop being so fake!!! She giggles like an 8 year old school girl! grow up! :|

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sun Feb 11, 2001 12:57 pm

ok you people judge people because they smile or laugh ? how wierd is that ! I personally can not stand anybody that doesn't smile, laughing is the best medicine to your soul. . . . some people can use that !

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Sun Feb 11, 2001 3:18 pm

I did not realiz that Jennifer and Enrique were dating. I personally cannot stand Love Hewitt. Hated her on PO in most of her movies. She may be a singer but she has not had the sucess of J LO

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Tue Feb 20, 2001 7:52 pm

No Doubt, Jennifer Lopez! I have great respect for all three, but Jennifer has all three qualities down, Dancer, Singer and Actress, what more do you want!

shanilia

Postby shanilia » Mon Feb 26, 2001 7:52 pm

Great post, Anthony A. You really described each Jennifer very well.

In terms of acting, I pick Jennifer Aniston because she's the best actor on 'Friends,' even though her movie acting is less spectacular.

Jennifer Love Hewitt's acting is OK. I've only seen her in 'I Know What You Did Last Summer.'

Jennifer Lopez's acting is the worst among the 3. I've only seen her in 'The Wedding Planner,' and she was flat. There were scenes where she could've put more emotion into her acting, but she didn't.

Ricardo

Postby Ricardo » Mon Feb 26, 2001 11:48 pm

I don't think you can get much hotter than JL is right now with a hit movie, hit album and commercial contracts. The only thing that made her life look less than perfect was her association with Puffy, especially after the night club incident. Jennifer Aniston and Jennifer Love Hewitt are both great looking. Aniston might have Brad Pitt and Jennifer Love Hewitt has the youth thing going for her. But right now Lopez seems to be soaring clear of everyone right now

HotStuff113
Advanced Member

Postby HotStuff113 » Sat Mar 17, 2001 3:28 pm

i'd have to say jennifer aniston and then jennifer love hewitt. jlo is ok.

Return to “Jennifer Lopez”