Jennifer and Gwenyth Paltrow are friends?

Stefano

Jennifer and Gwenyth Paltrow are friends?

Postby Stefano » Thu Nov 09, 2000 9:26 am

Hey does anyone know if Jennifer and Gwenyth Paltrow are friends? I remember hearing that Jennifer dissed her in a magazine article, but then I saw a picture of Jennifer, puffy, Donatella Versace, and Gwenyth sitting around in Paris this past July.

Any info?

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Fri Nov 10, 2000 11:04 am

I think they are. . . yeah Jennifer was dissing everyone and then after that article went out on newsstands she sent a a letter of apology to everyone she dissed ! Madonna didn't take that letter to good ! them to hate eachother I've heard !

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Fri Nov 10, 2000 11:39 am

yeah it's Gwenyth that's very tight w/ Madonna so when Madonna supposedly left the room at a new year's party at Donatella Ver'ugly's was when the two supposedly had an icy meeting... but later when Jennifer hosted SNL I believe Madonna stopped by to say hi and they laughed about the whole thing as being crazy gossip... I think I archived that in Jennifer's news section..

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sat Nov 11, 2000 8:06 pm

Yeah, I heard that too ! i take it you dont like Donatella's clothe's ?

lynny

Postby lynny » Mon Nov 27, 2000 2:52 pm

Way to go Madonna!! Madonna is way too cool for JLO anyway. She does'nt need to be friends with someone who's a new budy celebrity, and a celebrity snob like JLO. JLO is a nobody compare to Madonna. Madonna is cool and has always been cool. She is an original diva. And still got it going on.

Jade Anna

Postby Jade Anna » Tue Nov 28, 2000 8:30 pm

Jennifer's no angel but Gywneth Paltrow is widely viewed as one of the snobbiest women in Hollywood. Her so-called 'friendship' with Madonna will probably go the way her 'friendship' with Winona Ryder did.

Justine

Postby Justine » Fri Dec 08, 2000 9:41 pm

ICK!!! i can't stand madonna! She pretends like she's got everything figured out, when really she's just an arrogant beotch!! Did anyone see her on Letterman a few nights ago?? She was really snobby! Dave was being funny and all she was doing was being negative!Or maybe thats just their 'skit' on the show........Hmm....anyways I still cant stand madonna, but thats just MY oppinion.......

Return to “Jennifer Lopez”