j.lo board haters

Stefano

j.lo board haters

Postby Stefano » Wed Jan 24, 2001 9:56 pm

:motormouth:
If you guys saw, Jeff reported earlier that J.Lo's message board at JenniferLopez.comhttp://www.JenniferLopez.com shut down, or as they say 'Is put on Hiatus'. If you don't all know already.....I am about here biggest fan (I don't like that word, because It's not like I'd scream or cry or faint, and all that), but I don't know what other word to use. Anyway, I digress......
I joined her message board in early 2000, and I couldn't believe how many people were dissing her. Now I've seen other message boards where fans just speak nothing but good things about the artist, but not at J.Lo's board. I was so tired of always defending her and trying to make sure people understood the disclaimer before posting CONSTANT (because I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even though it's good or bad) negative posts. The board used to be moderated by 'AMG', then it was passed onto to a HORRIBLE moderator named 'FashionQueen'. He/She was too interested in being liked then MODERATING. I was constantly having to send him/her private messages about the Negative comments/Sexually Suggestive comments and all that. The moderator for the Gloria Estefan board would also post on the J.Lo board and people would personally attack her and I know that she had to go all the way up to Sony to get some of those people banned (IP). Jennifer even posted on the board and everyone was cussing her out, and saying ugly things to here. Instead of really having great posts they drove her away. Don't get me wrong....there were a few people who weren't like that, but we were just out numbered.

Then on a cold day in early January, the board shut down. :cry:

I knew it was eventually going to happen, but it came without any notice. I was sad to see the board go away, because I think it's a good tool.

Anyway, I've bored you all enough. Just wanted to let you all know that Jeff's item is true.

'Love, Peace, Romance'! :lickout:

Return to “Jennifer Lopez”