J.Lo and Puffy broke up!

alyssa

J.Lo and Puffy broke up!

Postby alyssa » Thu Jan 25, 2001 7:16 pm

On Entertainment Weekly's site they have said that Jennifer and Puff broke up! I wonder if is true...

http://www.ew.com- it is on the opening page.

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Thu Jan 25, 2001 7:44 pm

yeah, it's a story from the Daily News... it's being denied by everybody, including Jennifer on Regis today.

Stefano

Postby Stefano » Fri Jan 26, 2001 1:20 pm

Well I've heard that the rumor is also about the dancer in her video 'Cris Judd'...Does anyone know what he looks like?

This is some information on him.
Cris Judd was a featured dancer in Michael Jackson’s HIStory and Dangerous Tours. He performed on the Billboard Awards with Celine Dion, the MTV Music Awards with N’Sync, the American Music Awards with Enrique Iglesias and Brian McKnight, 69th Annual Academy Awards, and on the sitcom Everybody Loves Raymond. His music video credits include Usher “My Way,â€￾ the Brian Setzer Orchestra “Jump, Jive, & Wail,â€￾ Michael Jackson “Too Bad,â€￾ and Julio Iglesias “Tango.â€￾ Last summer he toured and was one of the choreographers for the recording artist Jordan Knight.

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Fri Jan 26, 2001 1:56 pm

look here:
laclubfeet.com/gal15.htmlhttp://www.laclubfeet.com/gal15.html

Stefano

Postby Stefano » Fri Jan 26, 2001 2:39 pm

I knew he was the one!

Thanks!

JustinsMusicBizGal
Supreme Member

Postby JustinsMusicBizGal » Sun Jan 28, 2001 12:50 pm

Okay if you guys want to know the truth the truth is Jennifer and Puffy ARE NO LONGER together!~ THEY BROKE UP!~ Jennifer is dating her co-star Matthew Mcconaughey in the movie 'The Wedding Planner' I know this for a fact because my mom's friend works for Jennifer as her personal assistant!~ and my mom's friend saw Jennifer and Matthew together holding hands walking down the street one day!~ so yes Jennifer and Matthew are DATING!~ they are a COUPLE!~

Stefano

Postby Stefano » Mon Jan 29, 2001 1:56 pm

Hmmm....????? Are you talking about her personal assistant Arlene Rodriguez?

That's a new twist to her love life.

Mathew and Jennifer????? For some reason they just don't seem compatiable. She likes rougher guys. He's down home, and she's very street.

(Edited by Stefano at 6:01 am on Jan. 30, 2001)

lurker15
Ultra Member

Postby lurker15 » Fri Feb 02, 2001 9:44 pm

Jennifer - the consensus among gossip people seems to be that she's dating a dancer of hers - Chris, I think. I heared on the radio today there's an article coming out about it in some entertainment magazine next week.

What has been reported - and this is believable IMO - is that she and Puffy have decided to keep up a united front in public FOR THE DURATION OF HIS TRIAL. Why? So that jurors won't get the idea that he's a bad guy who can't keep a girl.

Return to “Jennifer Lopez”