pinkGLAM
Ultra Member

J.Lo and Cris Judd share lingering kiss

Postby pinkGLAM » Sun Feb 18, 2001 1:20 pm

WRAPPED in each other’s arms, Jennifer Lopez and dancer Cris Judd share the lingering kiss that triggered the end of her stormy love affair with rap superstar Puff Daddy.

The steamy snog, captured on film, infuriated Puff, 31.

And afterwards he told the world he was dumping 30-year-old singer-turned-actress Jennifer.

She was pictured kissing hunky Cris, 31, as they smooched all night at a party at her Hollywood home.

Meanwhile Puff — real name Sean Combs — was desperately trying to reach her by telephone from New York.

“He made his first call at about 9pm,� revealed an onlooker last night. “She was handed the phone, rolled her eyes and sighed, ‘Yes, Sean, what is it?’

“It was obvious she didn’t want to talk to him. The whole time she was staring across the room at Cris.�

Puff called the new year’s eve party about four more times, and with each call Jennifer got angrier.

Eventually at about 11pm she shrieked: “That’s enough!�

And she ordered every phone in the house to be disconnected.

After that she and Cris, who met while making the video for her hit single Love Don’t Cost A Thing, snuggled down until the party wound up at 3am.

It was the final straw for Puff — on trial after wielding a gun in a nightclub — and last week he announced his split from the Latino lovely.

newsoftheworld.co.uk/rav/4159601http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/rav/4159601

lurker15
Ultra Member

Postby lurker15 » Sun Feb 18, 2001 2:08 pm

Wow - that's a KISS! Why in God's name is she a ho?? Is it because you're one of these pathetic Puffy fans who's pissed that she left your violent criminal idol? She's allowed to date whomever she pleases, and, frankly, I don't think she should be around someone as obviously domineering as Puffy.

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Sun Feb 18, 2001 2:12 pm

plus it makes her 'love don't cost a thing' and 'i'm real' more legit. I never liked Puffy, he's gotten away with too much thugery until now.

pinkGLAM
Ultra Member

Postby pinkGLAM » Sun Feb 18, 2001 3:00 pm

do you think he's guilty?

i'm still not sure, i mean...how many people go to a club to stay sober (although, i don't smoke nor drink)??

i hope for his sake he's found innocent but if he turly is guilty then he deserves what he gets.

lurker15
Ultra Member

Postby lurker15 » Sun Feb 18, 2001 3:28 pm

I honestly don't know the charge - is it just that he possessed a gun, or that he shot at someone? It's a jury trial, so anything can happen; it is widely believed that OJ got off because the jury was largely black, and therefore sympathetic to OJ regardless of the evidence. Similarly, if the jury is largely white, the jurors may have preconceived notions about a black rapper...

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sun Feb 18, 2001 5:00 pm

HOLY SH** ! IT WAS TRUE !

HairyPirateBooty

Postby HairyPirateBooty » Sun Feb 18, 2001 9:13 pm

What a J-Ho!!!!

lurker15
Ultra Member

Postby lurker15 » Sun Feb 18, 2001 9:18 pm

God forbid a woman is a ho for leaving an unsmiling, domineering, gun-toting rapper for someone she likes more.

Perhaps one of the two Puffy fans on here (two of the only ones known in existence anywhere) can give me ONE GOOD REASON why she should have stayed with him.

(Edited by lurker15 at 10:32 am on Feb. 19, 2001)

MiVida

Postby MiVida » Mon Feb 19, 2001 12:29 am

It's amazing how that no matter what the situation is Jennifer is the good angel and Puffy is the bad guy. That's bull. I will say this though, her publicists are geniuses

lauren1890

Postby lauren1890 » Mon Feb 19, 2001 7:38 am

Mivida, I'm with you.
It's fine for her to be with a 'domineering and unsmiling gun totting thug' for 3 years and it's also fine to dump him just before his trial. Obviously, he's no good for her now. Go JLO, you are a true role model!
Her PR team deserve an oscar!!

lurker15
Ultra Member

Postby lurker15 » Mon Feb 19, 2001 10:56 am

The thug publicly dumped her, not the other way 'round.

Meow

Postby Meow » Mon Feb 19, 2001 11:41 am

I'm a Puffy fan, from way back in the 'UPTOWN' days when Puffy was prodcing all of the tracks by Mary J. and imaging JODECI..all that was bumpin was touched by the golden hands of Puff Daddy. He has MADE careers with styling, production, imaging, picking the right collaborations and promoting....the man may not be the best rapper but he does have the talent it takes to be legit in the music biz......

and take one long look at Jennifer's MUSIC CAREER...she NEEDS all of what Puffy has to offer...Styling, production magic, samplin', imaging.....because she is not the most vocally talented perfomer either.

anyways, does anybody remember when TUPAC AND BIG were MURDERED??? IF Puff did have a gun or bodyguards with guns for his protection, doesn't that kinda make sense???

lurker15
Ultra Member

Postby lurker15 » Mon Feb 19, 2001 12:50 pm

I don't consider rap to be music, nor a rapper to be a singer.  Rap takes no talent whatsoever.  

And, BTW, Puffy is a not a good producer, either. Have you HEARD Dream yet? LMAO They'll go far *snicker*

(Edited by lurker15 at 4:53 am on Feb. 20, 2001)

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Mon Feb 19, 2001 3:22 pm

If you were paying close attention, you would of known this HAS BEEN OVER and her new album said it all. The main song for this is one by the name 'That's not me', 'Si ya se acabo' and of course 'Love don't cost a thing' there are a few more that clue you into what went on in her life in this past year. For confirmation all you had to do was to look at the album's Thank you's and how dramaticallty it change from 'On the 6' album to 'J.Lo' album, it doesn't take a genius to know change of heart happen long before we all thought it did.
Good for Jennifer that she found someone else, hopefully this man does know how to treat her like she needs and bring her all that baggage and bad karma along with the ride!
You go girl, just keep on following your heart!
Best of Wishes, Jennifer!!!

RnBGirl

Postby RnBGirl » Mon Feb 19, 2001 4:41 pm

I'm with Miss Moon. :)

Helena
Abstracts Royalty

Postby Helena » Mon Feb 19, 2001 4:51 pm

What the hell? They broke up. Did not realize that Puffy owned Jennifer. And hey was he not with Jennifer on the side when he was still with another?

Stefano

Postby Stefano » Mon Feb 19, 2001 5:59 pm

Cris is fine, she's young and beautiful....Have fun J.Lo, just don't be cold to Puff n stuff.......

MiVida

Postby MiVida » Mon Feb 19, 2001 6:09 pm

Oh yeah, he REALLY treated her bad. All the jewlry he bought her, the surprise birthday party, the interviews confessing his love for her. People are so easilly manipulated. Like I said, her publicists are incredible. Cause no matter what the situation is, she's always comes out of the situation being the angel, bottom line. No one knows the reason they broke up, and I'm not putting the blame on either one, I just wish people would wake the f***
up and stop with all the Puffy is a bad influence bullsh**
. I wish them both the best. Her career and his businesses.

(Edited by MiVida at 9:51 pm on Feb. 21, 2001)

Errin

Postby Errin » Thu Feb 22, 2001 2:20 am

Geez, it's just a kiss, and it's not like there's any tongue involved or anything. It could be just a friendly hello or good bye kiss. Ya never know.

Stefano

Postby Stefano » Fri Feb 23, 2001 1:03 pm

Oh yeah that kiss had to have tongue, and tonsils, and god only knows what other body parts.....
And as far as the topic of this thread.....'Jennifer is a HO'. I DON'T THINK SO.

Snow Bunni

Postby Snow Bunni » Sat Feb 24, 2001 1:05 am

Does anyone wonder if Jennifer used Puffy to hook her up, you know her records and all? Before she was with Puff, her manager was this guy Eric Gold and as soon as she started going out with Puff, Puff hookes her up with Will Smith's mega manager, Benny Medina, who orchestrated her whole mega career(the albums, the dresses, ect.) This was all in Talk magazine last year or so ago when Puff and Jenn were just a good mega couple, instead of bad boy and tinsletown princesses. I really think she just used him and now that she's where she wants to be, she can get a guy whose just gonna be at her back and call and worship her(like most all Leo's love to do, be with someone not as successful as them so that that person just worships them , like seems to be the case with her much younger and heavier best friend Arlene)what do you all think?

lauren1890

Postby lauren1890 » Fri Mar 02, 2001 8:12 am

Miss Moon, I'd buy your theory if it didn't take 30 plus people to pen the songs on her album.

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Fri Mar 02, 2001 9:11 pm

nah ........actually.....he called her and asked her to be in a video back in 97-98 4 been around the world.......he pursed her.......now dont get me wrong jenny is an expensive ticket but he really didnt treat her right.......very controlling and jealous......and he has every right to be she is the hottest girl in the world.......and she is very talented.....she aint the greatest artress,dancer,singer. exc...but she has to do something right to be able to sell million of record have top 10 hits.....both albums go number 1........have both movies go #1 at the boxoffice.....and be most desired here in the usa.......i dont know about out of the us....but they did a poll and jlo came out on top.......

ILCAAB
Supreme Member

Postby ILCAAB » Fri Mar 02, 2001 9:13 pm

i don think puffy did it...but i think shyne did...and i do think he tried and bribe his driver.......

Caroline

Postby Caroline » Sun Apr 01, 2001 9:14 pm

Isn't that obvious? J. Lo is a user!
She used Puffy to have her music career, now she uses Cris Judd to get rid off Puffy. J. Lo and Cris is going for the tour soon, once the tour is finished, will see.
I think Cris is dame hot and has the look of hollywood.
Move on for Hollywood, Cris, use her for your movie career. You could be bigger than Bruce Willis!

-----
Caroline

Return to “Jennifer Lopez”