Cris Judd dirt?

tdogl

Cris Judd dirt?

Postby tdogl » Wed Mar 07, 2001 2:39 am

does anyone know anything about the man? does anyone know how they met, or how long the knew eachother before marriage

Stefano

Postby Stefano » Wed Mar 07, 2001 1:07 pm

Jennifer has not always dated high powered Celeb's like Puffy....Back in the day she broke up with her Bronx beau David Cruz, her high school sweetheart. Her Make up artists from In Living Color, has said that she remembers Cruz well. He seemed so sweet but not quite ready for prime time, like the high school boyfriend who was going to get left behind. And in 1997, a few months after Lopez married Ojani Noa, whom she met while he was waiting tables at Gloria Estefan's Miami Beach restaurant, Larios on the Beach, she told Movieline magazine, 'It's tough for me because the men I'm attracted to, for some reason, haven't gotten it together. . . . [Ojani] is never gonna make as much money as me.' In 1998, she and Noa, then 25, divorced. 'She wanted her career,' Noa told the New York Post, 'so everything with us went out the window.' At the movie wrap party for Selena (1997), on Oct. 28 1996 in San Antonio, star played an unexpected love scene when her boyfriend Ojani Noa grabbed a microphone and proposed to her in the middle of the dance floor, presenting her with a large marquis-cut diamond ring. She said 'yes'.

tdogl

Postby tdogl » Wed Mar 07, 2001 2:08 pm

wow , thanks for so much info! so was she with David for about 6 years?

Stefano

Postby Stefano » Wed Mar 07, 2001 5:52 pm

Actually they started dated when she was 15, he asked her to marry him and she had said yes, but of course that was just a high school sweet heart deal.

Return to “Jennifer Lopez”