Is Puffy Appealing J.Lo's Verdict?

Sky Baby

Is Puffy Appealing J.Lo's Verdict?

Postby Sky Baby » Tue Mar 20, 2001 11:13 am

nydailynews.com/today/News_and_Views/Daily_Dish/a-104037.asphttp://www.nydailynews.com/today/News_and_...sh/a-104037.asp

Is Puffy Appealing
J.Lo's Verdict?

arely 72 hours have passed since a jury acquitted Sean (Puffy) Combs of weapons and bribery charges and already, friends say, Combs means to win back Jennifer Lopez.

Though some suggested the breakup was a ruse, Combs' camp says there's no question that Lopez dropped him and that he was devastated by it.

'The other night, someone mentioned her name and he practically started to cry,' says a source. 'He still cares deeply about her. They spoke through his trial. She was one of the first people to call him after the verdict. He sent her flowers and a small gift to thank her for her support.

Jennifer Lopez with Sean 'Puffy' Combs
'Puffy realized that Jennifer was embarrassed by his big public displays of affection — things like releasing balloons and doves, putting up signs. He's also taken it to heart that she wants to stay home more.'

More than a few people believe Lopez would never take Combs back. They say that she remains wary of his temper.

But one friend of Lopez' thinks she's willing to believe he's changed.

'I think she probably wants Puffy back,' says the source, who confirms Lopez has been calling Combs — much to the chagrin of Cris Judd, the dancer who took Puffy's place.

Still, another source says, 'She ditched [Puffy] when he needed her. So now that he's in the clear, she wants him back? He's been hurt.'

But that could be half the attraction. For as long as they've been together, Combs and Lopez have been breaking up — riding the exciting waves of anger and reconciliation.

Which is why one handler who dreads another cycle of romance says with a sigh: 'I wouldn't be surprised if they're back together in a month.'
------------------------------------------------------------------------
nydailynews.com/today/News_and_Views/Daily_Dish/a-103953.asphttp://www.nydailynews.com/today/News_and_...sh/a-103953.asp

JLo's Working Stiffs

Jennifer Lopez' bodyguards need to loosen up a little.

The two beefy guys watching over Puffy's ex looked absolutely ridiculous standing like statues beside her as she danced alone at Sunday's Tribute to Style event in Santa Monica.

Jennifer Lopez
Lopez, who was wearing a low-cut dress (but not as revealing as the one she wore to the 2000 Grammy Awards) was trying to mimic what Marc Anthony was doing onstage. Observers waited breathlessly to see whether she might fall out of her plunging neckline, but alas, she never did. Other women seen dancing by themselves, and ultimately with each other, included Catherine Zeta-Jones and Paramount's Sherry Lansing.

Anthony, by the way, and his entourage of six flew into Los Angeles on a private plane paid for by the event's sponsor, Jaguar.

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Fri Mar 23, 2001 2:23 pm

Regarding: J.Lo wanting Puffy back?

If you had cancer and got a chance to get ride of it, would you want it back?! :pukeface:

Crazy
Ultra Member

Postby Crazy » Fri Apr 06, 2001 10:49 pm

Miss Moon-- a little harsh there? Damn people can be so mean.

Caroline

Postby Caroline » Fri Apr 20, 2001 11:32 pm

Money, materials, or sincerity can not win J. Lo back, since she 's got them all now. The only way for Puffy to win her back is that Puffy would come out some briliant new ideas for the business or the careers they are in.

CaRiNoSa

Postby CaRiNoSa » Sat Apr 21, 2001 11:07 pm

I'm not to sure that Jennifer wants to get back with Sean. I mean its kind of obvious she found someone she rather be with. I don't really care who she is with, all that really should matter is that she is happy. So what I would tell her is: Whatever floats your boat ma!

MARILYN MONROE 2001

Postby MARILYN MONROE 2001 » Sat Apr 28, 2001 5:36 pm

I KNOW JENNIFER IS INCREDIABLY BEUATIFUL, BUT COME ON, WHY IS HE SO OBSESSED WITH HER?
AND HE WONDERS WHY SHE LEFT HIM. MAYBE IF HE ENDS THE OBSESSION THAN SHE'LL SEE THAT HE'S CHANGED SOME AND WANT TO GET BACK TOGETHER WITH HIM.TRY COUNSILING PUFFY, THERE ARE SO MANY WOMEN OUT THERE, GET OVER IT, MOVE ON, BEFORE SHE GETS A RESTRAINGING ORDER.LOL.

NOTE TO ANYONE WHO ACTUALLY HAS CONTACT WITH J.LO: ' GET A RESTRAINING ORDER, BEFORE PUFFY MURDERS YOUR NEW BABY'LOL.

Return to “Jennifer Lopez”