J. Lo is a user!

Caroline

J. Lo is a user!

Postby Caroline » Sun Apr 01, 2001 8:23 pm

Isn't that obvious? J. Lo is a user!
She used Puffy to have her music career, now she uses Cris Judd to get rid off Puffy. J. Lo and Cris is going for the tour soon, once the tour is finished, will see.
I think Cris is dame hot and has the look of hollywood.
Move on for Hollywood, Cris, you COULD use her for your movie career. You could be bigger than Bruce Willis!

:dance:

(Edited by Caroline at 10:01 am on April 11, 2001)

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Mon Apr 02, 2001 12:24 am

'Move on for Hollywood, Cris, use her for your movie career. You could be bigger than Bruce Willis!'

...that would mean he'd be using her though correct?

Caroline

Postby Caroline » Mon Apr 02, 2001 4:27 am

That is dam right! Use her to go into hollywood! Cris!

Crazy
Ultra Member

Postby Crazy » Tue Apr 03, 2001 6:23 pm

Very interesting! But I don't think under any circumstance is Cris using J-lo. :)

Kat TruHeart

Postby Kat TruHeart » Tue Apr 03, 2001 9:05 pm

ALL I CAN SAY IS 'WHAT GOES AROUND TRULY DOES COME AROUND!'

Caroline

Postby Caroline » Wed Apr 04, 2001 8:53 am

Crazy,
What do u really mean? Cris is not going to use her since he is unable to? or somthing else?
Or maybe u know these couple, and u know what is going on byond the news?
Please tell for what u know!

Crazy
Ultra Member

Postby Crazy » Wed Apr 04, 2001 3:49 pm

Caroline-- I just have my doubts that Cris would do something like that. That's all. :) Bytheway, I think I saw you had like 5 posts, so welcome. :)

Caroline

Postby Caroline » Thu Apr 05, 2001 6:02 am

Crazy,
Thank you for your warmness.
Regarding the beginning message I posted, every one seemed misunderstand what I meant. I did not mean that Cris is going to use J. Lo, I was suggesting the guy Cris could use her to get into hollywood.

Anyway, according the last two messages you posted:

'But I don't think under any circumstance is Cris using J-lo.'

and

'I just have my doubts that Cris would do something like that'

Crazy, you sounds like you know Cris personally. Do you?

If you do, could you tell me more about him. Please.....
Email me if you like!

Aeriel

Postby Aeriel » Thu Apr 05, 2001 8:18 pm

I agree with Caroline. Cris should use J-lo to live the hollywood lifestyle. I mean the door is open to him. He just need to take advantage of it like she did to Puffy. He's hot, sexy, so he should'nt waiste his time just tagging along with her as a pretty face. He should just use her to get a role in a movie or something. I mean he should do it while she's famous, cause her fame may not last for long. I hear Mariah is up to something of her own and I have a feeling that's she's coming back again. She's got her new album and her first film coming. Not only that she already signed a multi-million dollar record deal for 20 million dollar per album. Wow!!!

Crazy
Ultra Member

Postby Crazy » Fri Apr 06, 2001 10:48 pm

Cris isn't like that you guys. Why would he date someone he didn't want to? They need their privacy. :)

Caroline

Postby Caroline » Mon Apr 09, 2001 8:37 am

Darling Creazy,
No one has implied here that Cris he dates someone he did not want to. Who ever Cris wants to date to, that is his business, his personal choice. If you got few seconds, could you re-read the message which I posted in the beginning, Crazy.

I am sure that J. Lo and Cris are both very happy together. And I think they two look dame good together when i saw them in Sydney promotion last month. What I irritated here is that i just hate to see someone so nice like Cris to be used.

If I were J. Lo, and if i care enough for my man, i would want him to be big too.

Love is not only take, it should give too.

Anyway, what ever happen to them, is not my business. I just wish to see Cris would be on big screen one day. If he did, again, he would be the next Bruce Willis.

(Edited by Caroline at 2:42 pm on April 9, 2001)

Aeriel

Postby Aeriel » Mon Apr 09, 2001 2:46 pm

We did'nt say that he was that type of guy. We were just hoping that he will use her, just like she used Puffy.

Crazy
Ultra Member

Postby Crazy » Mon Apr 09, 2001 4:30 pm

Why in the world is this all turned on me? Aeriel-- how and why would Puffy use her? I don't know why you Caroline are pickin on me. I was statin how I felt, just like you did.

Caroline

Postby Caroline » Wed Apr 11, 2001 3:32 am

O.....dear, dear, dear.....!!  I really don't know what to say anymore.  I really give up now.....

Crazy, are you drunk most of the times when u come to the 'abstracts.net'?

Aeriel, thank you for the support and understanding for the 2 messages you posted.

Finally, we all still love you! Crazy!

A big kiss to you Crazy   :)

Cheers :beerchug:

(Edited by Caroline at 10:03 am on April 11, 2001)

lauren1890

Postby lauren1890 » Wed Apr 11, 2001 11:43 am

OMG.........ROTFLMMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy
Ultra Member

Postby Crazy » Wed Apr 11, 2001 8:52 pm

Caroline-- No I'm not drunk when I come here. Well, why would it matter anyways? I don't see whats so funny Lauren. But I think I will stop postin in the J-lo board because it seems like everyone wants to be the way you two are.

Caroline

Postby Caroline » Thu Apr 12, 2001 11:26 pm

Crazy, I am sorry if i affend u in anyways. You are right, nothing really matter anyway in this board like u said. We all come here for fun.

I hope that you would change your mind about stoping postin in the j-lo board.

love u and all other members.

;)

(Edited by Caroline at 5:30 am on April 13, 2001)

Crazy
Ultra Member

Postby Crazy » Fri Apr 13, 2001 7:12 pm

well ive come 2 the conclusion that if ppl wanna be bit**es 2 me, then fine.. i dont really care because i do what i wanna do, when i wanna do.. and y would i stop postin here cuz of u 2?? theres no reason 2 stop.. i dont really care what u guys do.. whateva

JeNnY B

Postby JeNnY B » Sat Apr 14, 2001 5:49 pm

I honestly think you guys are too hard on Jennifer. Just because it looks like she left Sean at a difficult time you think she is automatically a user. I used to think like all of you, then I realized i don't know why they actually broke up. Sean said they were having problems since the beginning of the year, and how do you know they didn't both call it quits? We don't know the real story all we can do is speculate. But i honestly don't agree with what is being said in this message board. I think Cris is with Jennifer out of choice. Its obvious he wants to be with her, just look at him. He looks at her with a special look. He looks at her with eyes saying he cares for her a lot. I just think that we shouldn't talk jibberish cause we don't know the actual story, therefore we can't judge.

Return to “Jennifer Lopez”