Jennifer Lopez doesn't believe in love@ first sight

pinkGLAM
Ultra Member

Jennifer Lopez doesn't believe in love@ first sight

Postby pinkGLAM » Tue Apr 17, 2001 10:07 pm

BERLIN (Reuters) - Actress and singer Jennifer Lopez, who split with rapper Sean 'Puffy' Combs earlier this year, does not believe in love at first sight and prefers to take her time in matters of the heart.
'I am not so easily aroused. For me it takes quite a long time until the first kiss,' Lopez told German women's magazine Journal fuer die Frau. 'It doesn't always have to immediately get out of control and into sex.'

Combs was cleared last month of gun possession and bribery charges in a highly publicized night-club shooting case. After the case the artist who had been known as 'Puff Daddy' announced he was changing his nickname to 'P.Diddy.'

The shapely Lopez, who in February became the first woman to top both the U.S. music and movie charts in the same week, said she was against judging women like British supermodel Kate Moss and 'Ally McBeal' star Calista Flockhart for being so thin.

'I am totally against criticizing these women just because they are thin. It would be just as idiotic if I was defined by my curves,' she said.

The Latina sex symbol denied reports earlier this year that her body was insured for $1 billion

http://news.excite.com/news/r/010417/11/entertainment-lopez-dchttp://news.excite.com/news/r/010417/11/en...inment-lopez-dc

CaRiNoSa

Postby CaRiNoSa » Wed Apr 18, 2001 5:24 pm

hello all!
about that post pinkglam i dunno if she is telling the truth. because on the radio this morning, my mother was telling me about that story. she said she heard on the radio, that P diddy was on it and said Jennifer was lieing about that. I honestly don't really care because that is their personal life, but she probably is lieing or he is probably lieing. He might be lieing because he feels salty that she rather be with Cris instead of him. Did anyone hear about P diddy getting in trouble again? he got pulled over while he was in Miami. he was driving a scooter and made an illegal turn or something and got pulled over. and he also was driving a motorized vehicle with an expiered lisence. his lisence has been suspended, im not sure if they arrested him.. i dont think they did. now, i can see why j.lo doesnt want him no more. he is still getting in trouble, will he ever learn his lesson??? i hope he will!

pinkGLAM
Ultra Member

Postby pinkGLAM » Wed Apr 18, 2001 7:19 pm

i think she likes 'men' who are not umm equal to her and found puffy to be too much for her to handle

afterall, she did divorce her first husband becuase she wanted her career first.....husband second :-/

Caroline

Postby Caroline » Fri Apr 20, 2001 11:23 pm

We all make mistakes. The driving offenses or mistakes which Puffy did can not deny the talents and capabilities he has. There is no 'J Lo' today if there is no Puffy.

CaRiNoSa

Postby CaRiNoSa » Sat Apr 21, 2001 11:04 pm

Actually Caroline I'm going to disagree with you on that one. I mean Jennifer is very talented, she isn't the best singer. BUT I give her the benefit of the doubt she can sing good. She can carry a tune, I honestly think she sounds better in Spanish, for some strange reason. But Sean did help her career in some sense, but I think she exploded because of her talent. I agree that most the time she is talked about is because she was with Sean. BUT she was going to explode one day, the girl has talent. And she doesn't get to film a movie because she is dating a rapper, she gets it because she is a talented actress. All I'm saying is that I think she made it big because she is talented, P Diddy did help her career in some ways. BUT they were mostly negative ways, He got her in trouble with the whole incident, we don't have to get into that. WE all know what happend at that club. DOn't get my wrong, I don't hate P Diddy.. I love him, it's just I don't think he helped Jennifer with most of her career. Anyways, I'm out like this..

Return to “Jennifer Lopez”