suge knight has Jennifer Lopez sex tape?

MiVida

suge knight has Jennifer Lopez sex tape?

Postby MiVida » Thu May 10, 2001 6:00 pm

You saw a heck of a lot of her at the recent Oscars. Now you'll be able to see even more -- and then some.

A videotape of Jennifer Lopez making love to a long-time-ago boyfriend has apparently found its way to a hip-hop honcho who is planning to market it on the Internet.
The oh-so-candid camcorder, from what I hear, was placed by a bed and activated by the unidentified boyfriend as part of innocent sex play in the early 1990s. The beau (whose endowment has been described as 'nothing to write home about') never expected that the ample-bottomed J.Lo was ever going to hit the big time. He had planned to keep the sexy stuff for his own video library.
But the star of Angel Eyes hit it huge, and the jilted boyfriend saw dollar signs. He allegedly sold the homemade video to imprisoned hip-hop mogul Marion Suge Knight, who's planning to sell the footage to the public under the title: Jennifer Lopez: Da Real Story.
Why Suge Knight? Knight, who is currently rotting in jail as part of a nine-year sentence for assault, is a pioneer in the Internet distribution of hip-hop videos deemed too raw for MTV.
What he did for hip-hop, he's now ready to do with the grainy but graphic pictures of J.Lo giving some lucky guy a little loving.
'There is such a video, and it is definitely Jennifer Lopez,' confirmed a Suge Knight Film exec who asked not to be quoted by name.
'No doubt. You can see the big butt and everything.
'We've had this for a while now. We were looking for the right time to put it out, and Jennifer is so famous, the right time is now. Stay tuned!'
Actually, I'm told the porky Suge's company has had the tape for more than a year. Originally, it was acquired just to get inside the head of rival East Coast rap mogul Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs, who at the time was hot and heavy with the gorgeous Latina. But with Lopez becoming the hottest thing since Pokemon, there are millions to be made, even if P. Diddy is out of the picture.
Said Alan Nierob, J.Lo's spokesman: 'I don't know anything about this. I doubt that this tape exists.'
He didn't comment on whether Lopez would sue to prevent its distribution.
Already, a former lover of J.Lo's has come forward to swear he's not the one in the pictures.
'Gosh, I don't think it's me,' her ex-husband, L.A. nightclub owner Ojani Noa, told Confidential. He was married to the songbird-actress in 1997 for slightly more than a year.
'We never did anything like that when we were together.'

pinkGLAM
Ultra Member

Postby pinkGLAM » Thu May 10, 2001 8:29 pm

oh well, doesn't surprise me. she did state that she would do a 'threesome' with her future husband and another female.

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Fri May 11, 2001 10:53 am

Let's not forget our girl is only human and she has done nothing out of the ordinary. She did this as a very personal and intimate thing that was never intended for anyone to see. We all do or will do special things with our loved ones. But like most times, someone is going to take a special moment and ruin it!

pinkGLAM
Ultra Member

Postby pinkGLAM » Fri May 11, 2001 7:35 pm

PR STUNT? Death Row Records confirming that Suge Knight Films will release J.Lo Uncut: Tha Real Story this summer. But Jennifer Lopez's camp is denying tabloid rumors that it's a sex tape sold to Knight by a former boyfriend. 'There's no sex video,' her publicist says. 'There never has been.' Meanwhile, a Death Row spokesman remains mum: 'It should be out by mid-summer--but I do not know the content of the tape.'

Kailly

Postby Kailly » Mon May 14, 2001 8:57 pm

lol Pinkglam.....i never heard that, do you remember where she said that?

CASEY

Postby CASEY » Thu May 17, 2001 12:57 pm

NOW SHE'S DEFINITELY GOING TO BE FAMOUS THAN MARIAH.

Return to “Jennifer Lopez”