Wedding Bells!

Martinio

Postby Martinio » Thu Jun 07, 2001 10:34 am

WOW -- is there any hotter news than this?

Sounds like they are finally tying the knot!

Lopez to marry
                                dancer Cris

Lo very happy ... Jennifer
                               and her hubby-to-be

WORLD EXCLUSIVE

JENNIFER LOPEZ is to marry her dancer boyfriend Cris Judd.

He proposed at a Los Angeles barbecue last weekend - but the Latin pop beauty has only told a few close friends.

The couple will announce the news when they pick up her diamond engagement ring - engraved with the initials JCJ, for Jennifer Cris Judd.

Cris ordered it in Santa Monica, California - but couldn't spend too much because he only earns £21,000 a year.

It will be wedding No2 for Jennifer, known as J-Lo.

She married penniless Cuban waiter Ojani Noa in 1997, but they divorced a year later...

They have yet to set a wedding date.

One of Jennifer's pals said: 'Jennifer is absolutely over the moon they are getting married.

'They quietly told their families and very close friends but they wanted to keep it a secret for now. They unofficially agreed to get married over the weekend but the ring isn't ready yet.

'Jenn picked it out. They are having the initials JCJ inscribed on the inside of the band to show how close they are to each other.

'They haven't even thought about a wedding date yet and are just excited about making the announcement.

'Jennifer is not the type of person to rush in to things.

'She really loves Cris and believes he is the only man for her.'

Stefano

Postby Stefano » Thu Jun 07, 2001 1:35 pm

I'm so happy for her! If the story is true!

I can't believe all he makes is about $56k per year!

karamellecandy

Postby karamellecandy » Sat Jun 09, 2001 1:19 am

That is so grimey of her! She just got out of a long serious relationship w/ poor Puffy, not even 4 months ago. she should at least pretend she has compassion for Puffy and wait at least 6 months before announcing an engagment. And how much does she even know about this guy (Cris Judd)? I guarentee you they won't make it to the altar.

Jenna

Postby Jenna » Mon Jun 11, 2001 9:53 am

I was listening to the radio this morning and they said that she is pregnant. Is this true?

JustnLuvzMeNotU

Postby JustnLuvzMeNotU » Tue Jun 12, 2001 8:28 pm

yea, on muchmusic today they said that she is pregnant too...i think its true. :)

HotStuff113
Advanced Member

Postby HotStuff113 » Tue Jun 12, 2001 10:41 pm

yep, i think its true.

Jennifer Lopez is three months pregnant by boyfriend Chris Judd, according to a report in yesterday's Sunday Mirror. The couple are said to be 'overjoyed.' The story also reports that the couple are planning to wed soon. The couple are believed to have become engaged last month when Judd, 31, PROPOSED on the balcony of their Hollywood home. Judd gave Lopez a diamond encrusted engagement ring bearing the letters JCJ (Jennifer Cris Judd).

The paper also claimed that the pregnancy has forced Lopez to pull out of her next movie, Anaconda 2 and she now plans to concentrate on her new family after filming her current movie, Enough.

Lopez broke up with rap mogul Sean 'Puffy' Combs earlier this year. She met Judd when he danced in the video for her song Love Don't Cost A Thing. Lopez's pregnancy would scupper the star's plans for a 40-date TOUR of North America, details of which were due to be announced next month.

pinkGLAM
Ultra Member

Postby pinkGLAM » Wed Jun 13, 2001 3:28 am

getting married because theres a baby on the way...is kind of rushing in to things.

i wish her all the best!

do you think she'll make him sign a pre-nup?

(Edited by pinkGLAM at 4:32 am on June 13, 2001)

Return to “Jennifer Lopez”