Miss Moon
Supreme Member

ip497 Jennifer Lopez picture

Postby Miss Moon » Fri Jul 06, 2001 2:43 pm

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Tue Jul 10, 2001 12:43 pm

J. Lo Sounds Like A Wedding Planner - 7/08/01
The pop siren hinted in an interview with London's News of the World that she may be set to tie the knot with dancer boyfriend Cris Judd before the start of 2002.
'I feel I've found my soul mate in Cris,' said Lopez, who starred in the movie 'The Wedding Planner' this year. 'He makes me laugh, and I feel so comfortable with him. I can't imagine life without him.'
J.Lo wouldn't confirm they're engaged, but she fueled talk of a possible walk down the aisle in an interview in which she repeated the denials she made to The Post last month about being pregnant. Lopez, who turns 31 this month, said she is 'definitely not pregnant,' but that she 'does want children' and she plans to have them sometime next year.
'I'm not saying if I'm engaged - but when I have children, I want to be married,' she said. 'So if I'm planning to have children early next year, I want to be married well before.' This report come after Lopez told The Post's Neal Travis last month that 'I'd never have a baby without being married - my parents would kill me.'
Lopez dumped her old boyfriend - rap impresario Sean 'Puffy' Combs - about the time of his trial on gun charges earlier this year. Combs was rumored to have been trying to control Lopez's singing and movie career. But she told The Post that her new beau is 'very understanding' and that he 'doesn't try and order me around.' (PageSix)

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Wed Jul 11, 2001 11:50 am

JENNIFER LOPEZ'S STEAMY POOL ROMP WITH LOVER

A relaxed and unguarded Jennifer Lopez gave some well-heeled Miami Beach tourists an eyeful last week when, wearing a teeny bikini, she joined fiance Cris Judd in a hotel swimming pool for some steamy canoodling.

J.Lo, 30, and Judd spent a week making like The Blue Lagoon at the obsessively hip Delano Hotel on the sultry South Florida beachfront. She and Judd, a dancer who appears in two of her music videos, romped in the sparkling blue water, oblivious to a dozen other sun-lovers around the pool. At one point, the big-bottomed Bronx bombshell swam to Judd, 31, like a mermaid, straddled her legs around his waist, threw her arms around his neck and let him carry her through the pool as he planted kisses on her neck.

The couple checked into the $2,400-a-night penthouse July 2 and, according to a spy at the hotel, have spent more time in their room than outside. But every morning, the two took a jog in the surf before disappearing until early afternoon -- their time for swimming pool romps.

Hotel guests, who pay an average of $600 a night, grumbled that whenever J.Lo appeared at the pool, the relaxed atmosphere changed. Three goons usually followed her. At times, they prevented honeymooners or vacationers from taking innocent pictures of each other getting in the way and asking them not to shoot around the pool.

'She loves Miami,' said J.Lo's rep, Alan Nierob.

Return to “Jennifer Lopez”