WHAT A USELESS BYTCH!

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Mon Jun 17, 2002 11:40 am

I've just watched an interview of Ashanti on MTV Base UK and I have learnt something new about Jlow which I didn't know and which pissed me off like you cannot imagine.

Did you guys know that the 'I'm real' song with Ja Rule was initially sung by Ashanti and when that bitch took it up she only sang the verses and kept Ashanti's voice in the background and NEVER EVER said it was Ashanti's and never asked Ashanti if she didn't mind?

Trevor asked Ashanti if that was true and she confirmed it was her voice and she said she wasn't mad at the whore for doing that coz she said 'everybody knew it was her own voice' then Trevor said 'no, not everybody knew' and he was right coz I believe NOBODY knew it was Ashanti's voice. Then Ashanti said 'it's ok coz my people in NY knew it was my voice and I don't need more' I'm telling you Ashanti is far far far too kind, if it were me I'd drag her bitch ass all the way up to the court and make sure everybody knows she's a cheater, a thief, a cheap bitch selling up her ass coz that's all she has to make a pseudo-career.

I can't believe that, after stealing from Mariah she makes the most of Ashanti's kindness...

The reason why sh** ney Spears, Destiny's Child and J Low are popular will always be a mystery to me, I can't wait for these cheap sluts to fall forever! They are the shame of the female genre to me, and cannot in any case be called 'music artists'

And I love Trevor Nelson whose interviews are always straightforward, he asks all the questions no matter how embarrassing they can be.

Hawaiian

Postby Hawaiian » Mon Jun 17, 2002 4:26 pm

You should relax!  Why the heck you get all mad if it didn't bother Ashanti?  Sounds like you are jealous! Music is not the only thing that made her $$$.  If her and Ashanti are cool...then you really should relax!  Why you causing yourself stress over this???

(Edited by Hawaiian at 10:29 pm on June 17, 2002)

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Mon Jun 17, 2002 4:36 pm

Jealous? :o

You don't seem to get it, my point is that I really am a music addict, I like real artists and I don't know how I could relax with a biatch like this one :splat:

I don't like people like her who think they can fool the audience like that and make the most of other artists' talent who don't mind being taken advantage of like Ashanti, and I believe Ashanti was pissed off by the whole thing but she must have thought people will side with her if she played it cool, which worked coz Trevor didn't say much but his attitude was like 'what a fuking bytch that Jlow!', see Mariah Carey has been much more violent and people sided with Jlow coz  she was cold-blooded yet MC was right!

I'm afraid I can't relax about that, tho I'm cooler now but I posted it right after the end of the interview and it did upset me and will upset all real music lovers.

And to conclude I'd be very grateful if you could tell me how the hell she got her ass to the top if it isn't thanx to stripping off and hooking up with famous asses???? :moo:

(Edited by laura l at 6:38 pm on June 18, 2002)

HeyBaby102

Postby HeyBaby102 » Tue Jun 18, 2002 2:15 am

Laura, you are so right!

Hawaiian

Postby Hawaiian » Tue Jun 18, 2002 5:49 am

I'm sure you are not the only 'real music lover' out there, but whatever your definition is ... I consider myself to be one. JA, Ashanti, and the rest of the gang are cool w/JLO, so why get all yourself worked up? I would have to disagree w/you on your remark about her getting to the top by sleeping with other 'asses.' If you are referring to Puffy or should I say P.Diddy...hey..they fell in love...so relax! You have rights to your own opinion...but doesn't mean we all have to agree.

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Tue Jun 18, 2002 6:12 am

JA, Ashanti, and the rest of the gang are cool w/JLO

What do you mean?

You have rights to your own opinion...but doesn't mean we all have to agree.

Sure! still waiting for your arguments.

D'you really think she ever loved Sean? He definately loved/loves her, but she is just a greedy ocotpus and she just used him. When you love someone you DO NOT live him/her in hard times, whatever your surrounding say, whatever aftermath it can have on your career....besides if she had stayed with him everyone would be praising her. But she didn't, now he's ok and making hits again the shrew leaves her buffoon and makes sure HE knows she's free again.

Besides she was nothing before her relationship with him. She had a shade of success with Selena and the rest is nothing, she definately was not famous. Don't get me wrong, I personaly can't stand P.DD or whatever the name but she wronged him and he was fooled. she's a very cunning bytch who knows how to use her physical features coz she's definately a beautiful woman, physically that is coz the rest is very debatable.

She never loved him, and if you ask me she'll never love anyone else but herself.

And I can get 'worked up' about anything so long as discharging my anger makes me feel better, like it or not.

thugpoet

Postby thugpoet » Tue Jun 18, 2002 12:44 pm

Destiny's Child is popular because they got skills
they can sing. they aint never copyed off anybody.
They sing R&B not that pop sh*t. So you need to
get your mind right. and what the hell J.Lo did
to you.

Hawaiian

Postby Hawaiian » Tue Jun 18, 2002 2:28 pm

Laura girl....you discharge your anger !!! No arguments here....like thugpoet said, what has JLO done to you?? To your question, what do I mean??? Ja and Ashanti ain't out there complaining and bitching the way you are about JLO...so why you??? She's beautiful, she's got money, and people like you can't handle it...and just bitch....why keep complaining about her on this board???

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Tue Jun 18, 2002 3:15 pm

Quote: from thugpoet on 2:44 pm on June 19, 2002[br]Destiny's Child is popular because they got skills
they can sing. they aint never copyed off anybody.
They sing R&B not that pop sh*t.

:laugh: Thanks a lot that was real fun ;)

like thugpoet said, what has JLO done to you??  

To me personally? nothing.

Ja and Ashanti ain't out there complaining and bitching the way you are about JLO

Sure they won't. As I already said, Ashanti won't dare what MC dared coz she still hasn't made it big enough to get into a feud with her.
As for Ja, I've watched an interview with him a few months ago, he was asked why he made a second song with Jlow and he said 'Jlo made big money with 'I'm real' so she asked me for a second one and I said yes because that's what business is about' thus he won't quarrel with her so long as he makes money with her!

She's beautiful, she's got money, and people like you can't handle it

Sure she's beautiful I never denied it (read my previous post!) and as for her wealth I coudln't care less! trust me. I'm not pissed off coz she's rich but coz her fame and wealth are not due to her talents but on others' she does not deserve it, besides my complaint about her screwing Ashanti and Mariah was motivated by my love and respect of music and nothing to do with business.

why keep complaining about her on this board???

What d'you think boards are for? not only for fans, I'm free to say anything I like which has something to do with her.

Return to “Jennifer Lopez”