Jen's Movies...

VWChick98GT

Postby VWChick98GT » Mon Jun 24, 2002 5:29 pm

I just recently saw Angel Eyes, I thought it was a little weird, but very good. The Cell, I got a little confused, but then again, it was about a comotose serial killer, still very good. I have yet to see Enough, good GOD do I wanna see that movie. From what I hear from my Dad, 'she gives him the beatin' he deserves.' That's only a few movies, but still I'm becoming a big fan of hers. I've always loved her music, but I'm not as crazy about her as I am about *N Sync, we all have our little 'things', I guess u could say.

The point of this post was to let all you J.Lo fans know that she just gained another fan, one that doesn't think she's a slut or anything like that. Ciao!

JloFan4life

Postby JloFan4life » Mon Jun 24, 2002 7:25 pm

You should go out and rent some of her older movies:
U-turn,Selena,Money Train,Out of sight,Andaconda. Go rent those if you want to see some more of her movies.

lil ma jas

Postby lil ma jas » Mon Jun 24, 2002 9:23 pm

I saw The Cell and I didn't really like that movie. I mean she was good but that stuff was confusing as hell to me. I saw Angel Eyes on HBO and MAX, it was actually a good movie, I like the bedroom scene (where he wakes her up after she calls him to cancel). I thought that it was funny at times. Enough, is the movie that I'm still waiting to see. They still have it playing here where I live. In the heading for where it says what is playing in that theater, 'JLO in ENOUGH'. I couldn't and still can't believe it.

AllieBomb

Postby AllieBomb » Tue Jun 25, 2002 12:59 am

Have you seen Selena? If not you should so rent that one! Believe me, you'll like her even more. Its my fave movie of hers. Out of Sight is awesome too. Her and george Clooney are way good together. She's also in the movie 'Jack' with Robin Williams. I wanna see 'Enough' way bad too!I've been hearin all this stuff bout this big fight scene at the end. I'm dyin to know what she does to him.

lil ma jas

Postby lil ma jas » Tue Jun 25, 2002 6:16 am

I have seen that movie. That's when I first started to notice her. I have that movie here (the full version) at my home. I also have Out of Sight, I really did like that movie. Jack, I have that one too. Even though I taped it from the television. I also taped Out of Sight and Angel Eyes when they all came on. I get talked to about that all the time, but hey why go out and buy the tape when I can just tape off the television for free?!?!

VWChick98GT

Postby VWChick98GT » Tue Jun 25, 2002 5:19 pm

Yeah, I've seen Selena and Anaconda. Selena made me friggan cry, she gets so into it.

Return to “Jennifer Lopez”