BOMBSHELL: J-Lo/Cris' marriage a Publicity Stunt?!?!?

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Fri Jun 14, 2002 9:23 am

Why was I'm not surprised by this: This Jo-Cris relationship had set up all along. Reports suggested that Ms. Lopez's Manager Benny Medina had a hand in the marriage thing as well. It's a simple case of trying to protecting his client from the damage fallout when J-Lo's ex. Sean 'Puffy' Combs' gun trial last year. You can bet that if that incident in a NY didn't occured, J-Lo and Puffy would be still together.

Read all about it and decide it for yourself

This girl's trouble with a capital 'T'

(Edited by MooseMan at 8:52 pm on June 14, 2002)

jenfan

Postby jenfan » Fri Jun 14, 2002 10:02 am

That article is very interesting and it actually makes a lot of sense.

lil ma jas

Postby lil ma jas » Fri Jun 14, 2002 4:05 pm

This happens a lot. Some celebs will pay someone to go out with them or even MARRY them. I knew that it was a doomed marriage from the get go. She has always loved Puffy and she never will stop loving him. That's why they're talking to each other on the phone like they did when they were together.

But Cris shoulda known that. What man would let his WIFE talk to her ex-boyfriend on the phone, or two-way page him? And yes they were doing that because they both said it in a interview. Cris didn't have any backbone and he evidently wasn't that smart if he didn't see the signs. I know that he's probably hurting, but someone should've told him that it was a mistake. You can't be with someone who makes all the money and has all the publicity and all. He must've thought that it was going to change afterwards.....next time CALL OJANI NOA MAN!!!! :yell:

She didn't give Cris that loving look like she did when she was with Puffy. The two of them acted like a married couple even though they wasn't married. I think that she's going to get back together with him and they will get married.

Did you hear about the fact that earlier this week she went home with that Ralph Fiennes guy after they had dinner with the rest of the crew. They have pictures of the two hugging and all. But someone said that she actually got in the car with the guy. Now I didn't see any pics of that, just of them hugging. She doesn't like that guy though.

Now i'm not trying to be rude, hurtful, or mean. I know that he's hurting. It's just that he should've known better.

Baby Al

Postby Baby Al » Sat Jun 15, 2002 8:25 pm

yOU GO Lil Ma! :)

lil ma jas

Postby lil ma jas » Sun Jun 16, 2002 4:30 pm

Thank you. But here's a question that I wish I could ask him. Why is that he felt that he could have a traditional marriage. I mean a 'traditional marriage' to me is when the wife stays home and the man brings home all the dough. He knew that this would not happen because he was with Jennifer LOPEZ, not Jennifer JUDD!!!!

It didn't seem to bother him when they were just dating but afterwards, he seemed bother him. He must've thought that she wasn't going to make even more money after they were together. People like Jennifer want to get married and all this family stuff, but they're not wlling to do what it takes to keep that family and that marriage going. Those types of people are very selfish and care about nothing else but themselves and work. I know I have a father that was like this.

Cris shoulda known that she didn't really care about him and that she wanted to be the person to wear the pants in the family when she stitched his NAME on the driver's side of their car. She didn't even let him drive HER Jaguar. But that was a joint and his/her type of marriage. :rolleyes:

Return to “Jennifer Lopez”