Spilt Proof

lil ma jas

Postby lil ma jas » Wed Jun 19, 2002 8:28 am

Go to this site and see her with a lot of different men. I didn't believe the rumor about her with Ben Affleck at first until I saw these pics. The pic with the house and those cars in front ( the black jeep is hers, the light colored one is Ben's, and the other black car is her dad's I do believe).

bellalopez.com/spiltproof.htm

I know that all of you that thought she really was a slut will be really happy that you were right. Now you can say I told you so. *As if we didn't already know*

(Edited by lil ma jas at 7:29 pm on June 19, 2002)

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Wed Jun 19, 2002 12:24 pm

Oh, Please! That's not her being a slut...that's her being human...I don't see not one pic of her acting the whore...You guys need help...Serious help.

Here is the correct link...

Diva

Postby Diva » Wed Jun 19, 2002 1:28 pm

lol. how is she beeing a slut?

lil ma jas

Postby lil ma jas » Wed Jun 19, 2002 8:57 pm

I don't think that she is being a slut. But you do have a lot of people on this board that think that she's a slut. I mean the woman is free to date who she wants now. It's called dating around and not saying that you have a boyfriend. I was just saying that hey those of you who call her a slut because she's seen with different men, will be very happy.

I know that when I wasn't tied down (before I met my husband) I would date around. But I didn't sleep with every single guy that I went out on a date with. NOT SAYING THAT THAT IS WHAT SHE'S DOING!!!!! So just chill for heaven's sake. Everyone does it or at least they will. I mean damn the woman is almost 32 years old.

Return to “Jennifer Lopez”