BORED!!!!!!!!!!

lil ma jas

Postby lil ma jas » Sun Jun 23, 2002 10:34 pm

:o why does everyone like to talk about Jennifer as if they know her so well? I mean big deal she likes to date, SHE'S A DAMN SINGLE-ASS WOMAN!!!!

:freaked: why is it that all of a sudden, you've got all these people who are being so nice and sweet to Cris now that it's out that he's divorced????? Like hello they haven't been together since the month of May.

:splat: this is exactly what's going to happen to me if my husband asks my mother to come over and help me out with the kids. I hate it when men like to assume that women don't know how to be a mother unless THEIR mother or OUR mother comes over. I know that unless they can push a 10lbs baby out of them, then they don't know anything about the mother process.

Ok now I'm done. Anyone else feel free to vent about what ever you want. This is when you can talk about whatever you want to. Jennifer-related or not.

VWChick98GT

Postby VWChick98GT » Mon Jun 24, 2002 5:37 pm

I totally agree!

Does anybody notice how every woman's problems start with MEN?
MENopause.
MENstrual pain.
etc...
I want one guy to have woman's pain for just one day, have a baby, have menstrating ovaries, then we'll see who's allowed to complain!

Men wanna do so much for us, 'Oh, honey, let me know what I can do for you..' live ONE day in my life, tha's what you can do!

LOL, I have to laugh at myself, cuz even though what I've said is true, and what you've said is true, it's so funny.

lil ma jas

Postby lil ma jas » Mon Jun 24, 2002 9:19 pm

:dance: :yell: :laugh:

rothdflmao!!!!!!! I hope that none of the guys take offense to what we've said. I was just in a mood to vent. That's what we do at this other site and all. Besides I was actually getting bored of looking at the board empty like it had been.

Return to “Jennifer Lopez”