Jennifer and Chris

MysteryPerson

Postby MysteryPerson » Fri Jun 07, 2002 8:41 pm

R they getting divorced? I need to know! Thanks for answering bye!

lil ma jas

Postby lil ma jas » Sat Jun 08, 2002 12:50 am

As of right now, they're just separated. They do still talk to each other and see each other. They're really not in a rush to get a divorce just yet. And while everyone keeps saying that there is no third party involved, NYPost's Cindy Adams says that she's gone back to Puffy.

MysteryPerson

Postby MysteryPerson » Sat Jun 08, 2002 9:54 am

Thats BS. why would she go back to Puffy!
If, she did then JLO. I'm sorry, but you can't keep a guy!
And, why would she leave Chris, she could of probably had a nice life! But, not she has to start from scratch and find the right* one!
If, she gone back to PD. she has issues to reconsider!

lil ma jas

Postby lil ma jas » Sat Jun 08, 2002 11:09 am

Well from what I saw on TV yesterday on CNN, they think that it really wasn't her idea to break up with Puffy. It was her own people that told her to be with Cris. The woman even went as far as to say that the people will pay others to go out with the celeb so that they can have a better personaility in the public eye. So I guess that they may have paid Cris to go with her.

But her family didn't like him to begin with. Well everyone except Lynda. Lynda even said that her parents don't like for their girls to go out with black men anyway. She said that she had a black boyfriend and her parents told her to break it off because they didn't want her going out with a black man.

I always had the feeling that they was a bunch of racists to start with. I can't really remember all the details but that is what she said what she told the people at her man, Booker's, radio station. So I don't know what to tell you. :o

MysteryPerson

Postby MysteryPerson » Sat Jun 08, 2002 12:52 pm

Thanks, for some information!
So, JLO, didn’t dump Chris he dumped her! Actually, that is a pretty good thing they got divorced now, before anything big happened, like JLO, got pregnant, ECT! Whatever, that would really suck! And Jennifer should reconsider going to back to PD.!
I’m sorry, but I don’t know this answer, if can answer it thanks?

1.Why, did JLO and P-Daddy break up?
2.Why did JLO, and Chris break up, or is that still confidential?
Or, are those 2 questions still confidential?

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Sat Jun 08, 2002 1:16 pm

Quote: from lil ma jas on 5:09 pm on June 8, 2002[br]Well from what I saw on TV yesterday on CNN, they think that it really wasn't her idea to break up with Puffy. It was her own people that told her to be with Cris. The woman even went as far as to say that the people will pay others to go out with the celeb so that they can have a better personaility in the public eye. So I guess that they may have paid Cris to go with her.

But her family didn't like him to begin with. Well everyone except Lynda. Lynda even said that her parents don't like for their girls to go out with black men anyway. She said that she had a black boyfriend and her parents told her to break it off because they didn't want her going out with a black man.

I always had the feeling that they was a bunch of racists to start with. I can't really remember all the details but that is what she said what she told the people at her man, Booker's, radio station. So I don't know what to tell you. :o
You know, It's funny when Puff was going through his legal problems, Cris came into the picture almost immedately after making her video: 'Love don't cost a Thing'. I can betcha money her management and Sony must've decided that J-Lo must break up with Puff and set up the relationship with Cris. That's why the relationship was doomed to the start. It's got the word 'PUBLICITY STUNT' written all over.

lil ma jas

Postby lil ma jas » Sat Jun 08, 2002 1:54 pm

That's exactly what that girl Jamie had suggested. Plus Flo said. They all suggested that J.Lo was and always has been in love with Puff and vice versa. I really don't think that she needs help, she just needs to make up her mind. But hey I'm still not complaining because I've got $800 to prove that I know a little bit about what I'm talking about.

JloFan4life

Postby JloFan4life » Sat Jun 08, 2002 3:17 pm

I don't think her parent's mind to much of her dating black guys, look at her first boyfriend. They dated for almost 9 years and he was black.

Jennifer said that her mom has never really liked the guys she's dated. None of them. She doesn't hate them, but she's not to fond of them. But Jennifer said that it was just her being a mom.

I really didn't think her parents would have a problem with her dating a black guy...

MysteryPerson

Postby MysteryPerson » Sat Jun 08, 2002 4:05 pm

So, JLO, parents don't really care about black people! Thats going on a lot latly that people want white with white and black with black. why is her mom predijused? Sp!
Anywaz, I hope JLO, doesn't go back to P.D! They, don't go together..

lil ma jas

Postby lil ma jas » Sat Jun 08, 2002 10:01 pm

I don't think that her mother is a racist, but I do think that her father is. I mean he was really cool with Puff when they was in public or when Puff was buying him all those nice clothes and everything. If I was Jennifer, i'd tell him just like I told my father, you like him so much then why don't YOU marry him (Cris).

MysteryPerson

Postby MysteryPerson » Sat Jun 08, 2002 10:46 pm

Well, speaking of racist JLO, is hispanic, there is nothing wrong with that i'm just saying! And P-Diddy is black1 so, it all makes sense in a way!
So, did her father like P.D, or Chris!
I think JLO, will see like another actor and then dump him, thats stars life! Never, staying with one guy!

lil ma jas

Postby lil ma jas » Sun Jun 09, 2002 6:40 pm

He liked Cris the most. He only liked P.D. when they was in public or he was able to spend his money or get some things that P.D. gave him.

MysteryPerson

Postby MysteryPerson » Sun Jun 09, 2002 9:34 pm

Haha! Her father liked him for that! I might ask what does JLO father do 4 a living!

HeyBaby102

Postby HeyBaby102 » Mon Jun 10, 2002 1:36 am

When Jennifer was on Oprah, she said her great-great grandmother was half-Black. So why are her parents racists agaisnt Black people? Jennifer has Black blood, so whats wrong with her dating Blacks???

JloFan4life

Postby JloFan4life » Mon Jun 10, 2002 4:58 am

What are you talking about? Jennifer never said that on Oprah.

lil ma jas

Postby lil ma jas » Mon Jun 10, 2002 5:12 am

Hey don't get mad at me. I'm only going by what on the Howard Stern website and what myself and some others were talking about on another J.Lo website. And you my friend (HeyBaby102), you needs to get something checked. Jennifer NEVER has said that on any of the two interviews that she's done with Oprah. Not even after the show. :rolleyes:

jenfan

Postby jenfan » Mon Jun 10, 2002 4:10 pm

Well I hope jen and sean do get back together because i thought they were really cute together and if jen's parent's have a problem with that just because he is black then they are the one's who have a problem, not jennifer.

HeyBaby102

Postby HeyBaby102 » Mon Jun 10, 2002 6:07 pm

Hey, a friend of mine watched the show and told me thats what she said. But if she didnt say that, she still has Black blood in her. Puerto Ricans are mainly from Spaniard, African and Taino descent.

karamellecandy

Postby karamellecandy » Mon Jun 10, 2002 6:24 pm

I don't know how JHO's parents can be racist against blacks, when you have plenty of PR's that look black themselves. That's just ignorant more so than racist. And I sure hope Puffy's smart enough not to go back to her, she's nothing but a user. She used Puff for his fame, and Chris to distance herself from Puff, Who's next?

Baby Al

Postby Baby Al » Mon Jun 10, 2002 9:15 pm

Well, I just wanted to add that I live in the Bronx and I know alot of Puerto Ricans that are prejudice against Blacks. i don't know why, but I constantly hear rasist remarks from my PR friends about Blacks. Hey, What do you guys think about JLO's nose? Did it always look like it was broken? How do you think it happened?

MysteryPerson

Postby MysteryPerson » Mon Jun 10, 2002 9:49 pm

I, bet in a week or so, it will all spill out who JLO is with and what in the hell the deal is with Chris!

lil ma jas

Postby lil ma jas » Mon Jun 10, 2002 10:02 pm

Baby Al, it's been like that ever since she was 10 years old. She and her mother were in a car accident. they were in traffic and she bent down to tie her shoe. The tractor tailor that was in front backed up and his back light flung in on her side of the car. She didn't get hit just hit her nose somehow (she doesn't remember that well). The light landed in the backseat of the car though.

HeyBaby102

Postby HeyBaby102 » Tue Jun 11, 2002 2:45 am

Karmel, her parents should not be racist agaisnt Blacks. Cuz it was Blacks that got JHO where she is today! The show In Living Color was created by a Black man! It was puffy's idea for her, If you had my love video. It was his concept. Ja Rule brought her on top of the charts, after she and Mottola stole a song sample from Mariah Carey! So Jennifer's parents should be glad shes around Black people or she wouldnt be where she is today. People keep saying how multi-talented she is. Well where is her singing talent when they enhance her voice by computers?? Irv Gotti confirmed that in last months issue of Elle magazine. She's got her ex-hubby and father managing her restaurant. She knows nothing about the restaurant business. And, who told her she can act? Selena was a good movie, but thats it! ENOUGH, received harsh reviews from critics, including Roger Ebert. And, its bombing at the boxoffice. It took 70 million dollars in total to make it and advertise it. Its only made 33mil and is at the number 9 spot! its not gonna make 50mil. So thats a bomb!

MysteryPerson

Postby MysteryPerson » Tue Jun 11, 2002 7:47 pm

HeyBaby102! Girl, that is tue Ja Rule did bring her up on the charts! Who, would picture JLO and Ja singing together something new, and people wanted to her that! Her song I'm real, is cool, but with Ja Rule it sounds better and Anit it Funny it sounds better! If, it had J- Z! It, wouldn't sound as much good as her and Ja Rule sound! When, they work together there music comes out pretty good! My, mom can't stand JLO's voice, she think she has none! LOL!

Baby Al

Postby Baby Al » Tue Jun 11, 2002 11:00 pm

Oh yeah, i forgot about how she was in the car accident. Oh Lord, HeyBaby, You are so Right!

MysteryPerson

Postby MysteryPerson » Wed Jun 12, 2002 9:19 pm

JLO, in a car accident! When, where! How?

lil ma jas

Postby lil ma jas » Wed Jun 12, 2002 10:51 pm

WHEN: she was 10 years old
WHERE: in the car with her mother in New York
HOW: a car that was in front of them, backed up. I think that it was a traffic jam or something.
WHY: some guy got a little feisty when the cars won't moving and backed up and Jennifer got a fractured nose.

Baby Al

Postby Baby Al » Wed Jun 12, 2002 11:25 pm

Thanks Lil Ma Jas :)

MysteryPerson

Postby MysteryPerson » Fri Jun 14, 2002 5:08 pm

lil ma jas! Thanks!
What does this have to do with Chris!

lil ma jas

Postby lil ma jas » Fri Jun 14, 2002 6:54 pm

Someone asked and I told them what happened. I don't know what it has to do with Cris. Nothing if you ask me. But I think the person was Baby Al (sorry if I'm wrong). And you guys are very welcome.

MysteryPerson

Postby MysteryPerson » Fri Jun 14, 2002 7:52 pm

Alright! Thats cool! Anywaz!
lil ma jas, are a Britney fan?

lil ma jas

Postby lil ma jas » Fri Jun 14, 2002 8:52 pm

SOMETIMES. I like her a little bit. My little girl likes her a lot. I just really don't know. Let me guess, you read what I wrote at her message board huh? :crazyjump:

MysteryPerson

Postby MysteryPerson » Fri Jun 14, 2002 10:13 pm

Ya, is that true! Bout the JLO thing? How old is your girl?

lil ma jas

Postby lil ma jas » Fri Jun 14, 2002 10:20 pm

I don't really know. That's just what I read and heard on the radio numerous of different radio stations. She's 3 1/2. She's really not my little girl, she's my husband's ex-girlfriend's daughter. But she died and he got custody of her so...

But I think that it is very childish of Jennifer to do that. She has a lot of attitude problems. It's not our fault that she's getting a divorce.

(Edited by lil ma jas at 9:21 am on June 15, 2002)

MysteryPerson

Postby MysteryPerson » Fri Jun 14, 2002 10:44 pm

I know it looks like her attituse sucks sometimes!
Anywaz, o how sweet, so you keep and eye on her!

Baby Al

Postby Baby Al » Sat Jun 15, 2002 8:20 pm

mysteryperson, you are so funny! You posted the funniest responses at the brit message boards. Anyway, I have to say, what goes around comes around and I believe we will be seeing the fruits of JLo's nasty attitude and how she weazled her way to the top soon. She seems to have almost slept her way to the top! She doesn't treat people with respect, like the songwriter Milan, ect. ect. It is all going to fall apart, like Jlo said she fears. She's a user and she even slept with the nasty guy from her first dance class so he would make her the lead in their productions( VH1's Driven). Come on now! Then making fun of Puf the one who got her to the top! She's a user! whatever

MysteryPerson

Postby MysteryPerson » Sat Jun 15, 2002 9:01 pm

'Baby Al'! Thanks! Those peole argue over the dumbest thing! If sooomebody says one thing they will be all over them!
How old r u?

Baby Al

Postby Baby Al » Tue Jun 18, 2002 7:29 pm

You are so right MysteryPerson. They're always writing these long a$# responses like we're talking about finding a cure for cancer or something! Everyone is so cool at these boards thats it's fun to write :) Well, I'm 19 so....... but anyway there are some younge kids at BS boards and there are older people on those boards, like in their late twenties at least, who attack the younger kids and anybody else they don't agree with, like they know everything. Jus' a bunch of haters !lol. I don't know but it's just fun to me to come here, gossip, look at pics, ect. Some of Those folks need to chill out.

MysteryPerson

Postby MysteryPerson » Tue Jun 18, 2002 8:53 pm

I'm 18! I know thats so true! Like MARK, is like 28, and he always will be arguing with 13, 14, ECT year olds! Thats one reason this boards are so annoying! I'm not a Britney fan, I just enjoy reading what some of those wacked people say about her! But, the people on the boards are cool! They talk to one another, and they are sweet! I just hate there dumb ass arguments! lol

Cjs2day

Postby Cjs2day » Tue Jun 25, 2002 10:34 am

Quote: from lil ma jas on 2:12 pm on June 10, 2002[br]Jennifer NEVER has said that on any of the two interviews that she's done with Oprah. Not even after the show. :rolleyes:

Jennifer has done two interviews wih Oprah? I'm assuming the most recent one was her second so when was her first? Just curious.

lil ma jas

Postby lil ma jas » Tue Jun 25, 2002 8:11 pm

In September of 1999. It was an epsiode when Oprah had Jennifer and Ricky Martin on there all at once. It was when that whole Latin Explosion thing happened.

Kelly220

Postby Kelly220 » Wed Jul 24, 2002 6:21 pm

MysteryPerson i dont know who the he*l u r but why would jlo be messed ^ if she went back 2 P.Diddy every1 knows that he treated her all good dont be a hater cuase u can't get him its alright peace :P

Return to “Jennifer Lopez”