dear miss moon!

Shakahari

Postby Shakahari » Tue May 28, 2002 1:34 am

do you know where to download the video for 'alive'. i guess you have all jennifer videos at home, i have about 25, but i can´t get the ona of 'alive' and i´d have another question: do you know when the dvd of the puerto rican gig is gonna be released? thank you very much for your answer!

Miss Moon
Supreme Member

Postby Miss Moon » Wed May 29, 2002 1:22 pm

I've seen the video at VH1, I haven't seen it around to download it but the first ones to get it all are Bellalopez.com or Jennifer Lopez Latin Soul...
...I didn't even know they where going to sell the concert...but I'm glad they will...now I'll be on the look out for it and I'll keep you posted!

Shakahari

Postby Shakahari » Thu May 30, 2002 8:32 am

thank you very much for your answer. unfortunately i can´t watch the video on vh1 because we don´t have this channel here in austria.
about the puerto rican gig, i heard that they will release the dvd in july.
i know that you can watch the clip to 'alive' on jenniferlopez.com, but the quality could be a lot better. anyway, i´m quite satisfied with the new clip for 'i´m gonna be alright' that I downloaded yesterday, I could watch it again and again. are you from the us? and if so, have you seen 'enough' yet? i´m really looking forward to watch it, it starts in september. quite a long time to wait :-(

bye bye

Return to “Jennifer Lopez”