why is she such a HOE

alex

Postby alex » Wed May 08, 2002 2:51 pm

i'm but sorry this hoe is the fakes bitch out there, not to mention stuck up and concided. first able she trys to copy everything every body else does.on top of that has no originality , what a coincedend her life is turnig out just like selena except selena didn't try to copy other peoples sh**
and get credit for it , faker then her cannot get. what makes it even worst she has the balls to charge about $ 50 for a run down looking shirt that has her name, if anything she should be paying us to wear them ugly ass clothes or rags.
anyway i'm not stressing her cause i doubt any one will be that stupid enough to waste there money like that.  all she is, is a home wrecker, the bitch already married there ain't no need for her to start F***
ing around wit ja  but it's ok i guess that say is true when they say ' can't make a hoe be a house wife '.what goes around comes around,  i hope this sh**
gets to her, better yet i pray this sh**
gets to her, and if it does holla back hoe. p.s. stop hating on ashanti not to mention she looks way better than u're wanna be black ass cause  she's got it and u don't, face the reality hoe u ain't nearly that good and never we'll be stop hassing u're head up. excuse the spelling peoples it get's me so mad when i even hear about her stuck up ass that i just have get it out my system however it comes out, all in favor say 'I' cause all of yall know it's true. peace...
p.s we aint hattin , the truth just hurts.
:mad:

(Edited by alex at 2:48 pm on May 9, 2002)

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Wed May 08, 2002 3:58 pm

OK, so I hardly understood what you said :o but basically I'll agree coz I don't like her either, will it be that clear if we e-mail you?

(Edited by laura l at 5:59 pm on May 9, 2002)

Peachez

Postby Peachez » Wed May 08, 2002 9:02 pm

What are you talking about? Jennifer hasn't said anything bad about Ashanti. In fact, Ashanti is in Jen's Ain't It Funny video. And she hasn't messed around with Ja either, they just did a song together.

Why do you waste your time hating on someone when you don't even know what you are talking about, and don't make any sense?

alex

Postby alex » Thu May 09, 2002 8:40 am

to peachez,
i have proof to back up anything i said, sound to me like u're sprung out on that hoe, it's not like u're gonna get some.jaja

(Edited by alex at 2:41 pm on May 9, 2002)

XxXtInA

Postby XxXtInA » Thu May 09, 2002 3:55 pm

Alex, don't be sorry because everthing you said was right on track. She is the biggest ho out there.

Enid

Postby Enid » Thu May 09, 2002 4:11 pm

Jello is the biggest ho out there. She is as bad as Madonna. Ain't She Skanky.

alex

Postby alex » Thu May 09, 2002 4:28 pm

i'm glad yall both agree,

BootyliciousMami

Postby BootyliciousMami » Thu May 09, 2002 6:50 pm

Everybody's copying everybody nowadays.Sad but true. Britney = Madonna wannabe. Christina = Mariah wannabe. If somebody comes out with hot sh** and it sells, somebody's gonna try to copy their ass.It's always been like this and that's the way it'll always be.Deal with it.

About the J.Lo clothes, I don't really like that sh** that much, but Britney's probably got 2784759578585457380 products with her name/face on it and nobody says sh** about it.Dolls, shirts, cameras,notebooks, blah blah blah... It's part of the game....You gotta make as much money as possible while you're hot. You'd probably be doin the same thing. LOL Don't like her clothes, don't buy it. Stop hating girl...

And about her being a hoe...PLEASE,give me a F*** ing break! She's 30 something years old, she can sleep with whoever she wants, its none of your F*** ing business. I don't know where the Ja sh** came from,I don't think it's true, never heard about it.

And She aint hating on Ashanti....They're in a video togheter, they've got friends in common....

XxXtInA

Postby XxXtInA » Thu May 09, 2002 7:33 pm

okay, after 29 you stop being a ho and become a w(ho)re

Peachez

Postby Peachez » Thu May 09, 2002 9:16 pm

Alex, you said that you have proof to back up everything you say, so where is it at?

Enid

Postby Enid » Fri May 10, 2002 9:19 pm

If she isn't a ho, then why did she bang Puffy to get a record deal? Hmmm.. She doesn't have talent, but neither does Britney. I guess it not who you know it's who you bl*w.

Peachez

Postby Peachez » Fri May 10, 2002 10:21 pm

She didn't even get a record deal with Puff, she got one with Tommy Motolla. So before you start talking crap about Jennifer, maybe you should get the facts straight.

Enid

Postby Enid » Fri May 10, 2002 11:35 pm

Again it's not who you know it's who you bl*w. Either way she used Puffy's name to get where she is, once she was on top or found someone else she dropped his a**, and that's a fact.

Peachez

Postby Peachez » Sat May 11, 2002 10:45 am

They never got to see eachother because she was living in LA to do movies, and he was living in New York. You can't have a long-lasting relationship like that.

In his song he says 'I had a girl that would've died for me. I didn't appreciate her so I made her cry for me. Every night she had tears in her eyes for me.'

So she didn't just drop him. He just messed up, he said it himself.

XxXtInA

Postby XxXtInA » Sun May 12, 2002 8:42 am

Peachez believes every word she's told. So sad. Jho is a WHORE. She f(u)cked Puffy to get a record deal. Everybody knows that. Just because Tommy produced that garbage doesn't mean he had nothing to do with it. He had averything to do with it. Do you honestly believe anybody in their right mind would give her a record deal without cohersion? Please. You need to come out of that rainbow bright spell you're under.

BootyliciousMami

Postby BootyliciousMami » Mon May 13, 2002 8:04 am

HA! If Willa Ford got a record deal, then ANYBODY can get one too. She's hella ugly, cant sing, cant dance and has allllllll those BSB teenyboppers fans on her ass.

J.Lo's pretty, hot, an amazing dancer, she's got the latin thing goin on that helps selling, and that's it. She doesnt need to sleep w/ anybody to do her thing...

She was already a famous actress BEFORE getting a record deal,it's not like she's desperate for money/fame.

alex

Postby alex » Mon May 13, 2002 9:09 am

BootyliciousMami
sound to me like u F*** in the bitch the way u're defending her,.http://www.abstracts.net/ikonboard/non-cgi/emoticons/argue.gif

Enid

Postby Enid » Tue May 14, 2002 8:30 pm

She ain't all that in acting either. We all knew Jello before she hit the music.

E

Return to “Jennifer Lopez”