Why is Linda Lopez riding her sister's coattail

karamellecandy

Postby karamellecandy » Mon May 27, 2002 12:58 am

It's bad enough that we have to hear about JLO this and JLO that. But why the hell does her wannabe Connie Chung sister gotta try to make a name for herself as journalist by interviewing her sister a million times? Boy wonder where she would be if her no-talent having sellout sister didn't become profitable bitch overnight. That's right I'm hating on all them phony ass Lopez's. F*ck all of them

Hawaiian

Postby Hawaiian » Mon May 27, 2002 5:56 pm

Why you hating so much?? Did they personally do anything to you?? Why you stress your life over hating people that are rich and famous??? Carry on girl!

JloFan4life

Postby JloFan4life » Mon May 27, 2002 7:11 pm

I don't think so. I don't think she goes on interviews and the first thing out of her mouth is 'My sister is J-lo'

And you can't say that you can tell because of the last name, there are millions of Lopezs' in this country.

Shakahari

Postby Shakahari » Tue May 28, 2002 4:37 am

i don´t think that linda only got her job because of her sisters´career. i mean, she looks very nice too and i think she interviews in quite a good way. it´s nice when she interviews jennifer and i´m sure, they´re both very proud of each other. don´t hate jennifer for beeing famous, she made her way up and that should inspire all of us! she´s a simple girl from the bronx who doesn´t have this model-look and she made her carrer. i mean, that´s great. and shows that with enough will, you could manage everything.

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Tue May 28, 2002 1:54 pm

Puh-leeeeeease! I'm not much inspired by the way she slept her way up. I don't know about her sister , but JLO is an opportunist without talent and thank god she's on her way down right now.

JloFan4life

Postby JloFan4life » Tue May 28, 2002 6:34 pm

Someone always has to hate on the big dog eh?

I give her tons of credit, I mean she has succeed in acting,dancing, and singing. Alot of people can't do that, look at Madonna, no one really likes to see her act.

I don't think she's on her way down...not for a long shot.

karamellecandy

Postby karamellecandy » Wed May 29, 2002 12:01 am

But the thing is everyone prasies JHO for being a singer/dancer/actress/ and all that. But the thing is, there's plenty of other people who do it, and can do it better. It's just thatnot everyone can sink so low as to f*cking Puffy and using Ja Rule to get a name in the record industry. And with her teleprompter reading ass sister, she was doing work for the WB morning news,now all of a sudden she's on NBC, all courtesy of having the same parents as Jennifer Lopez.

Hawaiian

Postby Hawaiian » Wed May 29, 2002 4:35 am

Karamellecandy...chill girl! First of all...if there's others that can do what JLO does..and do it better...then tell them to work harder so they can get to where she's at. Why you ragging about her sleeping w/P.Diddy... he don't hate her...and she don't hate him...it's all cool with them two...so why you stressin' for??? JA ain't complaining about her....and her JLO record went platinum even before the remix...so calm down girl!!!

XxXtInA

Postby XxXtInA » Wed May 29, 2002 8:28 pm

The difference between jho and other people who can do what she does is that other people don't want to sleep their way to the top. She slept with Tommy Mottolla and Piffy among other men to get her foot in the door. No wonder Mariah hates her, she sleeps with all her leftovers.

JloFan4life

Postby JloFan4life » Thu May 30, 2002 5:02 am

Jennifer had her own record deal before she signed on with Puffy, so it's not like she was sleeping with him to get a record deal. Yeah she was sleeping with him, but they were boyfriend and girlfriend.

And Jho is very oringinal...

karamellecandy

Postby karamellecandy » Fri May 31, 2002 12:12 am

Actually Puffy and Jennifer had been together since '97, which was way before she tried passing herself off as a singer. That's what I think I really dislike about her most. She can dance and act pretty decently, but she's no more a singer than I or anyone else around here is. And then with Puffy she just did him dirty. She dumped him when he was at his lowest for a dancer (ill), and then she's gonna use everything that he taught her about clothes and restaurants and all that. Then with her last two remixes she had the nerve to sample the beats for 'flava in ya ear' (while dissing Puffy) and 'satisfy you'. It don't get any lower

Peachez

Postby Peachez » Fri May 31, 2002 1:00 pm

Actually, she had 2 record deals before she even did movies. She had one with the Fly Girls and a solo one.

Peachez

Postby Peachez » Fri May 31, 2002 1:01 pm

Actually, she had 2 record deals before she even did movies. She had one with the Fly Girls and a solo one.

JloFan4life

Postby JloFan4life » Fri May 31, 2002 1:52 pm

What are you talking about her and Puffy being together since '97? She was engaged to marry Ojani(sp). And then got married little over a year later around the time she got divorced she signed on with her old lable. Then switched to Puff's

Return to “Jennifer Lopez”