Jennifer and Cris Over?

Stefano

Postby Stefano » Fri Jun 07, 2002 12:22 pm

Haven't posted in awhile, but I had to for this subject. Can it be true? GAWD! I guess this girl has some serious issues with Men. I hope Sean wises up and goes on with the rest of his life.

I love Jennifer, but I guess we really don't know her and what she's really going through. I mean how embarrassing would it be if the rumor is true. She was just on the cover of US Magazine with the Title:
J.Lo Answers-
What Rumor? What's Real?
*Is the Marriage Working?
*Was she emotionally abused?
*Is she really a Diva?
PLUS Her 6 have it all Secrets

In the article she is quoted by saying of Cris 'He’s' my peace,'. Now either she caught him cheating....or something horrible like that. What a shame if this rumor is true.

VWChick98GT

Postby VWChick98GT » Fri Jun 07, 2002 2:05 pm

I don't know the whole story, but I do hope to God that she gets back with Sean. They were so great together, and when she was with him, she was so grounded. I mean, cuz Sean's had his, and still is having his dancing, recording and stage days, all Cris does is dance. OOooo! NOT! Sean knows what Jen's deal is and I have a feeling that Cris and her were never for real, meaning the relationship was doomed from the beginning and her and Puffy belong together. That's what I think.

MooseMan
Advanced Member

Postby MooseMan » Fri Jun 07, 2002 3:06 pm

Quote: from VWChick98GT on 8:05 pm on June 7, 2002[br]I don't know the whole story, but I do hope to God that she gets back with Sean.  They were so great together, and when she was with him, she was so grounded.  I mean, cuz Sean's had his, and still is having his dancing, recording and stage days, all Cris does is dance.  OOooo!  NOT!  Sean knows what Jen's deal is and I have a feeling that Cris and her were never for real, meaning the relationship was doomed from the beginning and her and Puffy belong together.  That's what I think.
Cindy Adams of The New York Post broke the story...and the Associated Press reported that it's CONFIRMED that J-Lo and Cris are seperated! Although no Divorce has been planned but expect fireworks in the making. I don't care how good that booty WAS, Jennifer Lopez is defintely not the type of person you wanted to marry. This girl is bad news.

(Edited by MooseMan at 2:10 am on June 8, 2002)

lil ma jas

Postby lil ma jas » Fri Jun 07, 2002 4:19 pm

I'm glad that they are divorced and that she's back with Sean for three reasons.
1. I just got me some money ($800 to be exact). :dance:
2. I really never liked that relationship. I mean what are you going to do with a gay dancer that you couldn't do with a straight rapper???
3. I like the Puffy J.Lo relationship better.
All I've got to say is that Jennifer is screwed when it comes down to the divorce papers. She and Cris signed a prenup and she said that he was not allowed to have any money that she made BEFORE they were married. You see that word 'before' don't you. That means that all of that choregraphing, writing, and directing mess, is going to really put her in for a loop. So you're right, just wait for the fireworks on this one. :laugh:

Hawaiian

Postby Hawaiian » Fri Jun 07, 2002 10:01 pm

Well it's not that I think Chris is bad or anything, but yeah...I too rather have the J-Lo/P.Diddy duo. I'm sure Chris will take it hard. I sure hope it's not too messy! I just didn't think it would've last from the very beginning.

lil ma jas

Postby lil ma jas » Sat Jun 08, 2002 12:46 am

Well judging from all of the rumors, Cris was doing all of this flirting and paying money for things to go to other women and everything. I guess that he was just trying to get back at Jennifer for supposedly cheating on him with Ja Rule. So I don't know whether that could have been one of the problems or it's just the fact that she's been really busy doing a lot of work lately. But I mean what did he expect from a woman that puts her work before a lot of other things. What did he think that it would be different with him because they had 'a lot in common'? Yea, that's what all of the others thought and still think. I knew that it was over when I stopped seeing them together all the time. You know how Cris was always there if she was.

laura l
Supreme Member

Postby laura l » Sat Jun 08, 2002 4:31 am

FROM HELLO MAG

8 JUNE 2002

Jennifer Lopez has split up with her husband of just nine months, Cris Judd, it has been revealed. Sources say the couple remain on friendly terms and there has been no mention so far of divorce.

The 31-year-old superstar married dancer/choreographer Cris Judd, 32, last September 29 after what she said was a clear case of “love at first sightâ€￾. Since then, though friends say Cris taught her how to relax, the multi-talented and notoriously focussed girl from the Bronx has shown no signs of abating the relentless pace that’s made her famous: she has launched her own clothing line and opened a Latin-themed restaurant in Pasadena, California, as well as continuing to pursue her hugely successful acting and singing careers.

There is apparently no third party involved in the break-up, though one New York columnist speculated that rapper Sean Combs, aka Puff Daddy, was still in love with Jennifer and that “she has always been in need of him.â€￾

J.Lo’s love life has been a chequered affair. She married Cuban waiter Ojani Noa in February 1997 but they divorced less than a year later. Her three-year romance with Puff Daddy ended publicly on Valentine’s Day 2001, but “We speak now and again,â€￾ said Jennifer in an interview last year. “We’ll always be good friends.â€￾

She has admitted in the past that, though she seems to be a woman with the world at her feet, success doesn’t necessarily have the same effect on men. “I think it’s quite hard for men to deal with successful women who are in the spotlight,â€￾ she said. “The man needs to be strong and self-confident. The delicate bit is that he doesn’t try to compete with you and that he doesn’t get jealous. It’s difficult to find a man who is sure of himself.â€￾

jenfan

Postby jenfan » Mon Jun 10, 2002 4:01 pm

well I hope Jen gets back with Sean too because they were really cute together and they seemed to understand each other since they were both high-profile celebs. Puff is definitely 'strong and self-confident' and I seriously doubt he would ever get jealous of Jen since he basically helped lauch her singing career. Cris on the other hand would always be living in her shadow and after a while I could see him getting tired of that, but that's just my opinion.

Return to “Jennifer Lopez”