TV Appearances

lil ma jas

Postby lil ma jas » Sat Jun 08, 2002 12:55 am

Just thought that I'd let you know that 'Angel Eyes' will be on HBO tomorrow night (June 8, 2002). I haven't seen it and I was just wondering if anyone had seen it. Because if it isn't worth me taping it for 2 hours then let me know. But just so you know, 'Wedding Planner' will also be on HBO right BEFORE 'Angel Eyes'. So you may want to check your listings to see when it comes on in your area. I know that it comes on @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time. I just don't know about the others.

jenfan

Postby jenfan » Mon Jun 10, 2002 4:22 pm

I rented 'Angel Eyes' recently from Blockbuster and I thought it was great. Definitely one of J.Lo's best movies I think even though I've only seen Selena, The Wedding Planner, and that one with Wesley Snipes. Anyway I thought it was really good. I cried at the end.

lil ma jas

Postby lil ma jas » Mon Jun 10, 2002 9:57 pm

I cried, and everyone in the room with me cried (even the men). I thought that it was funny and it was pretty enjoyable. Now all I need to know is whether or not 'Enough' is a good movie. I'm supposed to go out with some of my husband's friends and see the movie. But I'm not going to spend all of my hard earned cash and hate the movie. Has anyone seen the movie yet?

Return to “Jennifer Lopez”